hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Evening folks. I got in a workout this morning, mowed the lawn, did a couple loads of laundry, and started getting trash ready to go out. I’m not looking forward to work this week. The amount of work coming in has almost gone down to nothing. I’ve always got stuff to do but don’t make commission without repairs billed out. Hopefully it’s just April then things will start to get better. I probably should have washed my car but just did it a few days ago and it rained which made me mad. After dinner I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Evening folks. I got in a workout this morning, mowed the lawn, did a couple loads of laundry, and started getting trash ready to go out. I’m not looking forward to work this week. The amount of work coming in has almost gone down to nothing. I’ve always got stuff to do but don’t make commission without repairs billed out. Hopefully it’s just April then things will start to get better. I probably should have washed my car but just did it a few days ago and it rained which made me mad. After dinner I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing.

Your day has been WAY more productive than mine

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    So I heard my wife talking to our son on speaker phone in the next room. Walked in to say "Hello", and we spoke for a moment or two. Then my son says
    "Just wanted to call and wish you a Happy Birthday. Mom."

.... ....

(Check Calendar.... uh oh...)

Run uptown real quick, nothing $100 cash and a box of chocolates won't cure. :D

All's Well that Ends Well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hello DIYers! How’s everyone doing? I’ve been trying hard to stave off the boredom from being sheltered in place. I think I’ll mix a little today. Anyways, I just popped in to say hello.
    Hi,Chels:) whatcha mixing?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So I heard my wife talking to our son on speaker phone in the next room. Walked in to say "Hello", and we spoke for a moment or two. Then my son says
    "Just wanted to call and wish you a Happy Birthday. Mom."

.... ....

(Check Calendar.... uh oh...)

Run uptown real quick, nothing $100 cash and a box of chocolates won't cure. :D

All's Well that Ends Well.
    That was a good save:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Rest sounds like a good plan.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Very nice! Just be sure to keep your distance. I only go see my parents when I have groceries to give them. Well my son and I went driving the other day and we stopped by to show them my son’s haircut but we stayed out in the yard away from them. We put their groceries on the driveway for them to sanitize and put away.

I’m glad my son has guns. I feel safer in an uncertain world right now.

I never saw him, just texted while he was here.

Users who are viewing this thread