Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning! Plans include Boxes! And yoga (LIKE ONE TIME) though because I woke up feeling like, for the most part, fine. Color me surprised. I may have to rewick some RTAS. To do list for tomorrow must be made....

Anna
    Did you have a good time last night?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah it was okay. Felt kind of weird honestly going out toe eat. I can't say the food was stellar but it was decent. Sorta . I guess their real chef quit, because they had an all new menu.

Not many people out and about the dining room was very quiet. I had fun mooning at all the architecture. The husband had fun ruining it for me=--- that' s fake. That's been replace. That has been repaired, poorly.

I was like "Dude you don't have to be an architect/engineer on your day off.

He just work up. From the sounds of things he is out of tobacco and he, yep is making some which is bad, he does better when heading straight for the coffee I better be quiet like a little mouse. LOL.

It's so funny when you can predict the movements of the strange beast you live with. LOL Yeah it was a break in the monotony I suppose. It's nice tot know I can still wear heels.

Okay there is clearly something about 46 to me, it seems perilously close to 50 which seems perilously close to older. Oh well. I better be a grandmother by the age of 50 or I am gonna do some knocking the kid's head into something. He doesn't have a GIRLFRIEND even. I think that's probably hard, given where he lives and Corona etc. I keep telling him to cougar it up but does he listen? No, he does not.

I should have asked for THAT for my birthday. I mean.....I was knocked d up by 22 he's going to be 23 in a week!

Maybe if I withhold the tool from Amazon. LOL

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah it was okay. Felt kind of weird honestly going out toe eat. I can't say the food was stellar but it was decent. Sorta . I guess their real chef quit, because they had an all new menu.

Not many people out and about the dining room was very quiet. I had fun mooning at all the architecture. The husband had fun ruining it for me=--- that' s fake. That's been replace. That has been repaired, poorly.

He just work up. From the sounds of things he is out of tobacco and he, yep is making some which is bad, he does better when heading straight for the coffee I better be quiet like a little mouse. LOL.

It's so funny when you can predict the movements of the strange beast you live with. LOL Yeah it was a break in the monotony I suppose. It's nice tot know I can still wear heels.

Okay there is clearly something about 46 to me, it seems perilously close to 50 which seems perilously close to older. Oh well. I better be a grandmother by the age of 50 or I am gonna do some knocking the kid's head into something. He doesn't have a GIRLFRIEND even. I think that's probably hard, given where he lives and Corona etc. I keep telling him to cougar it up but does he listen? No, he does not.

I should have asked for THAT for my birthday. I mean.....I was knocked d up by 22 he's going to be 23 in a week!

Anna
    Well I’m glad you didn’t have a problem with the heels anyway.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Anna

46 was where I really started to feel my body and energy levels change. I’m 49 now staring down a dark tunnel that leads to 50. My best advice is to stick with the yoga or whatever exercise you enjoy. I try to exercise regularly but sometimes just don’t have the energy after work. I figure every time I do it’s a plus.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I loaded a tank with the green banana. I can’t decide if I like it or not. I’ve gotten lazy with rebuilding rtas after stocking up on Innokin z coils and vaporesso Gt ccell coils. Those were supposed to be reserve for when I couldn’t or didn’t want to build any more but lately I’ve found myself using them more and more.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Apple watermelon? Mix turned out good/okay. Maybe it needed more time to steep, but I needed juice now.

When cleaning my coppervape hussar project Xs the other day, I broke both of the tanks.. so bought 7 replacements on fasttech. What's been everyone's experience lately with them? I'm sure it will be as slow as always, probably slower.

I wanted to have all my flavors/gear/supplies organized, but that is a low priority right now. High priority atm for me is building 8 4'x8'x12" raised garden beds, lay down cardboard/weed barrier fabric, and pea gravel, build the PVC pipe irrigation system, but first I needed to prep the area, stake out and level the spots for each bed.. and also get the supplies for the beds. I'll post pictures after when it's all said and done. Last year we went with a strawbale garden(very successful), and we will use every single bale to fill our beds. I bought 24 bags of organic raised bed/potting mix soil to give us 2 inches of soil on top of our bales/compost. It's a big investment (I haven't even gotten a quote yet on gravel, but I need just under 4 cubic yards of it), but it will be magnificent once it's complete. Nothing goes to waste in our garden, and all the mulch we laid down around the rows of strawbales I will turn into compost/soil. So I also need to build another compost bin, which I wanted to do anyway (to have at least 2 stages/levels of composted material). We are vegan, so basically every scrap of produce waste/coffee grounds goes into the compost bin. Nothing gets wasted! And when I have the pvc drip irrigation in place, water will be minimally wasted!

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    20200613_084601.jpg

Strawbale garden before I started dismantling it.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    Apple watermelon? Mix turned out good/okay. Maybe it needed more time to steep, but I needed juice now.

When cleaning my coppervape hussar project Xs the other day, I broke both of the tanks.. so bought 7 replacements on fasttech. What's been everyone's experience lately with them? I'm sure it will be as slow as always, probably slower.

