Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Off topic: just ordered an air fryer from Amazon. Does anybody have one and thoughts on it?

When I looked for an air fryer I discovered the Ninja Foodi and bought one. It is amazing and I use it all the time. I also bought the Ninja Foodi Grill, Hot and Cold Bar and blender. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A couple thoughts on the TFA Acai. In my NET recipe, it was a nice tasty somewhat unique fruit with a low sweetness. In my Croissant recipe, the taste is even more unique and has a bite to it. I can see myself using it a lot. For others, it may be an acquired taste but I really like it.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Whelp, I wrote my complaint now I have to back up all my emails on a hard drive before they disappear. Oh man, I think my complaint is kind of damning but fair, so all I got to do is attach the attachments, and send it. Oy. It's not scorched earth, but it gets a little close.

My head hurts, my little brother called, he made me cry by helping me understand why I don't do well in hierarchical structures and that is why I'm loved and hated. IDK,. I kind of think it's like because I'm incredibly strange or something. He also listened to me tell him all about my secret desire my kid would die so I could plunge myself into the void, without judgment. I love that about my brother. He also agreed with me the kid is like, the best thing ever, and I could never really wish it but depression sure starts talking. We also talked music, and that was pretty cool. He sent me free software for musical mixology and I my dragon headset should be high enough quality. He's doing Okay, says he is seeing students on skype and he sounds so happy, He's like making friends, and doing stuff. He's in NY state (But rural) so his steel structure is all shut up but he's doing so Good I'm so happy for him.

I want my own version of "At least we Stole the Show" so that should be cool. I love that song a great deal. I don't know why it speaks to me so.

Like, it made me remember all the times I visited him in Tucson and he was a mess and we'd smoke the funny stuff together and he introduced me to the spliff. That ,if anything hastened me toward COPD because, like it's the WORST way to deal with those two substances together, and then you have the mandatory after spliff cigarette. It is mandatory. And we'd smoke and talk and hang out. It was the best, even though sometimes I'd get there and think he wouldn't answer. But he lived.

My spiritual mommy said there is like this "hot potato" of depression that floats around our family. Everyone else is doing great, maybe it's my turn. I had 15 years of well, not always good times but 15 years depression free. l have forgotten how to live with it, so it's incredibly painful but I just have to do what I have to do.

I emailed my spiritual mommy to ask about counseling (I obviously need it) and she costs 200 bucks per session and it's not covered by insurance. It is worth every penny however. The husband always pays her the minute her bill arrives. I'm just trying to seem not to vile, in case she retired, she has to sometime.

I was so lucky to have someone in my life like her. If not I'm sure she can suggest an equally competent and expensive alternative..

I am so sick of crying. My goal today is to bathe.

Anna

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Whelp, I wrote my complaint now I have to back up all my emails on a hard drive before they disappear. Oh man, I think my complaint is kind of damning but fair, so all I got to do is attach the attachments, and send it. Oy. It's not scorched earth, but it gets a little close.

My head hurts, my little brother called, he made me cry by helping me understand why I don't do well in hierarchical structures and that is why I'm loved and hated. IDK,. I kind of think it's like because I'm incredibly strange or something. He also listened to me tell him all about my secret desire my kid would die so I could plunge myself into the void, without judgment. I love that about my brother. He also agreed with me the kid is like, the best thing ever, and I could never really wish it but depression sure starts talking. We also talked music, and that was pretty cool. He sent me free software for musical mixology and I my dragon headset should be high enough quality. He's doing Okay, says he is seeing students on skype and he sounds so happy, He's like making friends, and doing stuff. He's in NY state (But rural) so his steel structure is all shut up but he's doing so Good I'm so happy for him.

I want my own version of "At least we Stole the Show" so that should be cool. I love that song a great deal. I don't know why it speaks to me so.

Like, it made me remember all the times I visited him in Tucson and he was a mess and we'd smoke the funny stuff together and he introduced me to the spliff. That ,if anything hastened me toward COPD because, like it's the WORST way to deal with those two substances together, and then you have the mandatory after spliff cigarette. It is mandatory. And we'd smoke and talk and hang out. It was the best, even though sometimes I'd get there and think he wouldn't answer. But he lived.

My spiritual mommy said there is like this "hot potato" of depression that floats around our family. Everyone else is doing great, maybe it's my turn. I had 15 years of well, not always good times but 15 years depression free. l have forgotten how to live with it, so it's incredibly painful but I just have to do what I have to do.

I emailed my spiritual mommy to ask about counseling (I obviously need it) and she costs 200 bucks per session and it's not covered by insurance. It is worth every penny however. The husband always pays her the minute her bill arrives. I'm just trying to seem not to vile, in case she retired, she has to sometime.

I was so lucky to have someone in my life like her. If not I'm sure she can suggest an equally competent and expensive alternative..

I am so sick of crying. My goal today is to bathe.

Anna

Anna

I'm sure this business with your work is feeding your depression. Hoping everything gets settled peacefully:wub:

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I also discovered I have the PUR Açaí from some long ago purchase I never tried.
    I got Pur Acai Berry from a clearance sale, but have no idea what it tastes like in a recipe. A knuckle test tastes like grape koolaid. Is this what you taste using it in a recipe?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got Pur Acai Berry from a clearance sale, but have no idea what it tastes like in a recipe. A knuckle test tastes like grape koolaid. Is this what you taste using it in a recipe?
    Definitely not.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    No silly, you know I am not in your daughters age category. Senior meaning senior citizen hours that walmart and samsclub now have. Do you not read any of my posts at all?

:)

Yes, I read your posts. I was just kidding around.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I hope her migraine is gone. They are so miserable.

She seems better now. She’s on a monthly self injection medicine and has fast melt tablets for them. The injections seem like they help some but not enough.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I should have the ingredients for the @Bronze raspberry mix arriving tomorrow. Today I ordered six 10ml sample bottles of various Lemon flavors from Flavor Jungle based on the recommendations here. Now I just have to find some lemon recipes to use them in. Time to hit the search box.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I should have the ingredients for the @Bronze raspberry mix arriving tomorrow. Today I ordered six 10ml sample bottles of various Lemon flavors from Flavor Jungle based on the recommendations here. Now I just have to find some lemon recipes to use them in. Time to hit the search box.
    Check Zazie’s blog.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Check Zazie’s blog.

Wow, everything I needed was there all along without me having to do any work. Lots of ingredients I don't have but I can do some substitutions. And put in another order this week.

Yippee @Zazie

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wow, everything I needed was there all along without me having to do any work. Lots of ingredients I don't have but I can do some substitutions. And put in another order this week.

Yippee @Zazie
    Zazie is a treasure:)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I feel better because I talked to my sis the lawyer. OMG she is so much smarter than me. She was like, "Dood." She did not get it at first but when I explained the situation and my lack of will to return without protection. She was like, "Oh. Well, if it's like that, then take a week of FMLA first, ask my boss for a copy of what I signed, and she will look over my complaint and fix it, probably. LOL I told her I usually "fix" complaints by removing every adjective but I bet she is way better than that. She told me to chill, and take some time and if I wasn't going back, I could recover, bathe and wait.

So yeah, I plan on that. She was so sweet about how I was feeling too, but all lawyerly like, as in "Oh gosh, the depression and stress is connected to your work, so like you have 12 weeks they have to hold your job, if a complaint resolution is what is needed for you to feel as though a target is not on your back of course I will help and if you are never returning there's no reason not to, so just BREATHE."

She was also like, "It's gonna suck." LOL my sister is the nicest lawyer I know and her advice is always "avoid lawyers like the plague." It's kind of funny really. I guess she knows from the inside out.

God, I'm so glad I'm not crying anymore. I really would like my own practice I think. It's the only way for peace for me. I am going to do it, probably. Not in Douglas, but it will happen. I don't think I want to see CCHIC everywhere I go. There's this crazy little town called Dragoon no one knows about my husband wants to go there, and we are scheming and stuff heh,
    Anna

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I should expand on this a bit to say I get no taste of grape or kool’aid. Sweetness level is low.
    Maybe my taste buds are off, I've been drinking pepsi all day. Or, it could just taste different vaping it than knuckle tasting it. I need to do the an SFT on it, just avoiding that to be honest.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I feel better because I talked to my sis the lawyer. OMG she is so much smarter than me. She was like, "Dood." She did not get it at first but when I explained the situation and my lack of will to return without protection. She was like, "Oh. Well, if it's like that, then take a week of FMLA first, ask my boss for a copy of what I signed, and she will look over my complaint and fix it, probably. LOL I told her I usually "fix" complaints by removing every adjective but I bet she is way better than that. She told me to chill, and take some time and if I wasn't going back, I could recover, bathe and wait.

So yeah, I plan on that. She was so sweet about how I was feeling too, but all lawyerly like, as in "Oh gosh, the depression and stress is connected to your work, so like you have 12 weeks they have to hold your job, if a complaint resolution is what is needed for you to feel as though a target is not on your back of course I will help and if you are never returning there's no reason not to, so just BREATHE."

She was also like, "It's gonna suck." LOL my sister is the nicest lawyer I know and her advice is always "avoid lawyers like the plague." It's kind of funny really. I guess she knows from the inside out.

God, I'm so glad I'm not crying anymore. I really would like my own practice I think. It's the only way for peace for me. I am going to do it, probably. Not in Douglas, but it will happen. I don't think I want to see CCHIC everywhere I go. There's this crazy little town called Dragoon no one knows about my husband wants to go there, and we are scheming and stuff heh,
    Anna
    Now that post makes me happy:)

Users who are viewing this thread