Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Almost anything is a step forward from nutmeg poisoning, yeah. I'm sure it will have its ups and downs. SO much kid stuff, I'm gonna have to take pictures and ask if he wants his childhood videogames, his disco ball (WHICH I kind of want it's sorta sweet) that he has refused several times. The husband says he "refuses to have disco ball in the house without a child." I'm like, 'HELLOOOOOooo I am right here, and besides which it sounds like you had some fun in the 70s what's your problem." Maybe I could promise him a "library" if he ah, allowed it to be also fitted with a disco ball... LOL.

I did go forth and yoga and it was pretty easy except for the headstands. Those were really hard, man. Otherwise all went well. So the husband is off to Tucson a couple days to do some stuff he has to finish in the yard and like, etc. We'll see. I am going to try and get him to give me a bunch of boxes to poke through. Stuff he doesn't have a "deep" attachment to, etc. IDK.

I cannot in good conscience release my Mango lassi recipe yet. Mango goes good with apricot if you can still vape that. It's good in a tropical mix like papaya and pineapple but IDK those are pretty sweet. Mango with cream? I have not tried that one yet, but I bet you could. Not the green mango though.

Anna
    Going with the OOO MangoGreen

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    A couple more recipes I found in Emails between Mini and I last night while searching:

Lemon Custard Beignet (All FA flavors):
    Custard 2%
    Lemon Sicily 4%
    Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed 0.50%
    Meringue 1.00%
    Vienna Cream 0.50%
    Zeppola 4.00%
    Possibly from @clnire

and

Covfefe (All FA flavors)

0.5% butterscoth
    0.5% cappacino
    0.5% Catalan cream
    0.25% cocoa
    0.25% Coffee espresso
    0.25% Vanilla bourbon
    0.5% Vienna cream
    I just goggled this and found it at VA by wllmc, hope it is alright to share here

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    With your acai maybe, soften up the edges. Hmm... green mango. Yogurt might be creamy but not to sweet, IDK. I have my thinking cap on, are you into lemongrass? Cucumber? IDK man, dragon fruit is always nice I guess. I like it anyway.

I can't see green mango going in a pasty but if it did, I bet green mango would go good with lee chee (I have not clue how that is spelled, but that ice cream covered in balls of dough) potentially. I think they make a mango version I think they do, and it would be like a cross between a mango ball and a green tea one.

I do not know if that flavor exists, but if not, it should (the ice cream dough) those things are like.... Hard to kee around the house.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    With your acai maybe, soften up the edges. Hmm... green mango. Yogurt might be creamy but not to sweet, IDK. I have my thinking cap on, are you into lemongrass? Cucumber? IDK man, dragon fruit is always nice I guess. I like it anyway.

I can't see green mango going in a pasty but if it did, I bet green mango would go good with lee chee (I have not clue how that is spelled, but that ice cream covered in balls of dough) potentially. I think they make a mango version I think they do, and it would be like a cross between a mango ball and a green tea one.

I do not know if that flavor exists, but if not, it should (the ice cream dough) those things are like.... Hard to kee around the house.

Anna
    Green mango and Açaí could be interesting. The yogurt is a good idea. Just a simple Green Mango and yogurt would be good to get a feel for the flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A couple more recipes I found in Emails between Mini and I last night while searching:

Lemon Custard Beignet (All FA flavors):
    Custard 2%
    Lemon Sicily 4%
    Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed 0.50%
    Meringue 1.00%
    Vienna Cream 0.50%
    Zeppola 4.00%
    Possibly from @clnire

and

Covfefe (All FA flavors)

0.5% butterscoth
    0.5% cappacino
    0.5% Catalan cream
    0.25% cocoa
    0.25% Coffee espresso
    0.25% Vanilla bourbon
    0.5% Vienna cream
    I just goggled this and found it at VA by wllmc, hope it is alright to share here
    I can offer no assistance with those. Totally out of my tastes.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    It's not anywhere near midnight my time LOL but thank you @Dougiestyle ! It is nice to survive another year.

It doesn't really require steeping I'd say a few days is just fine now you are over your fear of dying from the green BANANA can a piece of fruit really kill you by being that unripe? I have heard tales of tarantulas crawling out in grocery stores which sounded pretty awful, but not as bad as dying. Maybe.

Anna
    I'm actually quite frightened about the juice. But long ago I came to see that if one doesn't face one's irrational fears then one couldn't move forward.
    Tomorrow, on to Whole Foods, buy a green banana. Eat it. Do I eat the peel or just the hard stuff inside? Do I need to let the banana steep before I bite into it? Then vape the Molinberry, die die die.
    Green bananas remind me of the taste of unripe persimmons. Kind of leaving a puckery feel on the tongue.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m so spoiled with my iPad. My charger cord went out, I’m on 37%, so I just ordered a cord from amazon. :rolleyes:
    I’m on my iPad every night in my room. Picked up an extra cord in Walmart’s clearance section a few days ago for .99c.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I have no experience with gingerbread but am going to order it next time so I can try these recipes.
    I think I will have to try that one... love ginger and love ginger snap cookies with my coffee ;)
    BTW, can anyone recommend a flavor that tastes more like fresh ginger?

