Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve had it for almost 2 years!!! I’m making myself only mix flavors I haven’t tried (unless I’m making the recipes we use daily). I have far too many untested flavors!
    It’s a good idea. Hope you find some new favorites.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    HOLY Crud I did my notes and it was time for Walmart but I like, deposited a check. Then, I opened all my insane offers, these crazy peeps want to like, offer me all this MONEY like 80K of an unsecured loan I think they are insane, I'm not so good with money. You could buy a house with that, though, like a foreclosure. I mean, it's not the best way to buy a house, but it's not the worst EITHER.

I crave a little place where I am unable to spill coffee in so many places. I came up empty then it was late and I was like, um, well no WALMART or no yoga and I have to the yoga. So I cleaned up clothes in the washer, etc., and the bathroom and trash all taken out. The husband asked me to be "less messy" so I figured I'd you know, make an effort.

Then I vacuumed my horrible 2500 square feet abode. You got that much space and you are me, well you have to be in Depakote Stepford wife mode. I am not and I also did NOT have a fine tremor either, that place looked like a show home every day and my kid was like 7!! I got no clue what was wrong with me. Boredom can make you do strange things dude.

Well, on the couch waiting for the floor to dry. GOD I hate white tile but it is always what I get.

So yeah... Then I used the Pippi Longstocking method of quickly well, it's not exactly cleaning, it's more of an effect but you can make it work IN YOUR FAVOR. You get a large bucket of very hot water, 4 rags, which you alternate, and you like walk/rub all over the worst areas and you get up SOME dirt, but not all, it's sort of a blending effect. I mean, I am pretty good at it and all, and I did a BUNCH of cleaning.

Course, the husband complained. To be fair, the kitchen floor was pretty wet but almost clean and I EXPLAINED he could be Pippi TOO and like, come in and snack away but WOULD he? No. He is no fun when it comes to cleaning.

I told him complaining was counter productive in actions of a loving spouse and like, suck it, if that's his reaction. LOL. I guess he was hungry but not enough to Pippi and now it's dry and he is acting all LOVING.

Like I got time for this crap. Yoga at 5 dinner at 6:30. I still say that works better EXCEPT the recent days of work trouble where I get home when the cleaners kick me out. It's not great.

Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    China too?
    Yes indeedy. I preordered one from Vapesourcing on January 31. I almost canceled last week but after getting a response from them decided to be patient a while longer, since they proved they still know I exist.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It is YOGA time. It must be a good price to PRE order from China but I could see doing it because I scanned in my last reasonable or rational check for transportation. Sourcemore has been 100% reliable but pre order makes me suck my teeth. Or dentures. Whatever the are the same thing except totally different.

That BRONZE though....

AND that @Bronze, man, have no said hello it WAY too long. Trust him to make anyone interested in tobacco feel inadequate and then informed.

Bronze, have you considered cloning yourself, maybe as a female? I'm not looking for action for ME, but you have many of the qualities my kid needs, dude. Although he is WAY better than me, an anchoring could be cool. About 19 so she is dumb enough to like .fall for my 22 year old.

The condom will fail and I will be a grandparent. And, I don't know if it counts for you because it's a clone of yourself it would be your KID. Heh.

Would you feel responsible for a clone, as yourself? IDK about that, I have never even cloned one JUICE.

Yoga time honest but I feel chatty . I GOTS TO GO it will be fine once I am On The Mat.

Anna

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is YOGA time. It must be a good price to PRE order from China but I could see doing it because I scanned in my last reasonable or rational check for transportation. Sourcemore has been 100% reliable but pre order makes me suck my teeth. Or dentures. Whatever the are the same thing except totally different.

That BRONZE though....

AND that @Bronze, man, have no said hello it WAY too long. Trust him to make anyone interested in tobacco feel inadequate and then informed.

Bronze, have you considered cloning yourself, maybe as a female? I'm not looking for action for ME, but you have many of the qualities my kid needs, dude. Although he is WAY better than me, an anchoring could be cool. About 19 so she is dumb enough to like .fall for my 22 year old.

The condom will fail and I will be a grandparent. And, I don't know if it counts for you because it's a clone of yourself it would be your KID. Heh.

Would you feel responsible for a clone, as yourself? IDK about that, I have never even cloned one JUICE.

Yoga time honest but I feel chatty . I GOTS TO GO it will be fine once I am On The Mat.

Anna
    Good luck with the yoga.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    It’s a drop in Zenith and picks up flavor changes fast.

That’s great. It always seems to take forever for my coils to change flavor. That’s why I only use drop ins for flavors I know I love and RDAs for testing

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

That BRONZE though....

Anna

That sounds like an episode from the show Altered Carbon on Netflix.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    So I heard my wife talking to our son on speaker phone in the next room. Walked in to say "Hello", and we spoke for a moment or two. Then my son says
    "Just wanted to call and wish you a Happy Birthday. Mom."

.... ....

(Check Calendar.... uh oh...)

Run uptown real quick, nothing $100 cash and a box of chocolates won't cure. :D

All's Well that Ends Well.
    Close call, good job.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It’s a drop in Zenith and picks up flavor changes fast.
    With my drop-in tank, I just vape a little unflavored between different juices. Funny thing is I often find I like my juices better as they dilute from the unflavored (so find myself diluting my mixes)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Wow... I have so many juice choices now (all small 10 ml batches) it is overwhelming to choose. Should I try the boysenberry cheesecake with strawberry shortcake or the french toast with huckleberry ice cream? Maybe something strong like the caramel latte (or should mix that with smores?) My head is spinning (in a good way!) I feel like a kid in a candy shop.
    I also recently got two more RTAs like the one I already had (Lemo 2) so doing very well. My only concern is getting more nic before any crazy tax thing happens.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    There are lots more options than that these days. :)

My kid is into animals, rescue dogs especiall---

I am going to not even THINK about how the end of that sentence GOES OMG I horrify even MYSELF.

I bet you'd make a mighty clever junkyard dog but I am not STICKING AROUND FOR PUPPIES, KWIM?

OMG I took my night meds because the husband who should NEVER share his news with me I prefer first thing in the morning when I am fired up, and like 3 pm so I have enough time to calm down.

The husband said the CDC just announced that ANY death could be ruled COVID 19 as desired without doing... . any...… testing.

Wha? We have perfectly good testing and perfectly good tests. I can't even bring myself to try to INVESTIGATE whether it's true yet because.... If it's on ANY news station it is already buried under so much like, rubble, well, I won't know if this post is gone for the puppies like statement or the COVID 19 one. Well, I will, maybe, depending.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Wow... I have so many juice choices now (all small 10 ml batches) it is overwhelming to choose. Should I try the boysenberry cheesecake with strawberry shortcake or the french toast with huckleberry ice cream? Maybe something strong like the caramel latte (or should mix that with smores?) My head is spinning (in a good way!) I feel like a kid in a candy shop.
    I also recently got two more RTAs like the one I already had (Lemo 2) so doing very well. My only concern is getting more nic before any crazy tax thing happens.

I wouldn’t hesitate on getting stocked up on nic. I bought a small freezer and should have enough for the rest of my life. Who knows what’s going to happen but there are talks of extending the deeming regulation.

Users who are viewing this thread