Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My ejuicesteals order sat in the mailbox since yesterday. There is something exciting about receiving premade juice. Just click, swipe, go to mailbox, and vape. Especially cheap juice. I’m going to start with the Mr. Goodvape Baker’s Dozen. Pretty excited about it as I’ve been wanting to try it for a while.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My ejuicesteals order sat in the mailbox since yesterday. There is something exciting about receiving premade juice. Just click, swipe, go to mailbox, and vape. Especially cheap juice. I’m going to start with the Mr. Goodvape Baker’s Dozen. Pretty excited about it as I’ve been wanting to try it for a while.
    I hope you enjoy it. Been years since I’ve been able to vape vender juice.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I hope you enjoy it. Been years since I’ve been able to vape vender juice.
    I need to dry burn and rewick before trying this juice but I’m enjoying sitting on the couch. I’ll do it tomorrow. I also picked up two bottles of dinner lady mango tart but I need to add nic.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    NotSoMini passed away. I’ve tried tagging Joel without success

I am glad you are letting everyone know about NotSoMini! I have missed her so much! She and I were friends on the Juice Junkie thread and actually met in person a few times! The other day when I was looking at the Boozy juices thread I came upon a post of hers. That really made me sad. I think it will be easier now that everyone knows she is gone. She was a wonderful friend and person!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am glad you are letting everyone know about NotSoMini! I have missed her so much! She and I were friends on the Juice Junkie thread and actually met in person a few times! The other day when I was looking at the Boozy juices thread I came upon a post of hers. That really made me sad. I think it will be easier now that everyone knows she is gone. She was a wonderful friend and person!
    Yes, she was :(

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I was so sad when I heard she'd died. She gave me my first taste of the generosity of people here, by giving me my first taste of Custard Premium, as well as three other flavors. 30mls' worth of each. It was gloriously kind of her.

She was so generous to me too with both her knowledge and her vape gear! I learned so much from her. She was absolutely delightful company. My husband loved her too! We always had so much fun when we were together. I am so happy now to be able to remember her on this thread.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I too have been worried about IDJoel for some time. It just can suck not knowing.

The husband came back. I showed him my Goodwill stash. He demanded his "Celestine Prophesy" books (apparently the second copy was the end of it.) I asked if he had read them, and he said "Yes." I asked if he was planning to read them AGAIN in the next 10 years ,and he said "No." I explained you don't forget a book when it gets more temporally distant from you! IF ONLY! I would take Jonathan Livingston Seagull and toss it into the Alaskan seas. But demanded their presence. I confronted him about the 500 Bibles and also noted he could have the one truly OLD (like maybe 1st edition) dictionary but it might behoove him to store it properly. He said, "I thought we might have a library someday." I just looked at him and asked if he was high. I was like, "Those do not exist in private homes any longer not for our tax bracket, not without kids. I mean, I tossed TWO copies of Charlotte's Web. Anyway, he also demanded this book of poetry and like, I was like "That cannot be yours. I assumed it was mine, and it sucked so badly, I didn't remember the chick's name."

He was like, "No, it was the only book of poetry in my home and I perused it often wondering how anything could be so bad and I kept it in case someone could tell me." So I opened up a page at random and started reading it out loud. I got about 3/4 the first poem and said, "You decisively win this one, I too have no CLUE how anyone could write this badly. We MUST keep this book."

I'm still getting rid of the dang Celestine Prophesy behind his back if I can. I may not be able to. But at least he is disabused of the "Library" notion, next thing you know he will be wanting a "parlor" to "Receive gentlemen callers."

Dude. I thought I was gonna have a hard time.....
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I too have been worried about IDJoel for some time. It just can suck not knowing.

The husband came back. I showed him my Goodwill stash. He demanded his "Celestine Prophesy" books (apparently the second copy was the end of it.) I asked if he had read them, and he said "Yes." I asked if he was planning to read them AGAIN in the next 10 years ,and he said "No." I explained you don't forget a book when it gets more temporally distant from you! IF ONLY! I would take Jonathan Livingston Seagull and toss it into the Alaskan seas. But demanded their presence. I confronted him about the 500 Bibles and also noted he could have the one truly OLD (like maybe 1st edition) dictionary but it might behoove him to store it properly. He said, "I thought we might have a library someday." I just looked at him and asked if he was high. I was like, "Those do not exist in private homes any longer not for our tax bracket, not without kids. I mean, I tossed TWO copies of Charlotte's Web. Anyway, he also demanded this book of poetry and like, I was like "That cannot be yours. I assumed it was mine, and it sucked so badly, I didn't remember the chick's name."

He was like, "No, it was the only book of poetry in my home and I perused it often wondering how anything could be so bad and I kept it in case someone could tell me." So I opened up a page at random and started reading it out loud. I got about 3/4 the first poem and said, "You decisively win this one, I too have no CLUE how anyone could write this badly. We MUST keep this book."

I'm still getting rid of the dang Celestine Prophesy behind his back if I can. I may not be able to. But at least he is disabused of the "Library" notion, next thing you know he will be wanting a "parlor" to "Receive gentlemen callers."

Dude. I thought I was gonna have a hard time.....
    Anna
    Good luck with the books......LOL

• Love
    Reactions: stols001

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Anna, I find it sacrilegious to throw a book away and have been known to put them in the outdoor book return at the local library. Now I've found a different local area that will gladly take them. :D You could carry those Bible's as you head East and give them new homes in Hotel room drawers which is where many probably came from ;)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm not tossing them they are going to Goodwill. I want the tax deduction.

Absolutely NONE of the Bibles are hotel Bibles. The husband was raised in the Masonic order. He was "supposed" to be a priest and when he got sober and we got married his family lobbied hard for it and I was like, "Oh God, you aren't are you?" We were trying to find a church to attend and those preachers they SMELL that Masonic Order on you. They want to rope you into being more than just a member.

The Masons kicked him out for his alcoholism and I sure hope he does not ever try to reinstate (unless he wants to) because there is some female version of that order (Liberty Chicks? only way less cooler) and that would mean I would have to join IT and I am no entirely sure I am mature enough yet. He can keep most of the old Bibles.

Btu yeah, I don't throw books out. That's sacrilege. EXCEPT the dang Celestine Prophesy I read the beginning and was like "You are a TOTAL TOOL" but I think that an be fixed with a lighter in the back yard. It's not like there aren't fifteen million "Celestine Prophesy books in existence I MEAN, it would be no great loss.

No everything I cull that is worth anything is going to Goodwill! Because like, I am a good person! I also want the tax deduction slip! I have clothes in there all sorts of stuff.

Anna

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I like it a lot. I would say if you don’t like green bananas irl, it may not be your cup of tea.
    Did you say you liked the 4ml zlide better than the zenith, or was it better than the 22mm zlide?
    I just mixed some of the Molinberry yesterday.
    How long do you let it steep?
    And, not sure about liking green banana in general. How does one taste a green banana except with this one shot? Yah can't eat a green banana!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Mine never showed up and when I asked about it today, they said I didn't pass the age verification. Wth, I have already done that and ordered many times. I am about to be done with them. Plus, they never even sent an email about a problem, nor refunded my money. Arrgh

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Mine never showed up and when I asked about it today, they said I didn't pass the age verification. Wth, I have already done that and ordered many times. I am about to be done with them. Plus, they never even sent an email about a problem, nor refunded my money. Arrgh
    Well that sucks. And to not let you know and keep your money. I don’t remember doing an age verification...but maybe I did. I can’t keep up.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Wth, I have already done that and ordered many times. I am about to be done with them. Plus, they never even sent an email about a problem, nor refunded my money. Arrgh

I would call them and ask to speak specifically to Saif. He's been very nice and helpful to me a couple times. You may need to try several times to actually get through to a live person though. They will also respond to emails if you contact them that way.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    2004 Ram with Hemi engine.
    You are actually very lucky (we have a 2000 Dodge Ram with 5.8 engine... it's a good model but everything seems to go around 150,000 miles... had to replace most gaskets and water pump ect.) Not familiar with the Hemi except I know it's better and love them. It's a keeper... get it fixed and hold on to it.

Users who are viewing this thread