Random DIY mixing and More

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
this abt the same incident Class said abt a few days ago (feels longer)? with the howmanypages of reports she'd got and the irregular person who been pm-ing?
Seems it is Virm. He is obviously all over the place

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'm sure he is too. He did to Chanelvaps and likely to Anna. After I followed Classy's instructions from a few pages back and put him on ignore I no longer see the PM's.

ETA: reported
Luckily Chanelvaps can smell a snake a mile away and my head or hurt was not damaged. Evil person

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @JustWondering1, you asked to be updated so here is my current recipe using the MB Melty Caramel. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and impressed with melty caramel. I don't have a name for it. Not so good with naming recipes. I labeled the btl Melty Caramel. I know, not very creative. :D :lol:

MB Melty Caramel 3.5%
    FA Madagascar (vanilla classic) 3.5%
    FA Vienna Cream 1%
    INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
    FLV Cream 1%

I steeped it for 2 weeks. I have some additional ideas I'm going to try with it but it is good as is. I would like to find someone to try it and give their brutally honest opinion though. Hint, hint. :lol:

I’m not a big vanilla user but that sounds pretty good. I don’t have the MB so can’t mix it to try myself. Is the caramel strong/ forward in it?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m not a big vanilla user but that sounds pretty good. I don’t have the MB so can’t mix it to try myself. Is the caramel strong/ forward in it?
    I can’t vape high % of any vanilla. They getting cloying? To me when to high. I much prefer creams for my tastes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    It's not as strong/concentrated as INW or FLV caramel's. I have it sitting in the mix where the caramel is slightly more forward but not an in your face forward. The creams and vanillas make it more of a creamy caramel. Next time I'm going to lower the caramel to bring the vanilla forward some just to see.

It is a pleasant tasty vape with my morning coffee. :D

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. I brought the sunshine mix with me to work today. I'm going to clean out a tank and refill with the sunshine recipe on my lunch break. I just didn't feel like doing it last night. I was just tired last night and actually lucky I got two mixes done.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. I brought the sunshine mix with me to work today. I'm going to clean out a tank and refill with the sunshine recipe on my lunch break. I just didn't feel like doing it last night. I was just tired last night and actually lucky I got two mixes done.
    That’s more than I got done but I’m getting closer to finishing some mixes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good morning All :D

I'll be heading out for groceries + errands after coffee thoroughly wakes me. Taking dog to the lakefront for a walk and to play frisbee. After that, who knows, IDK yet. Probably mess with some more mixing, maybe.

And your plans for the day??? :)

Good luck random folks :) Have you any plans today?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, all, and happy Friday.

Weather guessers are at the top of their form, yesterdays predicted high in the mid 70s was only 10 degrees low. I expect the same accuracy today, so we may just be lying low... in front of the fans!

1844921.gif

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I can’t vape high % of any vanilla. They getting cloying? To me when to high. I much prefer creams for my tastes.
    Yes, from cloying to fake tasting. I tried a retail vanilla my brother raved on about. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for a bit. Gross. Too much flavoring for me.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Ugh... I wish she would have simply put the person on ignore. I know it definitely doesn't take much for me to use this feature.. One example, if you are using the Tom Cruise avatar you don't exist to me.

Almost feel left out that I never get any mean PM's. So many names on my ignore list that ECF is an oasis of happy. It's like knowing there's another universe full of bubbling crazy out there but it can't be detected from my reality.

I took a bottle of base out of the freezer last night so I'll be doing some mixing today. I'm in the process of doubling up on all my bottles so each one gets to steep while I vape through the first bottle. Before that I mixed when I ran out of something so I started vaping it right away. There are probably some I shouldn't steep but I'm not sure which ones.

Took out a dead overhead microwave a while back and trash collection wouldn't take it away. So yesterday I got the screwdriver and reciprocating saw out and reduced it to small pieces that went in the trash bin. Take that suckers.

My swimming pool is up and running. I'm in there every day as long as it isn't raining. No swimming, just float around with a couple of floaties listening to music. And my trusty waterproof Solo to vape on.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Almost feel left out that I never get any mean PM's. So many names on my ignore list that ECF is an oasis of happy. It's like knowing there's another universe full of bubbling crazy out there but it can't be detected from my reality.

I took a bottle of base out of the freezer last night so I'll be doing some mixing today. I'm in the process of doubling up on all my bottles so each one gets to steep while I vape through the first bottle. Before that I mixed when I ran out of something so I started vaping it right away. There are probably some I shouldn't steep but I'm not sure which ones.

Took out a dead overhead microwave a while back and trash collection wouldn't take it away. So yesterday I got the screwdriver and reciprocating saw out and reduced it to small pieces that went in the trash bin. Take that suckers.