I wanted to have all my flavors/gear/supplies organized, but that is a low priority right now. High priority atm for me is building 8 4'x8'x12" raised garden beds, lay down cardboard/weed barrier fabric, and pea gravel, build the PVC pipe irrigation system, but first I needed to prep the area, stake out and level the spots for each bed.. and also get the supplies for the beds. I'll post pictures after when it's all said and done. Last year we went with a strawbale garden(very successful), and we will use every single bale to fill our beds. I bought 24 bags of organic raised bed/potting mix soil to give us 2 inches of soil on top of our bales/compost. It's a big investment (I haven't even gotten a quote yet on gravel, but I need just under 4 cubic yards of it), but it will be magnificent once it's complete. Nothing goes to waste in our garden, and all the mulch we laid down around the rows of strawbales I will turn into compost/soil. So I also need to build another compost bin, which I wanted to do anyway (to have at least 2 stages/levels of composted material). We are vegan, so basically every scrap of produce waste/coffee grounds goes into the compost bin. Nothing gets wasted! And when I have the pvc drip irrigation in place, water will be minimally wasted!
    I’ve got four orders from end of March through early May that have not left Zhengzhou. Other vendors are at least getting them stateside but then spend a week or two in Chicago before bouncing around the country.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I’ve got four orders from end of March through early May that have not left Zhengzhou. Other vendors are at least getting them stateside but then spend a week or two in Chicago before bouncing around the country.
    Thanks, good to know. Maybe I should have shopped around, but I'm in no rush to get these bits of plastic. I've got plenty of other RTAs to use

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I loaded a tank with the green banana. I can’t decide if I like it or not. I’ve gotten lazy with rebuilding rtas after stocking up on Innokin z coils and vaporesso Gt ccell coils. Those were supposed to be reserve for when I couldn’t or didn’t want to build any more but lately I’ve found myself using them more and more.
    Don't feel bad, hitt. I've fallen into using drop-in coils more and more. At least I can rebuild my ego ones. I just made $700 on tools so I ordered 6 2-packs of Osmall pods.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Just for the record this is the recipe that I have saved of Pats Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwich. We made it together in Burbank when she first got her scale and I was using syringes. Either she tweaked it and changed it or something got mixed up in translation before she gave it out.
    You expert DIY'ers can decide which one looks best

Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.00

Gingerbread (CAP) 4.00

Graham Cracker (CAP) 2.00

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.50

Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5.00

Thank you for this! I remember her telling me about y’all mixing together at your house in Burbank!!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah exercise has been a huge thing with me. I credit yoga as being part of the fact that I don't feel elderly. I was kind of surprised I could do what I did yesterday and like didn't you know blow out a knee or anything. I credit exercise with my being as healthy as I am. I will get up at 5 am if necessary to do yoga because... . It is needed in my life. So...

Me and the husband just had a HUGE argument about the freaking..... 5 Merriam Webster dictionaries. He started going on about the cancel culture group and how they were appropriating words. The rather ironic thing was I immediately entered that into the online Meriam Webster site (yes, I did mention all the ONLINE dictionaries and he was like "Online." I was like, :"Dude, c'mon.... I know what words mean. I can beat ANYONE mostly at scrabble except for a few masters and like, there is this thing called "contextualized" meaning where yo u can figure out the meaning of a word by its surrounding words but he was not HAVING it. (The cancel culture by the way, does not cancel words. it cancels people, like ignores them and removes them from their social media if they do something "socially unacceptable." OMG. Nothing about words. I told the husband that yes, words change over time, citing his mother's very blatant use of "...... toes" instead of celling them Brazil nuts

Nothing I said made any difference. We are hauling FIVE Meriam Webster dictionaries to WV/

Fine. ALL THAT MEANS is I will feel FAR less guilty if uh, he has to haul himself, our stuff and the dictionaries on our own.

I was like OH GREAT. Gah.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah exercise has been a huge thing with me. I credit yoga as being part of the fact that I don't feel elderly. I was kind of surprised I could do what I did yesterday and like didn't you know blow out a knee or anything. I credit exercise with my being as healthy as I am. I will get up at 5 am if necessary to do yoga because... . It is needed in my life. So...

Me and the husband just had a HUGE argument about the freaking..... 5 Merriam Webster dictionaries. He started going on about the cancel culture group and how they were appropriating words. The rather ironic thing was I immediately entered that into the online Meriam Webster site (yes, I did mention all the ONLINE dictionaries and he was like "Online." I was like, :"Dude, c'mon.... I know what words mean. I can beat ANYONE mostly at scrabble except for a few masters and like, there is this thing called "contextualized" meaning where yo u can figure out the meaning of a word by its surrounding words but he was not HAVING it. (The cancel culture by the way, does not cancel words. it cancels people, like ignores them and removes them from their social media if they do something "socially unacceptable." OMG. Nothing about words. I told the husband that yes, words change over time, citing his mother's very blatant use of "...... toes" instead of celling them Brazil nuts

Nothing I said made any difference. We are hauling FIVE Meriam Webster dictionaries to WV/

Fine. ALL THAT MEANS is I will feel FAR less guilty if uh, he has to haul himself, our stuff and the dictionaries on our own.

I was like OH GREAT. Gah.

Anna
    Have you heard anything from the VA in WV?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I just got a card in the mail, a memorial tribute that Pats (Mini's sister) made to honor the one year of her passing on June 4th

Thanks for telling me about the memorial! Her passing still seems unreal to me! I am thinking the fact that it isn’t a secret anymore will help me let it all sink in a bit! I am so happy Pat’s sister sent you the info about her memorial!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    She was a very kind person. We hung out a bit in California. Vape meets and stuff. She met my daughter and later when my daughter went to rehab she constantly sent her juice and enough juice to share with others in there

I remember her telling me all about your daughter, how she was doing and what juices she was sending her!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    All such a blast from the past and now I am not sure which one to mix up but I am for sure going to mix one of them in honor of Pat.:wub:

I am going to mix the one that I’m Not Zak said you liked best because of the throat hit!

Users who are viewing this thread