The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I dunno...I liked my wick longer and all crammed into my serpent elevate. The shorter wick is not giving me the thick full vapor I like. After this tank I’m rewicking.

• Like Like x 5
  2. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I don’t have the 1st and 4th flavors but I can substitute.

• Like Like x 3
  3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I’m a big geekvape fan but the Zeus x just wasn’t a good fit for me. However, I really like the new Zeus x mesh.

• Like Like x 4
  4. hittman

Supporting member
    It’s called white hippo by nick evans.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I hesitate to add this to the blog.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    GOOD Afternoon Random Mixers! W00T! :lol:

Feeling good! We have an appraisal today just to get the PMI off of our house loan, should be like me quick and easy. :pervy:

I really need to mix but am playing Skyrim a lot on the Xbox! :headbang:

• Like Like x 6
  7. Zazie

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Darn, I don't have the Roasted Hazelnut.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe without the last two.

• Like Like x 2
  9. hittman

Supporting member
    I didn’t have either of them but just got them. I know I like hazelnut so figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a couple more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. hittman

Supporting member
    I just used one drop of super sweet. .75 is too much for me in about any recipe.

• Like Like x 3
  11. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Oh no I wouldn’t. It was just for fun. :lol:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  12. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Felt like some thing Coconut.
    Playing with Cap Cake Batter and Coconut...

**shrug**

• Like Like x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I feel just awful today. I really wanted to go to Walmart and I really kind of need to but it's been very hard to get off the couch and my head hurts.

IDK what to do. I am SO miserable with this better/worse stuff and have accepted the fact I may not be able to like take any Advil or Aspirin even though I really want to. I am just about to like, take some Tylenol.

I can handle like ,no NSAIDS if I must I mean.... Bad vs. worse it's not worth it if it makes my symptoms come back I can just suffer more but I really like, need to go to Walmart but I do not WANT to. I don't want to do ANYTHING and there are things I need to do. Maybe I can just let this day suck, take Tylenol and hope tomorrow is better.

I'm kind of really fuc:censored:ing depressed that I can not string Three GOOD days together It's pathetic. I am also MAD AS HELL kinda I am so sick of this crap and having no answers, no medical care that is decent, nothing.

I have a couple doxycline pills dude, and I'm taking them I do NOT even care because they also do similar things as the Z-pack and I have that quinoline abx which I COULD take but I don't think it does as much to knock down inflammation either and I really DON'T want to but here's hoping the doxycycline does SOMETHING I wish I had a full 10 day worth but I don't.

I really don't want to be self treating with abx but frankly..... as far as covid there are a few tha actually HELP. It's too bad that Levoquin like doesn't I have a full course of THAT but for all I know the doc was like looking at the wrong X-ray or their equipment was terrible. I mean, he could not 'See" my scarring and I am sorry I have been SHOWN my scarring but like "F" because it DOESN"T go away that is what a scar IS.

I hate everything. I am not sick enough to go to the ER, but I am sick enough to be thoroughly miserable and I have been so for OVER A MONTH.

I just WAAAAH want to end things at this point. I'm not going to I KNOW I will get better but I think now I understand how like people with chronic Lyme disease feel. All these annoying subacute symtoms that most doctors are like 'Meh" about and they are RUINING my happiness and abiltiy to do stuff. I can feel me getting worn down more all the time and then I have a couple good days and NO. Maybe tomorrow will be good and I will not take Advil and it will stay good but honestly it makes no sense cuz everyone except that French group said it's fine.

With that said, maybe they are hoping people POISON themselves and die from it.

Maybe I will be like "Rocky" and drink ten raw eggs for breakfast and just do yoga UNPAINKILLED it's probably better.

Yeah I might take the other abx, not because I think they will do much, but I am pretty unlikely (UNLESS I am on steroids, which I'm not) to snap a tendon. I already have peripheral neuropathy from lithium I doubt it's gonna make it worse.

Sorry for the gigantic WINE whine, which is still a kick butt mix.

But, MAN
    Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I can’t even imagine experiencing what you’ve gone through but you’re tough and I know you’ll get through this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Territoo

Territoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Anna,
    I'm sorry you don't feel well. IMHO as a trained physician, now retired, if you are avoiding Advil only because of what was said in the media, there is no need to. NSAIDS are very helpful in not only reducing fever, but with aches and pains associated with the illness. The media even later backtracked on their initial reporting when US doctors disagreed with the report. Obviously, if you aren't supposed to take it for another reason, such as allergy, then don't.

Also, it's not a good idea to be self medicating with antibiotics that were not prescribed specifically for this illness. It rarely helps, and can be harmful. I know you didn't ask for my :2c:, but I didn't want you to get hurt.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Zazie

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Also, two days' worth of antibiotics ain't gonna do much of anything, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well yet again, I didn't mix today, it wasn't bad outside, so did a few jobs outside after taking the daughter driving.

But I did get all my flavors and recipes saved in elr, so I am now ready to mix, and not many plans tomorrow, so I am going to be mixing tomorrow for sure.

Even decided on my 1st recipe made by myself, going to try and do a banana honeycomb custard, I like all the flavors, so got high hopes for it, just have to figure out the %'s I'm going to use on each flavor.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    I think I've found another keeper. Cornell & Deihl Three Friars. Virginia/ Burley/ Perique blended well to produce a delightful smooth, nutty flavor with just a little tang from the perique.
    I think I'll spend a few days with this before I say anything more about it.

• Like Like x 7
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm sorry you feel like crap again. Maybe you should get yourself to a good dr.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wish you much luck with your first recipe. :thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2