Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I warned you about that evil girl! Sleep with 1 eye open & a hatchet!
No worries... not afraid of her (until the next time I'm foolish enough to play with her again and she will laugh at me through the night and haunt my dreams)
It's a private joke folks (she piffed me an old rta with a warning that it was evil... I tried 3 times and finally admitted she was right)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I couldn't even give my peach, mango, guava juice the suggested 2 day steep. I plowed into it earlier and it tastes okay so far, but I think it's mostly guava I am tasting now. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow night, I'll fiddle with percentages and make another batch. I really wanted more of a peachy taste.

The Beard 71 clone should have given me plenty of peach, but I got waaaaay too much VG and PG and it sort of drowns out the flavor. I think I'll add additional flavorings and see if that helps. I think I'll just add a tiny bit of flavorings. Don't want to do too much! If I need more nic I can add it later.

I'm about to try the Dragon's Royale, from the BCF Community Recipe Pack. I mixed it on May 13, so it should be tasty now.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I couldn't even give my peach, mango, guava juice the suggested 2 day steep. I plowed into it earlier and it tastes okay so far, but I think it's mostly guava I am tasting now. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow night, I'll fiddle with percentages and make another batch. I really wanted more of a peachy taste.

The Beard 71 clone should have given me plenty of peach, but I got waaaaay too much VG and PG and it sort of drowns out the flavor. I think I'll add additional flavorings and see if that helps. I think I'll just add a tiny bit of flavorings. Don't want to do too much! If I need more nic I can add it later.

I'm about to try the Dragon's Royale, from the BCF Community Recipe Pack. I mixed it on May 13, so it should be tasty now.
I had good luck with 2dif peaches from FA,, they compliment each other well,,, apricot did as well.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I didn't do an SFT, but it's SNV. I used it at 3% in a recipe with pear, dragonfruit and cream. I forgot to tell you another aspect of the flavor profile is a nice fresh taste. It's pretty yummy. What I don't get with it is the ticklish feeling in the back of my throat that I typically get with florals.
Thanks, I do have a honeysuckle ice cream steeping right now. Mixed on 5/13 would like to give it another week.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I had good luck with 2dif peaches from FA,, they compliment each other well,,, apricot did as well.

Do you remember which peaches they are? I've got FA White Peach and I like it. I don't have any other FA peaches. My other peaches are from Capella, MB, TFA and WF.

I have CAP apricot as well.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    you might want to make sure your account is 'labeled' as margin,,, it implies you would buy stocks on debt,, but its more about being able to buy options.

a little lotto ticket i bought the other day at $0.11 cashed out a few days later at $0.72,, so I turned $110 into $720

Show me how.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    Do you remember which peaches they are? I've got FA White Peach and I like it. I don't have any other FA peaches. My other peaches are from Capella, MB, TFA and WF.

I have CAP apricot as well.
    As far as I know FA only has white peach and peach.. they need each other for a nice flavor.. may be able to use other peaches,,, but I have no idea of which ones balance with each other.

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    When you buy an option, its like paying a small price to save your spot in line.

But you can also think of it as an insurance policy that is mis-priced.

As a stock moves up through resistance,, its like a coiled spring of buying energy from traders. You have to use your instincts on how fast a stock will hit a reasonable target.. if you are watching it in real time with volume,, you can usually buy CALLS within 1 or 2 strikes of your target. You don't need the stock to hit the target exactly,, you are playing the sudden buyers interest.

When you are shopping for PUTS,, YOU WANT TO stay within 1-2 strikes of the lower option that allow shareholders to exit at a higher price. Think of this as car insurance,, you want to have your $44 car fully covered in the event of a crash.
    This was $112 turned into $8000, but I sold at +$5000 cuz I was on my way out the door
    This is what is called a trophy win, I did the unthinkable,, I bet against Warren Buffet - I was likely the only trader to do so.

Attachments

• sc (2).png
      sc (2).png
      11.3 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Dental appt done, grocery store run done, took mom and dad their groceries. I spoke to my high school sweetheart at the store. Drama after drama in his life. I thank my lucky stars THAT one didn’t work out...:lol:

:vapor: Not sure what I’m vaping. Having one of those days where I grab the closest bottle.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When you buy an option, its like paying a small price to save your spot in line.

But you can also think of it as an insurance policy that is mis-priced.

As a stock moves up through resistance,, its like a coiled spring of buying energy from traders. You have to use your instincts on how fast a stock will hit a reasonable target.. if you are watching it in real time with volume,, you can usually buy CALLS within 1 or 2 strikes of your target. You don't need the stock to hit the target exactly,, you are playing the sudden buyers interest.

When you are shopping for PUTS,, YOU WANT TO stay within 1-2 strikes of the lower option that allow shareholders to exit at a higher price. Think of this as car insurance,, you want to have your $44 car fully covered in the event of a crash.
    This was $112 turned into $8000, but I sold at +$5000 cuz I was on my way out the door
    This is what is called a trophy win, I did the unthinkable,, I bet against Warren Buffet - I was likely the only trader to do so.

I wish I understood. I’ve got a lot to learn.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    Trade options. I’ve never really understood it well. Is there a website you recommend to learn more?
    Im self taught because any option learning site often gets you in at the instructor 100% gain... Its like trusting a used car salesman.

My best advice is a good chart software to mirror your Time frame,,, I use 20 day charts, from stock charts $25? / Month ( off my taxes)

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    As far as I know FA only has white peach and peach.. they need each other for a nice flavor.. may be able to use other peaches,,, but I have no idea of which ones balance with each other.
    I've used mango with peach but apricot sounds good too (maybe all three) Most peach flavors solo are just too sweet/strong for me.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So I put a new coil in the Nauti-X tank. Looked around for something "new" to try and realized I have tried all of them so went with one of my favorites... boysenberry cheesecake (with extra graham of course) Kinda done experimenting for awhile... have too may small batches I need to use up before mixing more. Still reading this thread and making notes of all the recipes you guys post (and I know I can check out Zazie's blog)

Users who are viewing this thread