Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ok now explain cased net and non-aromatic.
Aromatic tobaccos incorporate casings in their blends. Casing is basically another word for flavorings. There are multiple ways they case their tobacco but I wont get into that now. Non-aromatic tobacco does not incorporate casing and all the flavor from non-aromatics comes from the tobacco (and how it was cured) itself.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I finally got a moment to myself (adding nic to my 0 mg juices) Got to 3 out of 7 and my son showed up... finished all 7 but still need to make 6 SFTs of my new flavors. I like helping everyone (and they also help me) but is it too much to ask to just give me one freakin hour to myself? Oh well... tomorrow's another day (been saying that for 3 days) It's good to be needed (and I got to see my grandchildren) but really... just one hour is all I need.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My sage words of wisdom are pretty darn expensive actually. LOL when I think of what I do sometimes in an encounter, versus what I get PAID? This one poor chick was in the middle of a doctor's diabetic clinic. I ASSUMED she had diabetes she had been there so long. So I asked her about her diabetes.... She was like, "I don't have that." I was like, "OMG I am so sorry you were with the doctor so long I just ASSUMED she was checking your pump or whatever." By then everyone was in like gales of laughter, including my director who was following me that day.

Sometimes you gotta own it man, when I shook her hand goodbye like, I congratulated her from her rapid recovery from her diabetes. LOL. We did laugh a lot and you know what they say about laughter.... That was my boss's favorite thing I did that day actually I sometimes think she thinks I am for Mine Kamf or something because I like to provide information and stuff.

IDK. I suck a lot is what I am saying but I try to help. Except when I don't.

Yeah, especially the dang babies. I barely know what to do with them. The toddlers yeah, I DO get all Mine Kampf at them and teach their mommies how to treat them like the heathen they are. But you have to. But rolley poly babies, yeah I know what to do by INSTINCT etc. But that is about it.

I just tell new parents to SAVE their worry for the TEEN years, the kid cant even MOVE under it's own power yet. I tell them I worried all the time about my perfect newborn and I sure wished I had that worry back for the teen years.

I am more or less kidding. MORE OR LESS.

WE ARE UNDER CURFEW now the 24 hour Walmart closed at 8:30 and Food City at 9. It was depressing is what it was. I gotta go out again tomorrow.

The kid got laid off, he is happy too.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, you are getting non-aromatics. I called them "blended" because there are no flavorings, or casings. The flavor comes from the types of tobacco and the percentage of each tobacco in the blend.
    OK, thank you much. I was still confused about that.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixologists.

Darn, we may have blue skies and that weird yellow thing today. Not sure if it's still the case, with the lockdowns and all, but Seattle used to own the title to the most sales of sun glasses in the USA. Likely because they're needed so seldom nobody can ever find last month's purchase :)

1812577.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m going to get at least one review written today. I still have not gotten a response from my geekvape contact as to when it’s ok to have post the reviews on the two new products. Someone posted a review on the Zeus x mesh then later said it was being removed. I want to get them written so when it’s ok then I can post.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to get at least one review written today. I still have not gotten a response from my geekvape contact as to when it’s ok to have post the reviews on the two new products. Someone posted a review on the Zeus x mesh then later said it was being removed. I want to get them written so when it’s ok then I can post.
    Good idea.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    This pink lemonade mixed with this watermelon madness (store bought) is actually pretty good. A long good steep is what it needed. Not sure what the recipe for the watermelon is, and I believe I mixed them about half and half, but here's the pink lemonade:
    Best damn pink lemonade (recipe pack I bought from BCF)
    - lemon Sicily FA - 0.75%
    - lemonade LA - 6%
    - raspberry (sweet) TFA - 2%
    - ripe strawberry TFA - 1%

The watermelon tastes like a candy watermelon, so my guess is that I could add maybe 1-5% of watermelon candy TFA if I were to try to replicate it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. I finally made some juice. I made hazelnut cream but had to sub two brands but that’s ok at least it’s the same flavors. I wrote the original recipe’s flavors in elr for the future. I also made aged bourbon cream. They are both taking a warm bath. I’m loving my 120 ml bottles for a 100 ml recipe. I can shake it until it’s cloudy with tiny bubbles. And the bottles are more clear compared to my other ones. ABC is a singular flavor. I like it by itself. Now I need to vape down my tank and rewick to try the hazelnut cream. :vapor:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Drinking coffee, writing notes, eventually, and going to WALMART while it's light out. I just rewicked two tanks, they're two favorites so I had to. Holy crud, the precio gets a billion bonus points for EASY.

Anna
    I read somewhere they are limiting people into Walmart to 20% capacity only and making them flow in one direction. Just an FYI.

Here is the article. Everything is such a mess right now. I’m ready for normalcy.

Walmart will limit customers and create one-way traffic inside its stores

Users who are viewing this thread