Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @hittman I like the looks of both the vaporesso pods you sent. The GeekVape Lucid kit you didn’t even open? Going to have to read up on that one. It has a rather strange tank. Thank you so much for your generosity :wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman I like the looks of both the Vaporesso pods you sent. The GeekVape Lucid kit you didn’t even open? Going to have to read up on that one. It has a rather strange tank. Thank you so much for your generosity :wub:

Don't worry. I bought two of the Lucid kits on clearance. I didn't know when I bought them that some larger tanks won't fit. I was thinking that you used mostly small or medium tanks so it might be a good fit for you. I still have the other one but am not currently using it.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Holy GHOST I was ruthless with the books, almost anything of mine not therapy related I tossed. I was like, books are heavy. The husband owns 6 full size Merriam-Webster dictionaries, he kept all his college engineering books and OMG he must be a sinner. The man owns like 500 bibles.

We are going to have to have a talk. He can keep the crazy old one and that's it. MAN he also owned 2 copies of the Celestine Prophecy I tossed THOSE like we need THAT headache in our lives.

I also came across a couple journals. I have learned my lesson on that one I did not even OPEN them. There is a journal entry I discovered early in our marriage that can rise up like a well Venus fly trap EVEN today.

If I ever have to read a husband journal again it will be after he is dead so I won't want to POISON him. I never actually want to poison him but he seems to have like, a THING about it I mean he acts as if ONE day I might actually do it.

It might be fun to take a bottle of cloves and conspicuously label it "Hemlock" and leave it out and then be like "Oh honey sorry about that it's supposed to go in the hidden cabinet you don't know about."

So like 2 hours digging through books. I came across my involuntary psych assessments. I read them. I ALWAYS read them. I should NEVER read them they are horrible and make me feel awful. I should burn THOSE.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Don't worry. I bought two of the Lucid kits on clearance. I didn't know when I bought them that some larger tanks won't fit. I was thinking that you used mostly small or medium tanks so it might be a good fit for you. I still have the other one but am not currently using it.
    Ok,I was trying to figure out the tank on it cause it's weird. That's just a disposable tank?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Has anyone ever tried Inawera Gusto Mojito?

I just ordered the Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer and their Lemon as well. Are both supposed to be non faders? if you've tried them do you like them?
    Can't help on either

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It is a pretty impressive flavor if you want tart but NO other weirdness applied to the mango. IMHO. I was happy I had it and if I had done a single flavor assessment it would have been at 0.5 in my mango lassi. I'm avoiding trying it again because if I have to attempt another freaking dilution I am going to.... I have 3 versions of this thing steeping and if I have to make it five, well I guess it' s good I LOVE mango. LOL.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is a pretty impressive flavor if you want tart but NO other weirdness applied to the mango. IMHO. I was happy I had it and if I had done a single flavor assessment it would have been at 0.5 in my mango lassi. I'm avoiding trying it again because if I have to attempt another freaking dilution I am going to.... I have 3 versions of this thing steeping and if I have to make it five, well I guess it' s good I LOVE mango. LOL.

Anna
    Didn’t you suggest 3% for an sft?

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Working with some Dulce de Leche.
    Have a 5% sft going right now.

So glad it's Friday !

Realized...
    Anyone heard from IDJoel ? He's been missing - hasn't been online since 8/4/19.
    And someone that I can't come up with her name...was going through breast cancer treatment...

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ok,I was trying to figure out the tank on it cause it's weird. That's just a disposable tank?

Yes, for some reason they thought it was a good idea to include a disposable one.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Realized...

I've been wondering about him for quite a few months now. Did some searching online to try to find a phone number for him. I have his full name and physical mailing address though, from sending something to him in the past. I don't know if it's still a "good address", but I think I'll send a note or a card to him, in the next couple days.

Was going to PM you to see if you'd heard anything from him. It's definitely odd that he just went "poof" and disappeared. I really hope something horrible didn't happen to him.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Working with some Dulce de Leche.
    Have a 5% sft going right now.

So glad it's Friday !

Realized...
    And someone that I can't come up with her name...was going through breast cancer treatment...
    NotSoMini passed away. I’ve tried tagging Joel without success

Users who are viewing this thread