hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought I was over it earlier this week but have the queasy feeling again and feeling a little weak.

I did load a Cerberus with a gt ccell coil to try the raspberry yoghurt drink. It’s really different than anything I remember having. I should have layered a couple different raspberry flavors instead of just using sweet raspberry. I’m definitely going to try it with some different fruits. I bought snake fruit recently and haven’t tried it. That might be a good one. The only complaint I have on the yoghurt recipe is that it seems thin without any real mouth feel.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I found it! Sounds like it was Mini who brought the recipe here from a friend who didn't put percentages on his recipes, so I think the percentages must be hers. Regardless, I think I'll make it. It sounds really good to me and it's a nice way to honor our friend Mini! The post below was Skeebo's and at the bottom was the response from Mini.

I've done quite a few new mixes. One of them that I am most curious about is a gingerbread ice cream sandwich recipe I mixed. I don't know who posted this recipe originally.... I thought it might be @NotSoMini , apologies if I am mistaken. I switched it up a bit due to my inventory:

Biscuit INW 1.5
    Gingerbread extra ginger TPA 4
    Graham Cracker CAP 2
    Meringue TPA .75
    Sweetener TPA .50
    VBIC CAP 3.5
    Vanilla Swirl 3

It looks tasty on paper!

I've been playing around with my graham cracker flavors quite a bit. Do any of you have a favorite(s)? I have about 6 or 7 different ones, all the ones I read were popular. So far the one that I find surprisingly authentic is by Flavor West. It most likely has to do with my percentage use, it's still a work in progress.
    Tis me. This was done by a friend before I ever started mixing. I use to buy a few juices from a vendor by the name of Daddy Pig Smoke. At the time he would list all the brands/flavors for each juice however without percentages and eventually he deleted this information. I friend took this on as a challenge. This brands and flavors are authentic to the original juice and it is just a matter of figuring out the correct percentages.

Yeah there was a story behind it, I could not really remember. :blush:

KAS

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I found it! Sounds like it was Mini who brought the recipe here from a friend who didn't put percentages on his recipes, so I think the percentages must be hers. Regardless, I think I'll make it. It sounds really good to me and it's a nice way to honor our friend Mini! The post below was Skeebo's and at the bottom was the response from Mini.

I've done quite a few new mixes. One of them that I am most curious about is a gingerbread ice cream sandwich recipe I mixed. I don't know who posted this recipe originally.... I thought it might be @NotSoMini , apologies if I am mistaken. I switched it up a bit due to my inventory:

Biscuit INW 1.5
    Gingerbread extra ginger TPA 4
    Graham Cracker CAP 2
    Meringue TPA .75
    Sweetener TPA .50
    VBIC CAP 3.5
    Vanilla Swirl 3

It looks tasty on paper!

I've been playing around with my graham cracker flavors quite a bit. Do any of you have a favorite(s)? I have about 6 or 7 different ones, all the ones I read were popular. So far the one that I find surprisingly authentic is by Flavor West. It most likely has to do with my percentage use, it's still a work in progress.
    Tis me. This was done by a friend before I ever started mixing. I use to buy a few juices from a vendor by the name of Daddy Pig Smoke. At the time he would list all the brands/flavors for each juice however without percentages and eventually he deleted this information. I friend took this on as a challenge. This brands and flavors are authentic to the original juice and it is just a matter of figuring out the correct percentages.
    I think I can make that with a sub of CAP gingerbread. I think I’ll give it a go later.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    It should be in there, one thing about that mix though, it is best mixed in small batches. I was making it in large batches, and the flavor changed while on the shelf. :|

KAS
    It's not. Could be in the rather large chunk of this thread that I've yet to index.

ETA: Now added to index.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought I was over it earlier this week but have the queasy feeling again and feeling a little weak.

I did load a Cerberus with a gt ccell coil to try the raspberry yoghurt drink. It’s really different than anything I remember having. I should have layered a couple different raspberry flavors instead of just using sweet raspberry. I’m definitely going to try it with some different fruits. I bought snake fruit recently and haven’t tried it. That might be a good one. The only complaint I have on the yoghurt recipe is that it seems thin without any real mouth feel.
    Drop in a tad of graham

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    @Zazie is fantastic, that is an amazing amount of work, and super useful.

OMG you guys I did it I did it I did it! LOL, and fielded to calls from my mom and my son, and it was a good time because unless I am doing my 12 sun salutations in a row that include over 100 pushups, when I am unable to breath, well, I like a yoga phone call I just shove it on speaker and like, that is that. The rest of the time I can usually talk standing on my head even that is not so hard.

The kid is good the matriarch and I have decided I may visit in July sometime. Hopefully that will work, I think so. I just can't leave with them so close and well, going all the way to WV. My son was very happy. He is SO ADULT. He wanted to get me a birthday present and I was like, "I KNOW THIS ONE." It was actually an inspired suggestion really ,because like,I have a lanyard for my stuff HERE and it needs to be burned. So I gave him instructions to find me a lanyard and what type I need. But then I realized "I will be taking my kid to work every day, like a talisman. Since my kid is deeply soothing to my being (I love him so much) that will work out great! Plus they aren't expensive. So yeah.

His birthday is also one week after mine, he wants some tool. That kind and the husband have SO much in common I hate that they hate each other (well the hate is all on the kid's side) and whatnot. I guess it is what it is.

So, I did yoga and that was totes fine. THEN (I did not stop) I began my 100 pushups included sun salutations and my body was like, "OOOooooo we are doing THIS are we, you psychotic monster. I'm sorry you are feeling OLD but perhaps you could schedule a facial instead that is what NORMAL people do." I was llike, "Come on body, you ,know darn well I am not normal." My body was like, "INDEED." It was fine until about halfway through then everything hurt but it was kind of in a "normal" sort of way, as in "Why would I NOT HURT" and no part was hurting more than any other. There was one pose I just couldn't do, and I did not stand on my head one time because my body seemed disinclined to do it...

But yeah, that happened .I feel sort of okay right now, not so sure about tomorrow. In any case it was a CRUEL moment because I was like, "I need to find an outfit for this evening." The husband is an honest but contrarian in judgement he criticizes EVERYTHING. One dress was '"okay except for the stain, whatever that is I can also see right through it. I was like ,"Yeah I know, I would put on a slip." But the stain was bugging me. So then I chose another dress "It's okay I guess, it looks like a nightgown slightly." I was like "DUDE this is not a nightgown I bought it a Needless Markup in the evening section." He was like, "Yeah it still LOOKS like one, slightly though." I was like, is it at least attractive." He was like "Well now I am distracted by looking at your ....." I was like "I hate you." He was like ,"I'm just proud I picked out my outfit WAY before you and before your yoga marathon you are insane, you know that right?"

So then I had a rummage through my closet and found the dress everyone loves and paired it with the right evening sweater and I was like, "I know what the problem is I am not wearing a bra. That's why he is being so critical" So I put on a pushup bra, donned the outfit and like some high heels yea they are going to be fun to wear in a few hours. I said, "This better be a win for us AND You have to be honest, or I don't know what will happen. I met with approval, finally.

I hope I run into the head dude and his wife at this emporium (or perhaps not) so I could give them a piece of my mind. Or not. Well, the high heels should be pleasant.

I do feel different in a way, like maybe I should do this once a month. Really.

DANG.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @Zazie is fantastic, that is an amazing amount of work, and super useful.

OMG you guys I did it I did it I did it! LOL, and fielded to calls from my mom and my son, and it was a good time because unless I am doing my 12 sun salutations in a row that include over 100 pushups, when I am unable to breath, well, I like a yoga phone call I just shove it on speaker and like, that is that. The rest of the time I can usually talk standing on my head even that is not so hard.

The kid is good the matriarch and I have decided I may visit in July sometime. Hopefully that will work, I think so. I just can't leave with them so close and well, going all the way to WV. My son was very happy. He is SO ADULT. He wanted to get me a birthday present and I was like, "I KNOW THIS ONE." It was actually an inspired suggestion really ,because like,I have a lanyard for my stuff HERE and it needs to be burned. So I gave him instructions to find me a lanyard and what type I need. But then I realized "I will be taking my kid to work every day, like a talisman. Since my kid is deeply soothing to my being (I love him so much) that will work out great! Plus they aren't expensive. So yeah.

His birthday is also one week after mine, he wants some tool. That kind and the husband have SO much in common I hate that they hate each other (well the hate is all on the kid's side) and whatnot. I guess it is what it is.

So, I did yoga and that was totes fine. THEN (I did not stop) I began my 100 pushups included sun salutations and my body was like, "OOOooooo we are doing THIS are we, you psychotic monster. I'm sorry you are feeling OLD but perhaps you could schedule a facial instead that is what NORMAL people do." I was llike, "Come on body, you ,know darn well I am not normal." My body was like, "INDEED." It was fine until about halfway through then everything hurt but it was kind of in a "normal" sort of way, as in "Why would I NOT HURT" and no part was hurting more than any other. There was one pose I just couldn't do, and I did not stand on my head one time because my body seemed disinclined to do it...

But yeah, that happened .I feel sort of okay right now, not so sure about tomorrow. In any case it was a CRUEL moment because I was like, "I need to find an outfit for this evening." The husband is an honest but contrarian in judgement he criticizes EVERYTHING. One dress was '"okay except for the stain, whatever that is I can also see right through it. I was like ,"Yeah I know, I would put on a slip." But the stain was bugging me. So then I chose another dress "It's okay I guess, it looks like a nightgown slightly." I was like "DUDE this is not a nightgown I bought it a Needless Markup in the evening section." He was like, "Yeah it still LOOKS like one, slightly though." I was like, is it at least attractive." He was like "Well now I am distracted by looking at your ....." I was like "I hate you." He was like ,"I'm just proud I picked out my outfit WAY before you and before your yoga marathon you are insane, you know that right?"

So then I had a rummage through my closet and found the dress everyone loves and paired it with the right evening sweater and I was like, "I know what the problem is I am not wearing a bra. That's why he is being so critical" So I put on a pushup bra, donned the outfit and like some high heels yea they are going to be fun to wear in a few hours. I said, "This better be a win for us AND You have to be honest, or I don't know what will happen. I met with approval, finally.

I hope I run into the head dude and his wife at this emporium (or perhaps not) so I could give them a piece of my mind. Or not. Well, the high heels should be pleasant.

I do feel different in a way, like maybe I should do this once a month. Really.

DANG.

Anna
    I hope you both have a wonderful time.:wub:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    We are gonna! It's the coolest place in Douglas.

Here's a link: The Gadsden

It's ancient and when Douglas was booming it has stained glass ceilings and tons of Italian Marble. It is a super neat place really and not only that, their food is good. Relatively inexpensive for what you get.

Anna

Crud I should get ready soon.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I am glad you are letting everyone know about NotSoMini! I have missed her so much! She and I were friends on the Juice Junkie thread and actually met in person a few times! The other day when I was looking at the Boozy juices thread I came upon a post of hers. That really made me sad. I think it will be easier now that everyone knows she is gone. She was a wonderful friend and person!
    I just got a card in the mail, a memorial tribute that Pats (Mini's sister) made to honor the one year of her passing on June 4th

Users who are viewing this thread