Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
How is your great grandbaby doing Fran?

I'm just working. One more hour and I'm off the clock. I made a roast yesterday so we have leftovers for dinner and I don't have to cook. That's always nice. I have a full plate tomorrow so maybe my Friday will go quickly. It seems all days fly by. Monday is Memorial Day so I'm coming up on a three day weekend! :banana:

I just saw an article on no-bake pies. It showed a recipe for a no-bake key lime pie. YUM! One of my favs. It made me remember I used to love vaping key lime vapes. I'm going to look for a recipe for a key lime pie and make it tonight. YAY!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So this is what I came up with. Do y'all have anything to add or delete or comments? I made this one up on the flavors I had and by looking at other recipes.

Key Lime Pie (do not blog)

3.00% Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA)
2.00% Custard (FA)
2.00% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3.00% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
2.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
1.00% Meringue (TPA)
1.00% Tahity (FA)
2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How is your great grandbaby doing Fran?

I'm just working. One more hour and I'm off the clock. I made a roast yesterday so we have leftovers for dinner and I don't have to cook. That's always nice. I have a full plate tomorrow so maybe my Friday will go quickly. It seems all days fly by. Monday is Memorial Day so I'm coming up on a three day weekend! :banana:

I just saw an article on no-bake pies. It showed a recipe for a no-bake key lime pie. YUM! One of my favs. It made me remember I used to love vaping key lime vapes. I'm going to look for a recipe for a key lime pie and make it tonight. YAY!
    98450427_955906011531690_7314041555164069888_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Aww, what a cutie pie. He is going to be ONE tough cookie!

Man I was on the phone for OVER an hour with STD. God. What a mess. I'm not gonna hear anything until Tuesday. I hate them.

BUT! I hung up and IMMEDIAELY got called for an interview in WV!!! It's one I am good for and I am EXCITED! It's for next Wed so I should be good. I'm like... excited because I would love to head back East and it's still pretty rural. We will see, I guess. Whatever happens I will get interesting information and whatnot. So.... the lady scheduling me seemed super nice. We will see.....

But getting interviewed is COOL. There are certain states I would move to and WV is totally one of them. I just I have TWO jobs I really want to be interviewed by but I guess we will have to see but I guess it is fifty two pickup. We could definitely buy a house there on land inexpensively. It would be cool. Sometimes you just must let fate decide.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Trisomy 18 is a rough diagnosis but he is doing as well as can be expected. He had an operation on his heart in Boston which was a success. His lungs are not in such good shape. He had a pap which was no longer working so great so now he has a trach.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Man I was on the phone for OVER an hour with STD. God. What a mess. I'm not gonna hear anything until Tuesday. I hate them.

BUT! I hung up and IMMEDIAELY got called for an interview in WV!!! It's one I am good for and I am EXCITED! It's for next Wed so I should be good. I'm like... excited because I would love to head back East and it's still pretty rural. We will see, I guess. Whatever happens I will get interesting information and whatnot. So.... the lady scheduling me seemed super nice. We will see.....

But getting interviewed is COOL. There are certain states I would move to and WV is totally one of them. I just I have TWO jobs I really want to be interviewed by but I guess we will have to see but I guess it is fifty two pickup. We could definitely buy a house there on land inexpensively. It would be cool. Sometimes you just must let fate decide.

Anna
    How will the interview be done? Do you have to go to WV?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh @FranC the house and rebuild is fine.

However, since your primary residence is "out of service," they are supposed to pay your housing expenses until the house is fixed.

It is NOT unreasonable AT all for it to take 6 months to totally demo a house and rebuild in fact it is on the FAST side actually. They said they gave us 4 months, and we get no more. That is INSANE. Because our demo contractors refused the job they said they couldn't warranty their work or even complete it. So THEIR completion date was bunk ,because you don't just magic a NEW contractor out of thin air and you have to get quotes, they come see the house, etc. etc.;

However the husband ALSO got good news and he called a different department of State farm and they were like, "WHUT" when my husband told the tale, and like, it was pretty nutty honestly, the lady was like, "Well this was all totally inappropriate, and I am filing an internal complaint, you will be assigned someone new of course we have to continue your living expenses dude.

I mean.... We have a mortgage and a rental service, we have like, to move, we have no money (I don't anyway until the freaking STD company does its thing. Etc.

Now, I just have to call HR at my job but I am going to take a breather.

Whee I got an interview, so cool so cool. :)

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh @FranC the house and rebuild is fine.

However, since your primary residence is "out of service," they are supposed to pay your housing expenses until the house is fixed.

