Random DIY mixing and More

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Is there any way to organize recipes on ELR? Or am I stuck with the order in which I entered them?
You can make folders......

Our you can sort alphabetically, by date, or rating, by clicking on the column headers.

a6e95e4975ca0c8dae7fc79ce7a2c9f7.jpg

Doh! Terri beat me to it....^^^^^^

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I think I will have to try that one... love ginger and love ginger snap cookies with my coffee ;)
BTW, can anyone recommend a flavor that tastes more like fresh ginger?
Natures Flavors makes one

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
As far as banana goes, I don’t like them green or mushy. I like them just past green. Yellow and firm. For eating only. I find the taste of banana rather revolting in a vape juice.

I almost like banana. Tried everything I could think of to make it better but I could never quite get there. Every now and again I make some up but not regularly. Before I started DIY there was a pre-mix banana I loved. Probably because it was really strong and I enjoyed anything that was strong enough to activate my taste buds back then.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I almost like banana. Tried everything I could think of to make it better but I could never quite get there. Every now and again I make some up but not regularly. Before I started DIY there was a pre-mix banana I loved. Probably because it was really strong and I enjoyed anything that was strong enough to activate my taste buds back then.
    I do like eating them a lot but just can’t vape banana at all,

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I believe I have plans yes, and one is NO yoga. I got to do some rewicking REALLY and I MAY try some new mixes we shall see.

The rest is all kind of fuzzy and involves calling agencies and unpacking boxes (I will find a way) but it's all kind of fuzzy and whatnot I am not awake yet.

I hate 1-800 contacts. They suck. I can talk about it later I nee way more coffee and to vape.
    Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh DANG it the sweetener. I use Supersweet (forget the vender but it is ubiquitously everywhere.) It is very concentrated sucralose and I believe it to not be a coil gunker because it is powerful. Like, 1 drop per 30 ml powerful. There are various other things and honestly even when I sweeten my mixes with other stuff like ethyl maltol for mouthfeel things don't gunk that much.

Etc.
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I believe I have plans yes, and one is NO yoga. I got to do some rewicking REALLY and I MAY try some new mixes we shall see.

The rest is all kind of fuzzy and involves calling agencies and unpacking boxes (I will find a way) but it's all kind of fuzzy and whatnot I am not awake yet.

I hate 1-800 contacts. They suck. I can talk about it later I nee way more coffee and to vape.
    Anna
    What? No yoga ?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I hurt all over. It is definitely time for a rest day. You need one once a week anyway but more DEFINITELY today. Oh, it would be nice if you could exercise every day, but you shouldn't. LOL

SO 1-800 CONTACTS sent me this, "Woo hoo we have verified your contact lens prescription now you an ORDER."

I was like "Wha… ? I ordered and paid for them already. I vividly remember hitting the paypal button actually. I checked, there were no orders I mean, maybe there is some sneaky way they can place some of your funds on hold or something I would not know.

I was like a) It took you THIS long to verify my contacts order? And b) now I have to recalculate my while money situation. I ordered them anyway because I guess it's HARD when you are baking and like writing poetry to verify a contact lens prescription I did not want try it anywhere else and I NEED new contacts mine are on their last legs. So I ordered the but I was not happy. They immediately sent me like, a little notice that I could get priority shipping for 9.99 but I was like "F(censored) YOU 1-899-contacts NOT doing it."

So I will probably get the next month because the shipping person has been inseminating bulls to celebrate my order or whatnot.

I am not PLEASED with this company.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I never did end up feeling much better this weekend. I took my temperature and it was a little low so I went ahead and came into work. After being here for about an hour, I decided to go ahead and make a doctors appointment. I'll be leaving work a couple hours early for that.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I never did end up feeling much better this weekend. I took my temperature and it was a little low so I went ahead and came into work. After being here for about an hour, I decided to go ahead and make a doctors appointment. I'll be leaving work a couple hours early for that.
    I hope they give you a covid test. Let's hope it isn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread