The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You should post recipe for Zazie.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    IDK. Wake up all the way, med box (unfortunately) and well, IDK crud, applications, etc. I was rudely awoken by a potential scam call. It was probably Anne, trying to get me to renew my car insurance. She was the husband's last GF and she REALLY wants to sell me something so she can get his address :) That is okay.

No yoga .Oh God.

Mixing a couple new things. I know I am getting bored if I am combining things in tanks :shock: I want some bakery things to try and that will take steeping probably. Just had a coughing fit to end them all. Oh well.....

Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Blueberry pipe tobacco:
    Blueberry Jam-cap-2%(I like this much better than any other blueberry I've tried)
    AM4A-inw-2%
    Vanilla custard-cap-2%
    I sub which ever fruit strikes my fancy.

• Like Like x 9
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Really wish you’d shake the sick thing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @Zazie Recipe for you.

• Like Like x 3
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That interests me. How sweet is it?

• Like Like x 3
  7. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I don't find it to be sweet, sweet vapes are not my thing. When I get my acai berry I'm going to try it.
    For a few years I smoked a pipe, I always enjoyed the fruit flavor tobaccos.

• Like Like x 4
  8. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I filled a pod with pop’s Ramback gold net last night. It’s very good to me. I thought it wasn’t supposed to be sweet but to me it has a nice natural sweetness and a really good tobacco flavor. I tend to prefer the nets in mtl tanks or pods although I mostly use dtl rtas.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Yup, just added it.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So far I’ve mixed the Lmn# and a raspberry ice cream using the vanilla ice cream trinity and purilum raspberry. I got three tanks cleaned out. I think I’m going to order some new 10ml bottles. I’ve reused the ones I have too many times.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    All these glowing reviews of Papaw's nets make me want to try them.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I wish we cooled off in the evenings like y’all get. Not much difference between am and pm temps usually.
    I need to assess the steep box, sort out what’s ready and what I need to remix, and pick some new recipes to try. I’m also eyeing the chemnovatic (???) flavors that BCF got in. Hopefully find time to mix early next week. We’re having battery banks put in for our solar, which means I have to go “organize” some space in the attic asap :(.

• Like Like x 6
  13. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    B5E2C163-D730-4872-B7DC-07F608BE792A.jpeg 227B2C1A-F9B5-48C4-AC6C-1A7E56F8080E.jpeg
    Ive tried the custard. It’s pretty good. Not great... but getting there. The second one is still steeping. Personally I would give both a month in the box. Cherry isn’t a snv at all in my book.

• Like Like x 6
  14. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hope you have ac up there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Blow in foam insulation. It doesn’t get above high 70’s in the attic even in July/August. I just don’t want to deal with the mess I know is up there. Just have to knuckle down do it. Once the battery banks get in, we’ll be off the power grid for the most part which will be cool.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Very cool :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    The dark cherry custard sounds interesting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I did not enjoy the coughing fit, no. Also fever 99.7 this am. I surely hope I am not in the process of developing pneumonia. I would not enjoy doing ah, interviews all roided up. Although, you can get corticosteroids, I had no CLUE. They are FAR less likely to give you um, psychotic effects and the last time I got pneumonia, I was prescribed them. It was DREAMY I hardly felt weird at all. I will be asking for them specifically in the future. Ugh. Gotta fix my hair I trimmed my bangs yesterday but it is SO henna time. I should mix it now so I can do it this evening. Why not.

I used some Albuterol seems to be helping.

Oh, I also want? Wish to? Vacuum and mop today. The husband raided 2 days ago so there are many dead..... creatures. I was expecting it and it's so much better than LIVE creatures. At least cleaning will give me some exercise so I don't go stir crazy.

On the morrow I am just gonna have to suck it and not take Aspirin, but well, we will see what happens. Eh.

I keep getting better then worse and like, it's annoying. The husband also pointed out I broke my phone screen. I would never even have NOTICED. This set off a rant about how me and my son break stuff. It is true. I'm not gonna worry about the screen for now though.

It's frustrating my last phone I had, I think I had it for seven YEARS. Verizon kept installing mandatory updates to drain the battery, and well , eventually the husband like told m to get a new one. I did it was okay but I washed the phone with like Hand sanitizer and I musta used too much because it killed the mike. This one is supposed to be the rugged version but I am not a super fan of it. I also TRULY believe it was sold to me as new when it was like refurbished.

Etc.

Oh well. Now I have to baby it though annoying.
    Anna

Anna

• Like Like x 6
  19. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I placed a small(7bottle) order with bcf on Thur. the 14th, received it today Sat. the 16th, very impressive. I think I found my new, go to, for flavor orders. I gave them all a smell test nice aroma, but the peanut butter was like opening a jar of Jif, made my mouth water.
    What is the best % for single flavor tests?

• Like Like x 7
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It all depends on the flavor. Which Pb did you get?

• Like Like x 2