My swimming pool is up and running. I'm in there every day as long as it isn't raining. No swimming, just float around with a couple of floaties listening to music. And my trusty waterproof Solo to vape on.
    Sounds good. Enjoy that pool:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, from cloying to fake tasting. I tried a retail vanilla my brother raved on about. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for a bit. Gross. Too much flavoring for me.
    I found that after 4, maybe 5 years of vaping I had to drop my flavor % down quite a lot. Thank goodness I didn’t have half as much mixed as I do now.At the same time I could no longer vape what vendor juice I still had because of too much flavor. I did try to add some base to them but that was just yuck. Ended up giving the rest away.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I hear there’s lots of places that aren’t safe.

I am compelled to quote my Mexican dentist story. My mom "had a good one" so she said and she wanted me to visit as it might be cheaper. She helped with my implants. The guy was really hairy. He had hairy hands. He put those hands WITHOUT gloves into my damn MOUTH. He also repeated called me a .... user, which I did not find at all pleasant. Fortunately, he quoted a price easily matched in the US. Because I was NEVER going back. While my mom had her "consult" (I would have been running for the hills after watching MINE) well, I just sat outside yelling at dude (and why are they all dude) merchants (I assume begging me to come visit their emporium.) I just yelled at them loud enough until they fled.

Nogales is vile. I didn't go into a Pharmacia I was scared of what I might fined that was awesome like Tramadol or whatnot.. I HAVE heard there are some legit, US dentists who have across the border practices to boost their US one, but you really need to know what you are doing. I need an upper liner for my denture but for now, I am gonna make my husband do it. He hates it but he does a good job and it lasts the same as any other denture liner for 3 dollars fifty.

So hello everyone. Yes, some jerk was a jerk at me on the internet, and I got upset and regressed to middle school. That doesn't happen often, and actually it was good for me, and who cares really to be HONEST? I remembered why these creatures do what they do and I'm just like, the opposite of love is indifference not hate. So have at it people who may or may not (who knows, who cares) be insulting me behind my back, you just go ahead and keep feeding me your negative energy and I will bloom. Like (MEMBER"S NAME REMOVED) who LIKED my "I gotta go" post, I assume someone made him remove it.:lol::lol::lol::lol: I swear to God, I have him on ignore so the only way he can get to me is by ratings. Fortunately, I found it deeply amusing. I was like, "Holy goodness that dude could carry a metric ton of grudge across the Sahara desert without breaking a sweat. He's like Hitler but without any balls, I doubt he like is marshalling an army, not even close" So yeah that was funny.

So the husband was in Tucson all week. Hoping this week (he has to paint the front and build the steps soon) we can get it on the market. I am going down next week to clean it. But that should be fine honestly. I've organized and cleaned every square foot of this house, I don't know how I did but I'm also doing yoga so I HURT all over, all the time. But whatever, it will benefit me at some future date, I assume. IDK what is up with my back (well probably I do, lifting too many boxes that were too heavy.) All that is left is like, my bathroom to happen shortly.

They seem to be in a rush to credential me, and my work is being obstructive. I sent the credentialing lady SOME stuff, hopefully they will just give her what she wants without being evil. God knows. I think they are getting close though she rather plaintively sought my help and I was like, "Ugh."

It's been stressful, disability stuff etc., work, paying bills, house OMG. It looks pretty good I think it should sell. IDK.

So yeah, I was in kind of a bad place but really now that I have had time to reflect, it's all good. I don't think a fuss will be made by me in any case. I mean.... So the sun rose like every day and I got trolled by an internet demon which happens every second. Since no human likes everyone, let alone me, well, I am very much of the opinion if there is a secret Anna place of hate, have at it, I could care less. When you send me your hate, you also send energy. So, meh, whatever. I'm glad I visited junior high. It was probably helpful for what is to COME OMG I hope WV. Although we are moving WHEREVER away from here.

So thanks to all of you who reached out via PM it was very kind of you. Sorry this post is so long, although frankly I am DONE apologizing to ECF about what I say or do, although I STILL don't want to go to the shiny thread, even as it's creator. It is filled with too many as:censored:es. Life is too short.

Otherwise well the husband returns today. I gotta figure out some work stuff frankly and go from there man. Like pick up my work stuff which they REMOVED, consolidated, and boxed already. I am not sure how I feel about that, honestly it's my own personal stuff. THEN we put the house on the market and see what happens, man. Ugh. I better get that job offer but what can I do but wait. Pray. Etc.

It could all fall into place perfectly although loading a truck twice, and with all my disabilities up in the air? I gotta call SSDI lady I spent 24 bucks faxing and sending the information.

So nothing all mixey from me I have been consolidating all my real life stuff. I better call her and I am going to do it while cleaning my toilet. I cannot think of a better paring than SSDI and toilet bowl scrubbing.

Later, and thanks to everyone who was cool.
    Anna

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread