Random DIY mixing and More

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I didn't do an SFT, but it's SNV. I used it at 3% in a recipe with pear, dragonfruit and cream. I forgot to tell you another aspect of the flavor profile is a nice fresh taste. It's pretty yummy. What I don't get with it is the ticklish feeling in the back of my throat that I typically get with florals.
This sounds like a recipe I would enjoy, is it shareable yet?

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I have used FA apricot with peach,, its very good,, not peachy but highlighted crisp.
95% time my flavors were FA 3%Capella 2% inwera (sp). I got away from 65+ flavors to 6 for my adv & 5+/- for random stuff. Peach is great with cream, I modified someone elses strawberry fog to make my peach fog.

peach fog : https://..................../recipe/932119/peach fog

2.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2.00% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
2.00% Peach (Pesca) (FA)
3.00% Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://......./r/7qPm
Wow a recipe I have all the ingredients for, mind BLOWN! Sounds tasty.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I will definitely take a look when I get a chance. I’ve got some stuff going on at home right now. Our ac is functioning but doesn’t feel like it’s blowing hard enough. I have no idea how to access the evaporator coil to clean it. I’m going to have to call a tech in I think. Also today my oldest daughters MacBook crashed and is too expensive to repair. Still trying to figure out what to do.
Turn off your a/c turn the fan on,, wait about 5-10 minutes,,, your coil is likely frozen over.

buy a Chromebook- never look back

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Hi Fran. I'm going to have a lot of baby pics in the coming weeks. The eggs are incubating and one of my females has been laying clutch after clutch. She is pregnant now with her third batch of eggs after just laying her second clutch on 5/24.
Turtles? I love turtles and frogs!

My son grew up seeing me make my husband stop the car and move turtles off the road.

My daughter in law mentioned while back my son was late because he had to move a turtle.... I never told her our story.. he has actually kept many of our traditions. (Proud parents)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Sure! I will be happy to share it with you tomorrow. I’ve already shut the laptop for the night. It’s good, but for me, I will increase the pear when mixing another batch. You may like it exactly as it is.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@hittman 's daughter is in school isn't she? She's like a working adult with awesome parents.

My parents did that for FOUR of us, sometimes more than one together. They were like "We raised you to go to college we made you DO stuff, we will pay for EVERY penny of what you need except for entrainment money, and you can do that yourselves." They made sure we had working transportation, etc. They were like ,"Where ever you can get it, you pay ZILCH. They had a Carnegie Mellon transfer to Brown, they had a Yale, they had a Swarthmore, and they had a Philadelphia Music of the Arts collegiate.

Course, we are all paying money anyway because we all got graduate degrees and they were like, "This is where it ends." LOL.

I thoroughly enjoyed my social expenses jobs in college I got to drive the drunk bus on nights I decided not to drink, I waited tables in the "awkward first date café" and that was awesome I may have even worked in the library at some point. That was a bit soporific.

I wish I could pay for college for my kid, but he refuses to go. That's okay, I figure everyone needs a gap year, honestly, and some people need a gap decade or trade school.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @hittman 's daughter is in school isn't she? She's like a working adult with awesome parents.

My parents did that for FOUR of us, sometimes more than one together. They were like "We raised you to go to college we made you DO stuff, we will pay for EVERY penny of what you need except for entrainment money, and you can do that yourselves." They made sure we had working transportation, etc. They were like ,"Where ever you can get it, you pay ZILCH. They had a Carnegie Mellon transfer to Brown, they had a Yale, they had a Swarthmore, and they had a Philadelphia Music of the Arts collegiate.

Course, we are all paying money anyway because we all got graduate degrees and they were like, "This is where it ends." LOL.

I thoroughly enjoyed my social expenses jobs in college I got to drive the drunk bus on nights I decided not to drink, I waited tables in the "awkward first date café" and that was awesome I may have even worked in the library at some point. That was a bit soporific.

I wish I could pay for college for my kid, but he refuses to go. That's okay, I figure everyone needs a gap year, honestly, and some people need a gap decade or trade school.

Anna
    Hittman’s oldest daughter already graduated.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Isn’t she a working adult?