It is NOT unreasonable AT all for it to take 6 months to totally demo a house and rebuild in fact it is on the FAST side actually. They said they gave us 4 months, and we get no more. That is INSANE. Because our demo contractors refused the job they said they couldn't warranty their work or even complete it. So THEIR completion date was bunk ,because you don't just magic a NEW contractor out of thin air and you have to get quotes, they come see the house, etc. etc.;

However the husband ALSO got good news and he called a different department of State farm and they were like, "WHUT" when my husband told the tale, and like, it was pretty nutty honestly, the lady was like, "Well this was all totally inappropriate, and I am filing an internal complaint, you will be assigned someone new of course we have to continue your living expenses dude.

I mean.... We have a mortgage and a rental service, we have like, to move, we have no money (I don't anyway until the freaking STD company does its thing. Etc.

Now, I just have to call HR at my job but I am going to take a breather.

Whee I got an interview, so cool so cool. :)

Anna
    Well things are looking better. Good thinking of your husband also.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I had my flavor stash messed up...I have vanilla Tahity not just Tahity. Even better! So I made my recipe but I added EM. It’s so good but I wanted more lime so I added 2 ml of just lime. After this tank I’ll test it. I think this may be my best one yet. However, remember when I messed up some nic by accidentally adding my syringe of lemon flavoring back in the nic bottle instead of my mix bottle? I’m using THAT nic. So who knows what all is in this. But it really didn’t flavor the nic too much. So good! After I test with the extra lime I’ll post the recipe. 10 flavors!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Anna

West Virginia is beautiful! I'm wishing everything goes exactly the way you want!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    This is my favorite! I will be making a 200 ml bottle of this. And this one is worthy of the blog @Zazie . It’s not steeped except for a hot water bath but I imagine this one getting better and better. Boring name but I try to keep them simple and short so I don’t use all my labels in my label maker. :laugh: Lots of flavors and a high flavor percentage but it’s so good!

Key Lime Pie

2.00% Custard (FA)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    2.00% Key Lime (TPA)
    3.00% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Meringue (TPA)
    2.00% Vanilla Tahity (FA)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yep so I got a smidge of pneumonia it's not tragic or awful and the doc think the Z-pack was in the process of treating it. He has given me a second abx however, and says to continue the albuterol. So awesome on that.

I think I am just going to have to be more active more consistently. He prescribed some liquid iron but my insurance won't cover it, so FAN tastic. Etc.

Yep I just gotta put me on a recovery PLAN in a tomorrow with the new ABX. So, sweet. Meh. Yes, I want on the mat. Maybe.

OH WELL.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I made a peach and yogurt juice in late April. It's okay, but it's not peachy enough for me and I am disappointed that the (FLV) Greek Yogurt isn't tangy tart. Would it be a good idea for me to just add some peach to the bottle and shake it up? If I did that, would I need to steep it all over again?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep so I got a smidge of pneumonia it's not tragic or awful and the doc think the Z-pack was in the process of treating it. He has given me a second abx however, and says to continue the albuterol. So awesome on that.

I think I am just going to have to be more active more consistently. He prescribed some liquid iron but my insurance won't cover it, so FAN tastic. Etc.

Yep I just gotta put me on a recovery PLAN in a tomorrow with the new ABX. So, sweet. Meh. Yes, I want on the mat. Maybe.

OH WELL.

Anna
    About every 6 months Dd has to go to the hospital for several days for iron iv’s

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    This is my favorite! I will be making a 200 ml bottle of this. And this one is worthy of the blog @Zazie . It’s not steeped except for a hot water bath but I imagine this one getting better and better. Boring name but I try to keep them simple and short so I don’t use all my labels in my label maker. :laugh: Lots of flavors and a high flavor percentage but it’s so good!

Key Lime Pie

2.00% Custard (FA)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    2.00% Key Lime (TPA)
    3.00% Key Lime Pie (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Meringue (TPA)
    2.00% Vanilla Tahity (FA)

Congrats! This looks yummy to me! I am copying this into my recipe folder on ELR. Thanks!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    IDK even WHAT or WHERE I want but there are a couple other places that interest me I just hope things don't progress TOO quickly as at some point, I will have to ah, accept something. But it cannot (I don't think) be worse than my former employer so there is THAT. I just emailed them my questions about like, "What are you gonna say about me if I cannot come back I am not asking any of YOU lot for a reference BUT, I know we all hate each other, more or less more politely. Etc.

Every day though the hunger to leave is stronger. I guess I should do a few more application soon but I will most certainly have to be WAY more selective moving forward, although eh, IDK.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread