ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was just there! Cheap! Thanks!

Oh and I ordered 10...giggle. But I have a ton of Zeus tanks and with my luck I’ll need them.

Is the glass for the Zeus x and the dual the same?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

Not a lot of mixing today. I'm planning to mix one only today and it's another plum juice. This one sounds pretty good, it's got 2 coconuts, bavarian cream and plum. I'm on a plum binge these days! With the exception of my failed Blue Pom Plum King, none of the other plum juices I made has finished steeping yet. I found a recipe on ELR for a plum cheesecake that looks good. I made it about 10 days ago, so it won't be ready for almost two more weeks. If it tastes good, I'll remake it with your cheesecake base. I also made a plum bakery juice with cinnamon that is still steeping. I took an early taste of this one, but so far it's disappointing.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I just guess....
    what flavor do I want to be more dominant, make that the higher % and then try to balance out the other flavors, aim for a total flavoring of 15% (or whatever % you usually use)
    then I look up real recipes online and try to mimic those flavors with flavorings I have....or look up diy recipes to get a general idea.

That's exactly what I do too.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm pretty much a total loser man I spent all this time messing around installing audio and recording stuff my brother told me to do, and then I was like, hmmm me and my brother's idea of "fairly user friendly" are nowhere approaching the same. I am pretty sure in the downloading of it, I ALSO like downloaded a bunch of CRAP so I uninstalled everything even "chromium" whatever THAT was, but also Chrome because it somehow became like, morbidly attached to google places and I am sure it was unsafe. I was just happy I could UNINSTALL it I mean... I suck at this stuff. Back when Apples were TRULY awesome, well one of my favorite things was no viruses. I mean I could go where I wanted and like... etc. IDK open certain thing enhancement emails out of CURIOSITY.

I got informed about this "safe" webpage symbol LATE in the game and I will be frank like, I STILL Don't know what cookies are, and what they even DO. I am CLUELESS about it.

One time we got one of them tower computers and I watched some adult site content one time (husband was out of town I was curious) and then the computer like FREAKING BLEW UP and CAUGHT FIRE.

It turns out it was a known defect but like, I still feel vaguely guilty about it. I'm still kinda convinced that is what did it.

Hi @NolaMel ! As you can see I finally feel better but like, I don't know what finally did it. Coulda been this tea I drank (today is my last day with it but I have had NO fever for two days! I want to do yoga but I am also.... afraid. I can't even see my muscles anymore but I am not wheezing, dying etc. Welcome back from wherever.

Bummer about the food @hittman I hate it when like I want to make something special and it doesn't work :(

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Thanks, I will spend time setting up elr before mixing, been meaning too for a long time, so need to get it done, and will be useful as got the itch to create my own recipe.

You are getting lots of good hints and tips! I'm impressed that the first time you DIY you're going to do it with a recipe of your own creation! It took me several months to be so bold! I am a newbie at mixing but I really enjoy it!

Like others have mentioned, I like to think about what type of juice I want to make and look at simliar recipes just to get a feel for what might work. When I decided to make a spicey rum cake with pear juice, I started by looking at a recipe for the real thing (cake) rather than a similar eliquid recipe. I decide what flavors I want to be dominant and make sure percentages are right for that. The suggested percentages on ELR are very helpful too. Be sure to pay attention to the total flavor percentages or you may wind up with either way too much or too little flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not a lot of mixing today. I'm planning to mix one only today and it's another plum juice. This one sounds pretty good, it's got 2 coconuts, bavarian cream and plum. I'm on a plum binge these days! With the exception of my failed Blue Pom Plum King, none of the other plum juices I made has finished steeping yet. I found a recipe on ELR for a plum cheesecake that looks good. I made it about 10 days ago, so it won't be ready for almost two more weeks. If it tastes good, I'll remake it with your cheesecake base. I also made a plum bakery juice with cinnamon that is still steeping. I took an early taste of this one, but so far it's disappointing.
    I tried a couple plum flavors way back but found them way too sweet for me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I tried a couple plum flavors way back but found them way too sweet for me.
    I haven't had enough of the plum ejuices yet to know if they're too sweet for me or not. I suspect they won't be too sweet for me, but most of my experience with plum is of eating a ripe plum. The pulp is sweet, but you have to bite through the skin which is very tart so the flavor is more balanced. I guess with flavorings, they would either be sweeter or more tart depending on how much of the peel is incorporated.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't had enough of the plum ejuices yet to know if they're too sweet for me or not. I suspect they won't be too sweet for me, but most of my experience with plum is of eating a ripe plum. The pulp is sweet, but you have to bite through the skin which is very tart so the flavor is more balanced. I guess with flavorings, they would either be sweeter or more tart depending on how much of the peel is incorporated.
    If you find a tart one, let me know.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Mine sticks sometimes too. I have always been able to get it unstuck using a jar gripper. It takes a little patience and time but has always worked with a little effort. Good luck!

https://www.amazon.com/Jar-Grippers-Grip-Slip-Rubber/dp/B004HM1E3Y

I love those things, but I learned here that rubber (dishwashing) gloves are even better. Now I have a set of rubber gloves in the drawer with all my atomizers for unsticking attys. They're better, I promise!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I love those things, but I learned here that rubber (dishwashing) gloves are even better. Now I have a set of rubber gloves in the drawer with all my atomizers for unsticking attys. They're better, I promise!
    I even tried my yellow rubber gloves today. I don’t think anything was going to unstick mine.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have plum on my wishlist but it didn’t make the cut when I ordered today.

Users who are viewing this thread