Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good afternoon Folks.

Busy day. Did a little house cleaning. Ran a couple errands. Dog and I went to one of our favorite places and just hung around. Had great fun.
IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0111.JPG
Now it's chillin' time.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
GOOD Afternoon Random Mixers!

Supposed to be 105 today and hotter tomorrow.

Skeebo is a bad influence, I can't quit playing Skyrim! :lol:
Keep playing Skyrim, great game. Look into Enderal DLC on Steam, I think you'd like it. Best DLC ever.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I woke up at noon. It wasn't my plan but I am so sleep deprived I almost don't mind. I uh, have a few things to do, and well, I will do them right now I am wakening up. Sigh. Gotta contact a few folks and fill out some forms and well, now steroids are over and etc. Fevers are not COPLETELY gone but I have not hit 100 in some time. I hope the noes spray and continued like, lack of coughing continue (I still am a bit but not like I was.)

I think I am just improving slowly. I have more energy and no longer am QUITE like a dead dog dragging me around.

Tomorrow I will start sleep rehabilitation. But I'm okay with catch up BELIEVE ME. Also VERY okay with no more 3 Ambiens to go to sleep. I got the steroid zits now (THEY HURT MAN) so this usually means I am out of the woods.

I sort of had tentative plans that I am tentatively amending. I NEED to like do a few things I do not WANT to but I WILL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, the COVID test came back negative again. I was not shocked, given the time it was administered. I was gonna get an antibody test done but the only place that does the is Quest Laboratory, I'd have to like, drive and pay for it myself so like, meh. I just had to warranty my phone and it seemed to be a lot of money for a test with such extreme variations in accuracy.

My STD company just called and they are paying me benefits through May 15th. I kinda told then it would not be too much longer (it won't) but with my wakeup time I think the main SSDI number will be shut by then. Even if they don't pay me a penny (they have upper cutoff limits) I really need to get health insurance arranged.

I am gonna call a coworker if I can to see if she will reference me. She's always been really cool they want "all your discipline" which like, makes no sense and well I would like to have someone from my work. Neither of these calls do I want to make but I gotta wake up to make me do it.

Sigh. All things will be well all manner of thigs will be well it's gonna be fine. yup. I think I even may be able to grab her cell number,

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh to add then @hittman 's daughter still has great parents then. My mom has helped all of her kids out from time to time, in various ways, except my sister because like her husband is an only child and his mom is a realter and does stuff like buy him houses. Oh I take that back my mom just gave my sister a loan, and well, she need it. To be honest, had my mom not given me help during certain periods of time,, my life would suck way more than today (I KNOW!!) LOL.

Did the same with my own kid when I could, paid for a lawyer (NO on the public defender) tons of driving, financial assistance when I could. To me, it is what you do when you can.

My dad is the total opposite he is like "Fend for yourselves." Yes there are times you donate blood plasma and it sucks.

That is really miserable Hitt that your sis is missing the COVID delay in freaking Education loans.

Uh, yes you CAN find jobs apparently, during COVID I seem to have done so but like, its not always so easy and I AM RELOCATING. Etc.

Just happy they seem to want me and wish they would slow down.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Oh to add then @hittman 's daughter still has great parents then. My mom has helped all of her kids out from time to time, in various ways, except my sister because like her husband is an only child and his mom is a realter and does stuff like buy him houses. Oh I take that back my mom just gave my sister a loan, and well, she need it. To be honest, had my mom not given me help during certain periods of time,, my life would suck way more than today (I KNOW!!) LOL.

Did the same with my own kid when I could, paid for a lawyer (NO on the public defender) tons of driving, financial assistance when I could. To me, it is what you do when you can.

My dad is the total opposite he is like "Fend for yourselves." Yes there are times you donate blood plasma and it sucks.

That is really miserable Hitt that your sis is missing the COVID delay in freaking Education loans.

Uh, yes you CAN find jobs apparently, during COVID I seem to have done so but like, its not always so easy and I AM RELOCATING. Etc.

Just happy they seem to want me and wish they would slow down.

Anna

She did get the delay on the loans while the covid thing is going on. She however had no income for over a month and a half since she got denied unemployment. We paid her rent one month and gave her a little money. My inlaws sent her a little too. She is a hard worker and it killed her to be off all that time with no pay. Luckily she had some money saved. I try to help out my kids when I can. I know she just turned 23 but she's still my daughter and my kids will never go hungry or without a place to live as long as I'm alive.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hi Fran. I'm going to have a lot of baby pics in the coming weeks. The eggs are incubating and one of my females has been laying clutch after clutch. She is pregnant now with her third batch of eggs after just laying her second clutch on 5/24.
    I can’t wait for pictures!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    No we haven't. We are in no way remotely prepared for this move. I think renting might work fine and be cheaper if where we live has enough area to store our stuff and we can unload it..

It's driving me batty man, I have so much to do. I just got called by occupational health at the Tucson VA to schedule my physical, and I still have to do the credentialing paperwork but man .I did talk to my coworker and she was fine with it so that's good. This means I have plenty of good references to send but HOLY Goodness it's non stop. Husband got back. He was happy to hear about the STD thing and whatever, and holy hell, they need to SLOOOOWWWW down. Jeez.

It's like the expect me to materialize next week. Spose it would be good to find a realtor to look a housing because well, I am going to have to find it fast, although I AM going to say look dudes, I have completely cooperated with you, you gotta give me a couple months. I am not ready.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No we haven't. We are in no way remotely prepared for this move. I think renting might work fine and be cheaper if where we live has enough area to store our stuff and we can unload it..

It's driving me batty man, I have so much to do. I just got called by occupational health at the Tucson VA to schedule my physical, and I still have to do the credentialing paperwork but man .I did talk to my coworker and she was fine with it so that's good. This means I have plenty of good references to send but HOLY Goodness it's non stop. Husband got back. He was happy to hear about the STD thing and whatever, and holy hell, they need to SLOOOOWWWW down. Jeez.

It's like the expect me to materialize next week. Spose it would be good to find a realtor to look a housing because well, I am going to have to find it fast, although I AM going to say look dudes, I have completely cooperated with you, you gotta give me a couple months. I am not ready.

Anna
    I think 2 months would be upsetting to them. Try shooting for one and get hustling, or 6 weeks at most.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    6 weeks is probably better. The thing is like I AM SORRY but I can't move into a homeless shelter or live in my car...Jeez.

It's upsetting to ME that they are fast tracking this. I know there are people who like play employers against each other but I'm NOT one of them. I decide what I want, and do it. I wasn't DESPERATE I did my research. That income is FINE, I accepted because I WANTED to. I was happy. I mean.... I'm sure my mom would loan me first and last month's rent and all that but it is INSANE of them to think we can move this quickly, It's just... it's ridiculous is what it is. IF they were going to fast track me they should have SAID so not just did this... I am freaking out. The last thing want to do is drive me to WV, rent a house and start working without the husband and like, medical care and whatnot. I slept 12 hours and I'm still tired. One of the NICE things about a government job was like, "Ahhh, it will not go swiftly. I was like, ducks, in a row, etc. etc. IT SUCKS. Argh."

I did not even KNOW for sure if I wanted to RENT a house, there was the possibility to buy one potentially but I am just NOT HAPPY.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    6 weeks is probably better. The thing is like I AM SORRY but I can't move into a homeless shelter or live in my car...Jeez.

It's upsetting to ME that they are fast tracking this. I know there are people who like play employers against each other but I'm NOT one of them. I decide what I want, and do it. I wasn't DESPERATE I did my research. That income is FINE, I accepted because I WANTED to. I was happy. I mean.... I'm sure my mom would loan me first and last month's rent and all that but it is INSANE of them to think we can move this quickly, It's just... it's ridiculous is what it is. IF they were going to fast track me they should have SAID so not just did this... I am freaking out. The last thing want to do is drive me to WV, rent a house and start working without the husband and like, medical care and whatnot. I slept 12 hours and I'm still tired. One of the NICE things about a government job was like, "Ahhh, it will not go swiftly. I was like, ducks, in a row, etc. etc. IT SUCKS. Argh."

I did not even KNOW for sure if I wanted to RENT a house, there was the possibility to buy one potentially but I am just NOT HAPPY.

Anna
    lets not panic yet. You haven’t even got to start date stuff yet. You should just continue to getting ready to move. The more you can get done the less you have to panic about.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Anna

I think you should consider renting for a year while you figure out where you want to live, and, decide if this job is one you want to keep.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    lets not panic yet. You haven’t even got to start date stuff yet. You should just continue to getting ready to move. The more you can get done the less you have to panic about.
    What about going before hubs, should be some extended stay options and he PACKS!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think you should consider renting for a year while you figure out where you want to live, and, decide if this job is one you want to keep.
    Anna seems to be quite sure on the job. I would suggest renting for a short time while searching for the perfect house/land.

Users who are viewing this thread