Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep so I got a smidge of pneumonia it's not tragic or awful and the doc think the Z-pack was in the process of treating it. He has given me a second abx however, and says to continue the albuterol. So awesome on that.

I think I am just going to have to be more active more consistently. He prescribed some liquid iron but my insurance won't cover it, so FAN tastic. Etc.

Yep I just gotta put me on a recovery PLAN in a tomorrow with the new ABX. So, sweet. Meh. Yes, I want on the mat. Maybe.

OH WELL.

Anna
    You won’t catch me on a mat. I’d be too afraid of getting back up

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made a peach and yogurt juice in late April. It's okay, but it's not peachy enough for me and I am disappointed that the (FLV) Greek Yogurt isn't tangy tart. Would it be a good idea for me to just add some peach to the bottle and shake it up? If I did that, would I need to steep it all over again?
    I would say just add and shake and vape

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Mom, I mean @FranC I am such an awesome yoga instructor you'd be pleasantly surprised. I would have you doing shoulder stands or even headstands if you wanted, I about 6 weeks.

Everyone thinks yoga is about stretching, and you do get stretchy, but it's not. Yoga I about isomorphic exercise using your body as your weight, and making sure you do not STRETCH a muscle that is not working hard, and in counterbalance to the other muscles you have. You start out right, you don't hurt. The only reason I EVER hurt is due to gosh darned muscle memory and like, whatnot.

I am such a good instructor I have considered getting certified and teaching yoga to the elderly (I would have to grow out my grey hair once more) and they wouldn't ask me if I was pregnant due to my unfortunate belly. They would all have it too, and they would think it was normal.

But certification is a PITA and yoga instructors don't make much. IDK. Maybe as a side occupation.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mom, I mean @FranC I am such an awesome yoga instructor you'd be pleasantly surprised. I would have you doing shoulder stands or even headstands if you wanted, I about 6 weeks.

Everyone thinks yoga is about stretching, and you do get stretchy, but it's not. Yoga I about isomorphic exercise using your body as your weight, and making sure you do not STRETCH a muscle that is not working hard, and in counterbalance to the other muscles you have. You start out right, you don't hurt. The only reason I EVER hurt is due to gosh darned muscle memory and like, whatnot.

I am such a good instructor I have considered getting certified and teaching yoga to the elderly (I would have to grow out my grey hair once more) and they wouldn't ask me if I was pregnant due to my unfortunate belly. They would all have it too, and they would think it was normal.

But certification is a PITA and yoga instructors don't make much. IDK. Maybe as a side occupation.

Anna
    Are you looney? I have a bad knee.

• Love
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    This is my favorite! I will be making a 200 ml bottle of this. And this one is worthy of the blog @Zazie . It’s not steeped except for a hot water bath but I imagine this one getting better and better. Boring name but I try to keep them simple and short so I don’t use all my labels in my label maker. :laugh: Lots of flavors and a high flavor percentage but it’s so good!

Key Lime Pie

3.00% Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA)
    2.00% Custard (FA)
    2.00% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    2.00% Key Lime (TPA)
    3.00% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Meringue (TPA)
    2.00% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
    2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

I have a handful of lime flavors that I haven’t done much with but never bought the key lime pie.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good evening mixers. My bcf order isn’t due until Saturday but I think it might make it here tomorrow.

My pineapple wafer recipe has changed quite a bit with time. The pineapple has mellowed out a lot. I kind of liked it better fresh. I might go back and add 1% to the existing mix.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have a handful of lime flavors that I haven’t done much with but never bought the key lime pie.
    I used to vape a key lime pie premade years ago but I don’t remember the vendor. It seems like their name started with two Vs. It was expensive too. My recipe reminds me of that flavor.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just found out that my youngest daughter didn’t pass her college chemistry class that they just finished online. The TA was a foreign guy that didn’t speak clearly and got offended when he was asked to repeat what he said because students had difficulty understanding him. That and the professor really piled the work on once they switched to online classes. Anyway that is one more class she has to take online this summer that we have to pay for. She already signed up for two so she could finish with a minor and still graduate in four years. The whole situation just stinks!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just found out that my youngest daughter didn’t pass her college chemistry class that they just finished online. The TA was a foreign guy that didn’t speak clearly and got offended when he was asked to repeat what he said because students had difficulty understanding him. That and the professor really piled the work on once they switched to online classes. Anyway that is one more class she has to take online this summer that we have to pay for. She already signed up for two so she could finish with a minor and still graduate in four years. The whole situation just stinks!
    My son has the same issues with some professors. I did too back in my day. My son had to take a pass (pass/fail) in one of his core classes. I didn’t like it but he wasn’t doing so well in that class. Chemistry sucks. My son struggles in chemistry.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It sure does.:(

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I'm not grapefruiting up grapefruit with alcohol man. Grapefruit and alcohol would bring unpleasant memories. It was part of my go to hangover "remedy progression," Bring back bad memories I think. Like I was considering Acia and some other harmless fruits but I have found I like to vape my citruses very SWEET. I had about 15 bottles of flavor like, associated with/to it and I just gazed and glazed and admitted defeat.

Had I know like, the Noni Cake would smell as it did I might have reconsidered. It had that "Skunk caught on fire smell." What kind of that "cake" is it supposed to be anyway? Because a yule log cake made of "Skunk on fire" might be highly desirable to send to the in laws for Christmas.

Anna
    I'm behind in this thread, since for whatever reason, I've not been getting email notifications that something new has posted, as opposed to every other ECF thread.
    Anyway, not sure if by "noni cake" you mean FA Nonna's Cake.
    I didn't like the latter. Although it didn't smell like skunk, it didn't have a really pleasing taste. Tried it a few ways and none were any good for me.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I no longer care. I have no respect for a doctor who says my lungs are PERFECT when I have A TON of scarring on my lower left lobe. Or who "does not know how to get iron infusions." I give UP. As I told my parent (who is somewhat distressed) if I am NOT sick, I am going to DO STUFF until I get better or wind up in the hospital. I am DONE with it. "Mild pneumonia but mostly your lungs are PERFECT, whut?" I swear I gotta get out of this state. My fever spiked to 101 so after checking the mail and it is a long weekend well, I hope my transcripts show up Saturday. We shall see.

Tomorrow I am taking a CRAPLOAD of the evil Advil and doing yoga. I can get better since I don't appear to be very ill or I can just KEEP at it, until I am DONE for and they can cart me off to the hospital THEN.

I don't give a rats AZ either. My fever spiked to 101 but I don't have elevated white blood cells so WHAT has my internal thermometer like given up the ghost? I took Tylenol and washed and mopped (some of the) floor the husband saw me (I bet like I looked like a small child with GIANT implements) and took over. He said, "You said you were just gonna vacuum." I was like, "Well *I* am not satisfied."

I might do sauna yoga and turn up the thermostat to 107 after taking a .... load of Advil. I am just DONE.

Take care of WHAT exactly IDK. I'm DONE being sick, I made it all up, so I can make it all go away.

I told my mom my plan (via text) and was like, "I NO LONGER care, if they carry me out of AZ I a coffin that is good enough for me."

She was dismayed I am sure BUT I DO WHAT I SAY IT HAS BEEN FIVE WEEKS antibiotics should work fine no matter WHAT I Do and I am going to DO A TON. ARGHF.

@FranC I don't know how bad your knee is but I have taught yoga to folks with knee replacements. It's actually more interesting because like, you CAN. My favorite ever yoga instructor was an NFL hockey player with a knee gone bad. He took up (my particular brand of yoga) because he wanted to do stuff. He was one of the best instructor I ever had. He could also do insane stuff.

LOL but you can see I am in the "extremist" portion of my illness.

Anna

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    where can one find this recipe New York?
    hiya, hope you're well.
    It's not a recipe. He sometimes very generously gives out his homemade NETs, and what I was talking about was just his straight unmixed extract.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I figured it out! I searched the ECF forum until I found some of my old posts. The key lime pie I used to buy was called tortuga by avail. My mix is a dead ringer if not better. I spent a buttload of money on that stuff as I vaped it constantly. So satisfying to figure that out. :vapor: I have a feeling it’s long gone as I couldn’t find it anywhere. But now I have my own.

Users who are viewing this thread