The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love ejuices (not ejuicesteals). That where I ordered my Osmall pods.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You took $200 for a plasma cutter? That seems awful cheap.

• Like Like x 4
  3. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I think my mother and I just had that (it's called Noro virus) It changes (mutates) every season and can feel like a cold, a flu or food poisoning (It's hard to tell actually) I got off easy this time but mom got really sick. Worst case scenario is three days of hell but then it usually goes away. Of course, there's still the regular flu (not covid)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Small ones can be had here for a little over $200 brand new so I got a decent price.

• Like Like x 4
  5. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I got a bunch of juice, some tanks and a small pod and extra coils from them (all dirt cheap) but I started getting the feeling they are on their way out... just a guess but I think they panicked when the May things was going to come.

• Like Like x 3
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hope your both feeling better now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great. I mixed a recipe I found on ELR and wanted to share with you all. I am really enjoying it and it's pretty simple.

It's not my creation, the guys name is Hobbs DeVape. His wife vapes and when he creates a recipe and asks her opinion on it she always tells him "Some Sort of ___________. So the name of this one is SomeSortofVanillaCustardTobacco. If you can't stand tobacco, don't worry it's really not there.

Acetyl Pyrazine TFA .20%
    Marshmallow TFA 2%
    RY 4 Double TFA 2%
    Toasted Almond TFA 1%
    Vanilla Custard CAP v1 4%

It's good after a 3 week steep.

Also wanted to share one of mine that I mixed as an SFT and I've gotta say, it's delicious as a standalone. Edited to add-- it's a long steeper at 6-8 weeks.

Butter Pecan Pie WF 7%.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I still bounce in from time to time.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Don’t be such a stranger.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    @FranC I'm not really upset. What will be will be, there's not much I can do about it but go with the flow..

The husband placed a box in my immaculate room like *I* get to decide what is important or not. I'm going to say it was an odd move because it's like papers. I am likely to throw 95% of it out. Etc. Heh.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  10. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So I am going to try something a little different. I need to mix my favorite tobacco mix (I have settled in on the flavors and ratios relative to each other) but I only have 25 ml of unflavored "base" left (and I need to mix it now so it can steep) Originally, I did SFTs of all the flavors (5 of them) and mixed those. Going to mix the 25 ml at full (solo) % just to get it done and get a jump on steeping (might not mix another 100 ml of base for a few days) My plan is to dilute it later (keeping track of it... like dilute by half at first and do a quick test then dilute more if needed) Does that even make sense or should I just wait, make more base and do it right? Truth is, I am sick of measuring flavors with a syringe (don't mind doing base by volume at all... too easy) I am getting a scale... have some extra $ and realizing it's the only way to fly ;)
    Yea, RY4 isn't really a "tobacco" (but I like some mixed with my tobacco (and also some nutty tobaccos)
    Anyway, that sounds delicious... was going to something very similar but will sub a milder custard myself.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I can't believe the doc didn't test you either @hittman IDK if your state offers it but Arizona is doing blitz testing where you can sign up to drive through free at a site no doctor's order needed, you just look online and preregister with the site.

If you continue feeling puny, don't leave it too long like I did. The best way the doctor (ER doc) I had explained it was like, "COVID 19 is like a cicada shedding its skin as it enters through your nose, but it targets straight for your lungs. So, the shell is in your nose but only for a short while. After that it can crumble to dust, so nothing is left to swab but you can still be sick as a dog ,etc.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The ones sold at my work start around 1400 and go up from there.

• Like Like x 3
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Could it possibly be something he doesn’t want :lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Yes it quite possibly can be tossed 100% @FranC but he's being sneaky about it because it ALL has to do with me. So it will take me an hour to go through it it's all mail and crud, and it all pertains to me.

He can kiss my you know what, I am going to completely UNRAVEL the wedding picture box and when he returns I will say innocently..... You didn't leave me enough to do, man, so I went through all the boxes in here and several in the garage....

I might do it just for fun. I mean.... You do kind of get lost in the oddities of your past (if you are m.)

THANK GOD I DO NOT DO THE TAXES. HAhahah.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Ginger is great. I've taken to dehydrating it and grinding it up. You would not believe how much better it is than store-bought powdered ginger.

I also like to crystallize ginger. It's delicious stuff. I especially like it paired with chocolate, both white and dark.

• Like Like x 6
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey, go for it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Thank you! Alphabetical is so much better. I may even rename my recipes there so they can be ordered alphabetically by broad flavor type, which is how I arrange the recipes on my computer.

• Like Like x 6
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They have to be bigger ones than I’m talking about. I did price the small ones this morning at under $300.

• Like Like x 3
  19. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    I've got theChemnovatic Lemon Wafer coming from DIY Vapor and it should be here on Friday. I think I'll make the lemon beignet recipe with it next weekend.

• Like Like x 4
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have decided to go with FLV Mango with a small amount a OOO Mango Green.

• Like Like x 4