She was laid off for about six weeks and denied unemployment. She just got a new job this week. She’s a little tight on money right now. She just graduated last year and luckily had saved some money while working from home before moving. She also has student loans.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Turn off your a/c turn the fan on,, wait about 5-10 minutes,,, your coil is likely frozen over.

buy a Chromebook- never look back

It’s not frozen. I shut it off while cleaning the outside unit, came in and pulled the humidifier off the furnace so I could see the evaporator coil inside. I just don’t see any way to get to the bottom side of the coil to clean it. It’s surrounded by ductwork.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today. I plan to
    She was laid off for about six weeks and denied unemployment. She just got a new job this week. She’s a little tight on money right now. She just graduated last year and luckily had saved some money while working from home before moving. She also has student loans.
    That's not right. Why was she denied?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    It’s not frozen. I shut it off while cleaning the outside unit, came in and pulled the humidifier off the furnace so I could see the evaporator coil inside. I just don’t see any way to get to the bottom side of the coil to clean it. It’s surrounded by ductwork.
    Call your A/C company for a clean and check. I pay $139 for two cleanings, spring and fall (~$70 each). They call me when it’s time so I don’t even have to think about it. Mine is running great now after he came out the other day. Money well spent, and it keeps my 12 year warranty on them and not me if something goes wrong.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

Anna

I just got back from visiting my daughter whose a junior in college. The transmission in the old truck she had been given went out and it was going to cost more to repair it than the truck was worth. I went to help pick out a good used car. I'm proud of her. She works hard to maintain her grades, has a job, and doesn't party. She's a forensic science major and should have no trouble finding a job after graduation. <parent brag mode end>

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just got back from visiting my daughter whose a junior in college. The transmission in the old truck she had been given went out and it was going to cost more to repair it than the truck was worth. I went to help pick out a good used car. I'm proud of her. She works hard to maintain her grades, has a job, and doesn't party. She's a forensic science major and should have no trouble finding a job after graduation. <parent brag mode end>
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. Just made me think...my son will be a Junior this fall. :shock: Seems like he just graduated high school. Time flies! I'm worried about the economy and hiring when he graduates now more than ever with Covid and the aftermath. I hope he can find a job he loves in his field close to home when he graduates. He's studying Mechanical Engineering. He's a great kid...a much better kid than I was. :laugh:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. Just made me think...my son will be a Junior this fall. :shock: Seems like he just graduated high school. Time flies! I'm worried about the economy and hiring when he graduates now more than ever with Covid and the aftermath. I hope he can find a job he loves in his field close to home when he graduates. He's studying Mechanical Engineering. He's a great kid...a much better kid than I was. :laugh:

My brother is a mechanical engineer for Abbott Labs and he was considered an essential worker during the lockdown. So there are places that are hiring despite Covid19.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today. I plan to

That's not right. Why was she denied?

She had just moved in January and from what I understand she wasn't at her current jobs long enough. She also didn't get any stimulus money since she was claimed as our dependent last year since she was still in school and lived at home after graduating.

Call your A/C company for a clean and check. I pay $139 for two cleanings, spring and fall (~$70 each). They call me when it’s time so I don’t even have to think about it. Mine is running great now after he came out the other day. Money well spent, and it keeps my 12 year warranty on them and not me if something goes wrong. It is still working but the airflow seems to be reduced. It's plenty cold but just not blowing as hard as it should. The airflow inside the furnace has to go through the evaporator before going to the ductwork. If I could figure out how to get into it then I would just do it myself.

I clean the outside unit myself every year and change my filter inside monthly like clockwork. I can do a lot myself and replaced the capacitor and motor on the outside unit a couple years ago. I did some searching online and see that the bottom side of the indoor condenser coils can get dirty and block airflow but I don't see any way to get to the bottom side. I took off our humidifier that I installed several years ago and can see the top side of the evaporator and fins but can't figure out how to get underneath to clean them. I just told the wife to call someone.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    She had just moved in January and from what I understand she wasn't at her current jobs long enough. She also didn't get any stimulus money since she was claimed as our dependent last year since she was still in school and lived at home after graduating.

I clean the outside unit myself every year and change my filter inside monthly like clockwork. I can do a lot myself and replaced the capacitor and motor on the outside unit a couple years ago. I did some searching online and see that the bottom side of the indoor condenser coils can get dirty and block airflow but I don't see any way to get to the bottom side. I took off our humidifier that I installed several years ago and can see the top side of the evaporator and fins but can't figure out how to get underneath to clean them. I just told the wife to call someone.
    It’s still nice that you can do most of it.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Plans, hmmm, plans....

Include but not limited to
    coffee
    vape
    coffee
    vape
    mowing the acreage (depending on weather)
    while vaping

subject to change :)

1831408.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Cantrips by Shyndo

Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) 1%
    Honeysuckle (TPA) 3%
    Pear (FA) 3.25%
    Pear (TPA) .60%

It's really good, but for me, I will increase the percentage of pear the next time I make it.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Cantrips by Shyndo

Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) 1%
    Honeysuckle (TPA) 3%
    Pear (FA) 3.25%
    Pear (TPA) .60%

It's really good, but for me, I will increase the percentage of pear the next time I make it.
    I made this (subbing FLV Cream for FA Fresh Cream), thought it was a different recipe. It's pretty tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread