The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I won't ask how many................

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    :lol: I think 14. :lol:

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just.....Wow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wf lemon custard sft and ry4 cream recipe I found somewhere. I just need to get a couple tanks ready.

• Like Like x 5
  5. hittman

Supporting member
    I’ve got one more of pop’s nets to try and a few stixx I haven’t gotten around to.

• Like Like x 3
  6. hittman

Supporting member
    I did something similar once. I made a stone with 10 different lemonade flavors.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    I just loaded a tank with the ry4 cream. If you like rich and sweet then you might give it a try. It’s one I found on FB.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Do it! My all the chocolates stone turned out great I mean not for vaping but adding to stuff, you ever need to add "Strawberries and cream" you will be set. Unless it tastes good, in which case you will also be set.

I woke up and limped to the bathroom like the little old lady I will some day become but nothing is badly broken I just hurt all over. Walmart, definitely I think today. Plus job prep and application sigh.

I can't mix more I have so many vaping and seeping it's gonna be a little while.... I did my first custard I can't wait to try it but I have to. IDK still considering adding stuff to the mango but it is too soon.... I don't want to OVERDO it either....

I, shockingly enough am a SUPER awesome driving instructor. Every mistake I have already made (well, not running over a parent by mistake, that has to suck but no parent would be foolish enough to be OUTSIDE the car and near me in any fashion they have seen me back up.... I kind of think that was the PARENT's fault honestly I have never heard of a parent instructing from outside the car.

I am a cruel taskmistress. I think everyone should learn to drive stick first because (I realize this is getting less likely and my next care may well HAVE to be an automatic) but what if you gotta take someone to the hospital and all you have is a stick. So but yeah I am pretty much bomb proof no matter what you do or don't do and I just calmly say, "When I do that... this is what I do." The boy was easy but like, I had been letting him drive (on this long private driveway to a farm for ever, the last time, it was like I taught him parallel parking.

Anyway, so I took him to a parking lot and my first instruction is always, "Stall the car. But pay attention. Notice exactly where it stalls. Then the kid did it and freaked out and was like, "OMG OMG OMG" and I was like, "You are no going to break this car. I have done that thousands of times, probably. Stall it again, and let the clutch out slowly, and I want you to notice where you foot is when it stalls." So that is the reference point and then you go through making the car move, and how there is this sort of kinesthetic (I think driving is anyway) where as the car is GONNA stall you press the accelerator and it's this sort of reverse motion and then you go though grinding the gear (no kid, you are not going to break this car, I have done that hundreds of times) and steering and braking and ALL that and I yell ZERO times.

I was so proud because when the kid came to visit I let him drive to Sierra Vista in my car and we had this hailstorm and my husband was yelling at my kid and my kid was just getting TENSE (I don't blame him it was like "The bad part" where you could plunge off a cliff, and I jus said calmly to the kid, "You remember when we did hydroplaning right? This is the same, just a little more unpleasant. So, remember, if you feel you are losing traction, you remember what that feels like, right? Don't worry just downshift, coast a tiny bit then brake, gently." My skills are madness.

It is 100% for driving (for me) if you cannot do, teach.

Anna

• Like Like x 9
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm glad that works for you. I don't bother looking on the recipe sites anymore.

• Like Like x 4
  10. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I did it! It tastes great! Just a ridiculous recipe but it’s good! :lol: I rewicked my serpent elevate and I really can’t tell any difference but we’ll see if it helps with dry hits.

Strawberries & Cream

1.00% Cream (Flavorah)
    1.00% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    1.00% Golden Butter (CAP)
    1.00% Juicy Strawberry (FA)
    1.00% Lemonade Super Concentrated (WF)
    1.00% Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA)
    1.00% Strawberries and Cream (CAP)
    1.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
    1.00% Strawberry Swirl (Purilum)
    1.00% Strawberry Taffy (CAP)
    1.00% Sweet Cream (CAP)
    1.00% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
    1.00% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
    1.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

This is fun! :lol:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That looks like way too much work to me. Plus flavors. BUT if it works for you.....that's great.:thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Took a few extra minutes to pull the flavors but no big deal. I line up all my flavors with the caps off and start putting them all in one syringe and they were all 1 ml and then squirt them all in the bottle. Now that I’ve organized my flavors it’s pretty easy.

• Like Like x 6
  13. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Oof I hurt so much. I need Epsom salts. The husband is an anxious mess this a.m. I swear to god, I hate the PTSD so much at times. I mean, I get he is worried and all that jazz, but he is the MOST overprepared man I have ever met. Seriously if he divorced me he would take me for all I had. I would be paying "back" child support AND alimony. The first thing the adjuster said when like, the husband was like, "I would estimate this at approximately 3 weeks of spraying," the adjuster was like, "How would you know?" The husband was like, "I, uh, can tell by looking but I will ALSO be able to tell the very DAY it started once my water bill comes, and I can look at the vast increase." It was like 3 weeks and one day. It was so bad like, the WATER company came out to try and figure out what was going on. They sent a letter. The husband also has location proof of where he was for that time period so they can't accuse him of doing it on purpose although WHY he would I have NO CLUE. They gave us less money for repairs than it would have cost a contractor to DO our kitchen so "Exploding the water tank right before painting and sale" seem s a bit dim to me.

But there is no reasoning with him.

I had a fever this morning but Advil. Gah. I am drinking some more tea and apparently if I want to do yoga I am just going to have to make it this "devotion of suffering." I really cannot begin to say how much I hate that but well maybe I just need to get over it. I mean I don't feel AWFUL but maybe I will be able to take Advil next year.

I wish I could cheer up the husband but you can't! Oh how I know it. The kid is calling in a couple hours, then I got to Walmart and THEN I am doing interview prep.

I kept thinking my rose was fixed, then it wasn't. I got out my MTL Brunhillde but like, first I ACTUALLY fixed my rose. I was like "Anna what you got to lose?" So I went to the tool area and found a hammer and hammered that chimney BACK into the top. They kept separating and it was juice all over. So ,now it's fine but the Brunhilde is leering at me. IDK. I am thinking it might be the perfect mod to sit atop like my silver PUNK tube but that requires me figuring out how to enlarge a hole the husband drilled. I'm guessing I could and it would have to be while he was outside and it wouldn't be pretty or neat or anything. But I bet it would WORK.

Have to see LOL.

Anna

• Like Like x 6
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I’m not surprised since a lot of the ones on FB are sweet. I’ve got one from ATF called white hippo that I ordered the hazelnut flavors for.

• Like Like x 5
  15. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    That actually sounds pretty good to me.

• Like Like x 2
  16. hittman

Supporting member
    I’ll have to look but think I have all of them. I might just give it a try. If I really liked it then I’d make a stone instead of getting all those flavors out every time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    That is such a bummer! Maybe you should ask someone who is stronger than you are to help? I tried to use a new atty recently and the screw wouldn't budge for me to mount a new coil. My husband was able to make it work however.

• Like Like x 5
  18. hittman

Supporting member
    It’s very good. I’ve been using it since I started earlier and it’s unlike me to not switch around at least a few times during each vaping session. I’m going to mix another 30ml later.

• Like Like x 3
  19. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    The threads were cross threaded (operator error, which is me). I broke the glass and I could then see the issue. I took a hammer and gave it a couple of whacks and it made the threads line up again. Put a spare glass on and it works great again and I’ve already ordered replacement bubble glass. I love the vape of the Zeus x but with that issue and the weird oring I’m rethinking my love of it.

• Like Like x 6
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like hazelnut. What is that recipe?

• Like Like x 3