Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I forgot to mention that when I got up early I threw 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot, then added a mixture of 1 box of Stovetop Chicken stuffing, 1 can Cream of Chicken soup, 1 can of Chicken Broth and 1/2 cup water. It's been cooking all this time and I just tried it - and it's fantastic. This from me who does NOT like chicken much. This is fall apart good!

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I’m one that doesn’t care for most all the PUR flavors I’ve tried but the Raspberry is an excellent flavor.
    There are some I really love and others are just ok. Some are just not good at all. Country apple, raspberry, banana and watermelon are really good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There are some I really love and others are just ok. Some are just not good at all. Country apple, raspberry, banana and watermelon are really good.
    We can agree on the Raspberry. I can't vape banana and can't taste apple, watermelon never interested me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I tried the Chilly Mango One shot. No menthol and no spices. A bit too much coolant for my taste and I guess Mango isn't my #1 fruit either. It's not overly sweet but just not my fav,

I'm going to play with mine and see if I can increase the tart factor. Not today. It seems like the tartness is missing compared to all my other mango flavorings. Do you get the black tea taste in it? I love that in mine.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm going to play with mine and see if I can increase the tart factor. Not today. It seems like the tartness is missing compared to all my other mango flavorings. Do you get the black tea taste in it? I love that in mine.
    No Black Tea

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    IDK there was talk of phone/video interviews. IDK if they get all "We are gonna fly you out or not." It doesn't specify. I doubt I would fly for a second interview to someplace I may hate but like WHO KNOWS how it all works, I bet the hiring manager thing takes a while anyway they probably check references. Which is now why I will only apply for stuff where the husband would be okay living, etc. I mean.... IDK, I don't want to wear my references out. It's annoying though because most SW stuff gets posted like for ONE week, the application isn't open long so I am spending much time on the USA jobs website. Texas is cool.

The IHS just tends to be remote in general but like eh IDK. We will see. I gotta do that dumb form and poke around a bit more today. At least I have my transripts.

Also NO fever this am. It may mean more yoga TODAY! IDK how me and husband are gonna spend the day though, frankly.

Melatonin in one study published works best at 1 mg or under. IDK if that is true, but like well WHO knows. You can get slow release melatonin if you have trouble with sleep and well, IDK that works for some folks and yeah I know people who take 10. Etc.

Oh man I did miss my psych appt yesterday. I am froot loops but feeling better I think. I will have to reschedule it but that's okay I need my final FMLA stuff, etc.

Anna

Got out my mixing stuff today and that means if I don't mix today I will tomorrow.... Because I don't like leaving it out there. It's my prepparadodeed.

Texas is a very nice place to live. Everything is so spread out, you can find rural areas both in the middle of nowhere and a just a hop, skip and a jump down the highway in urban areas. If you don't want cold though, steer clear of the panhandle area.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well I bathed. It just happened. It's been a dreary morning I asked the husband about the café place but I closed in 20 minutes. Like, I guess it will be pizza hut and the monkey bread that is in the freezer that either the husband or I have declined to make because I said some comment about dying after it. GAH my OTHER doggy in use currently I accidentally turned the wattage up to 55 and my stupid tiny coil snapped. HOW I hate affixing one coil, then being so incompetent with the other one, the legs come out of the FIRST one and yes that happened. It took a LONG time to fix. In the spirit of experimentation well like, I totally filled it with ALL my berries with some of ALL my chocolates, it is quite good.

I just do searches every day now, and I asked the husband on his thoughts about like, Lebannon PA so I applied. I had to do this CRAP form they make you do where you attest you have not killed someone, had sex with a patient, all your licenses etc. etc, It goes on and on. SO I am used to doing that form AFTER accepting employment not before although I MUST say man, it is ALWAYS annoying and I KEPT my form this time so I don't have to go on websites to like look stuff up. Even worse, I thought I saved it after doing it as a fillable form, I was so pleased with me but NO it saved empty.

So that one is done correctly. I think some VA places want it ahead of time, so I sent it to my other applications (late) explaining my error, and not only THAT I must really not want to move to IL because I stupidly sent the BLANK form first.

Followed by an email that stated, "I think it would probably be helpful if I included the COMPLETED form, so SORRY about that. Heh. I guess, you know, well it is what it is. Etc.

Anyway I am just gonna run jobs by the husband from now on and apply every morning but that sucker TOOK forever. Good thing it's good for 90 days, dude.

I now have ALL my documents needed for like, ah, everything except my official transcripts.

PA is the hobbit home of Mr. A just gotta check we are NOT to near his parents nu uh no way no how.

We'll see I GUESS.

Feel okay today.

Yoga gonna happen and then I guess we are stuck with Pizza Hut.

LOL. Deese times.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Yay FT, finally, sort of...

Destination - Tracking consuming: 318 ms
    2020-05-15 11:07

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 11:07 am on May 15, 2020.

2020-04-23 14:40
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin - Tracking consuming: 60 ms
    Los Angeles, reached the place of arrival

2020-05-05 18:58
    Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport

2020-04-27 17:52
    Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed

2020-04-23 15:30
    Zhengzhou City, leaving Zhengzhou International Marketing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou International

Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Marketing Center has received a copy, agent: Sun Gang, Tel: 13512345678

2020-04-21 18:58
    Logistics order created

Still wish the package that has been stuck at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since April 4 would land in the U.S., but at least this is something! It's only a bunch of spare glass, but I've needed a bunch of spare glass! Maybe the logjam in China is decreasing a bit!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well I bathed. It just happened. It's been a dreary morning I asked the husband about the café place but I closed in 20 minutes. Like, I guess it will be pizza hut and the monkey bread that is in the freezer that either the husband or I have declined to make because I said some comment about dying after it. GAH my OTHER doggy in use currently I accidentally turned the wattage up to 55 and my stupid tiny coil snapped. HOW I hate affixing one coil, then being so incompetent with the other one, the legs come out of the FIRST one and yes that happened. It took a LONG time to fix. In the spirit of experimentation well like, I totally filled it with ALL my berries with some of ALL my chocolates, it is quite good.

I just do searches every day now, and I asked the husband on his thoughts about like, Lebannon PA so I applied. I had to do this CRAP form they make you do where you attest you have not killed someone, had sex with a patient, all your licenses etc. etc, It goes on and on. SO I am used to doing that form AFTER accepting employment not before although I MUST say man, it is ALWAYS annoying and I KEPT my form this time so I don't have to go on websites to like look stuff up. Even worse, I thought I saved it after doing it as a fillable form, I was so pleased with me but NO it saved empty.

So that one is done correctly. I think some VA places want it ahead of time, so I sent it to my other applications (late) explaining my error, and not only THAT I must really not want to move to IL because I stupidly sent the BLANK form first.

Followed by an email that stated, "I think it would probably be helpful if I included the COMPLETED form, so SORRY about that. Heh. I guess, you know, well it is what it is. Etc.

Anyway I am just gonna run jobs by the husband from now on and apply every morning but that sucker TOOK forever. Good thing it's good for 90 days, dude.

I now have ALL my documents needed for like, ah, everything except my official transcripts.

PA is the hobbit home of Mr. A just gotta check we are NOT to near his parents nu uh no way no how.

We'll see I GUESS.

Feel okay today.

Yoga gonna happen and then I guess we are stuck with Pizza Hut.

LOL. Deese times.

Anna
    I hope the pizza is good.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Yay FT, finally, sort of...

Destination - Tracking consuming: 318 ms

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 11:07 am on May 15, 2020.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin - Tracking consuming: 60 ms
    Los Angeles, reached the place of arrival

2020-05-05 18:58
    Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport

2020-04-27 17:52
    Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed

2020-04-23 15:30
    Zhengzhou City, leaving Zhengzhou International Marketing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou International

Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Marketing Center has received a copy, agent: Sun Gang, Tel: 13512345678

2020-04-21 18:58
    Logistics order created

Still wish the package that has been stuck at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since April 4 would land in the U.S., but at least this is something! It's only a bunch of spare glass, but I've needed a bunch of spare glass! Maybe the logjam in China is decreasing a bit!

Wow, just wow to that, I've been waiting 6 weeks from 3avape, and still processing :blink:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I hope the pizza is good.

It's not, it's pretty mediocre actually. But, it's something I guess. This day has been nothing like I wanted it to be!! Argh. Oh well. All is well. I had a letter following the "you will get one in five day" thing. It's a Canada company and they wanted "more info" about the "covid." It's Canada so they did not understand telemedicine dude and also ANYTHING else. I was like, uh what, my severe psychiatric diagnosis is not good enough for you?" Anyway I gave her everything I could but it's irritating. I told her like there had been entire YEARS I had been on disability due to my psych condition (this is, actually true) and as far as I was concerned the COVID only worsened the situation in that it has made me unable to get better. My doc is going to have to do better than the 2 word scrawl he is accustomed to, really though.

ALSO WTF FEDERALLY FUNDED HEALTHCARE CENTER OUTSOURCING YOUR DISABLITY BENEFITS TO CANADA FOR SHAME.

I hate them so much. Yoga soon I guess. Sometime. IDK.

Then vaguely warm mediocre pizza.

This anniversary sucks. The husband has not surfaced in some time, l should check to see he's not DEAD.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's not, it's pretty mediocre actually. But, it's something I guess. This day has been nothing like I wanted it to be!! Argh. Oh well. All is well. I had a letter following the "you will get one in five day" thing. It's a Canada company and they wanted "more info" about the "covid." It's Canada so they did not understand telemedicine dude and also ANYTHING else. I was like, uh what, my severe psychiatric diagnosis is not good enough for you?" Anyway I gave her everything I could but it's irritating. I told her like there had been entire YEARS I had been on disability due to my psych condition (this is, actually true) and as far as I was concerned the COVID only worsened the situation in that it has made me unable to get better. My doc is going to have to do better than the 2 word scrawl he is accustomed to, really though.

ALSO ... FEDERALLY FUNDED HEALTHCARE CENTER OUTSOURCING YOUR DISABLITY BENEFITS TO CANADA FOR SHAME.

I hate them so much. Yoga soon I guess. Sometime. IDK.

Then vaguely warm mediocre pizza.

This anniversary sucks. The husband has not surfaced in some time, l should check to see he's not DEAD.

Anna
    When things are better you can do this day over.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Question about ELR, please.

When I look at the member recipes that are listed every day on ELR, most have no stars and some have stars. Who doles out the stars? I assume other mixers who have tried the specific recipe?
    Yes,I believe so.

Users who are viewing this thread