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    (FLV) Mango is first on my order wishlist! Also (TFA) Acai. I think I will pass on the green banana everyone is talking about (I'm a over-ripe mushy brown spot banana guy)
    The TFA Açaí is really good IMO. I got the OOOMango Green because it’s tart . I have other mangos,

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't think you go to Whole Foods and find the GREENEST banana you can. I mean, the ones I eat are even vaguely yellow streaked, they are not ONLY tart, they are pretty tart. IDK I say if you want really face your fears, find one with a tarantula in it and eat that.

Perhaps you could get a good friend to like sneak it into your vape unawares, so you vape it with no preconceived notions. I just rewicked mine and it's awesome. To be fair, I don't like sweet bananas nope.

I also mention the tarantula thing because HOLY MOSES. The dead bugs in here are getting UNBEARBLE again. It's not even JULY. I don't know how people LIVE here man (well I do ,my office used to get sprayed WEEKLY (WEEKLY) at all windowsills and along walls.

There are more dead bugs in here. I walked past a rather large one and thought to myself, "How can this be happening? I mean it's MID JUNE." The husband just came inside and went "what is that? What the hell, OMG OMG OMG," and there was lots of flailing and horrified stomping. I said, "Honey that one was big yes, and I am glad I didn't step on it barefoot but--" he cut me off, and said, "No, you don't understand one wormed its way down my SHIRT!!!" (He came in from outside.) He says he has seen them "marching through the grass" and now I believe him." So, I began in a quest, to desensitize myself, to read about Mexican bugs. They are gross, the Mexican people believe in "tolerance, not eradication" and well.... I kind of believe they'd have to because there are a TON of those squirmy awful suckers. If one ever gets down my shirt, I WILL DIE. On the spot.

In fact, I am never going outside again, except when I have to, and it might be in a hazmat suit. Everyone agrees (now they tell us) that this is the wrong side of town for Mexican cockroaches because of the 'longer grass and more humidity."

So hopefully that tale has given you some Tequila courage (that is also gross! Why would you put a WORM inside a perfectly good alcoholic beverage) and you'll manage to vape a one shot.

Because it's a fair bet that I have already EATEN a cockroach, as it wanders across my face in my SLEEP. Ugh.

I mean I don't mean to overstate the matter, there usually aren't more than oh say 10-20 dead bugs in here at a time What IS creepy is they are like MARCHING in from outside and they WILL NOT STOP. There are SO many of them and not matter what you do, they are GOING to get in. Even if it's on the back of your husband and his shirt.

Just vape the one shot. Otherwise well, I AM going to have to call you a feline term. Because frankly, dude, I know I don't like mushy yellow bananas that I have eaten on MULTIPLE occasions, and it's not the end of the world. I have gotten through it. Even as very small child when my Great Depression grandparents made me and I did not make a face, nor did I complain.

Because honestly, if my great depression grandparents were here right now, they'd be like, "Darn right we are frying these up and eating them, because this is what you have. You spoiled brat." Well it wouldn't be that direct it would be more of a guilt thing. Like, "Look Anna, all this lovely protein. Here's a flyswatter collect me a pot. I am going to make fried roach pie."

And I would nod my head and do it. LOL.
    Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    OK, I'm watching DIYorDie Noted episode about ginger (about half way through... they will get to the gingerbread later) This is absolutely fascinating! So many ideas and recipes in this episode and I haven't even got to the bakery stuff yet. Many good cocktails uses for ginger... anyway, will post when I'm done about the gingerbread.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just vape the one shot. Otherwise well, I AM going to have to call you a feline term. Because frankly, dude, I know I don't like mushy yellow bananas that I have eaten on MULTIPLE occasions, and it's not the end of the world. I have gotten through it. Even as very small child when my Great Depression grandparents made me and I did not make a face, nor did I complain.
    Forgot to mention... my wife is like you (can't tolerate over-ripe bananas) We are like that with most fruits... she likes firm "crisp" pears... I like squishy mealy pears (OK, I'm exaggerating to make a point but we are opposite about ripeness of fruits)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just finished watching the video on ginger... fresh ginger flavors :
    (FLV) ginger
    (VT) ginger root
    (NF) ginger... not familiar with this brand but they agreed it's very good
    Bakery ginger flavors:
    (CAP) gingerbread... light, no molasses
    (FLV) gingersnap... dark, lots of molasses
    Can't wait to wake up in the morning and have gingersnap cookies with my coffee (and get some fresh ginger and might even just chew on a small piece... I like it that much) yes, it is strong,,, be warned.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    Is there any way to organize recipes on ELR? Or am I stuck with the order in which I entered them?
    You can click on the column headings to rearrange. I think the default is newest. I’ve created some folders as well.

Users who are viewing this thread