Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
IIRC, I did a rough calculation.. including flavors of my 50mg nic salt juices. I think it was about $1.25-1.50 or so per 30ml. Itll go down obviously when I decrease the nic, but even right now it's huge savings

Sounds about "right", Bark, including flavors and bottles. And yes, bottles are reusable many time, so pro-rating them out it might add 1 or 2 cents. Or less.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Sounds about "right", Bark, including flavors and bottles. And yes, bottles are reusable many time, so pro-rating them out it might add 1 or 2 cents. Or less.
Sure is a lot better than paying $12-15 or so per 30ml bottle at the store

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Wow!!!
At last I'm pleasantly surprised with one of my weird concoctions.

Soooooo tasty,and keep in mind the 2 aromas i used have a maceration of 7 days.
I cheated and had to try some but wow,it does taste good,think i found another combo to add to my list.

EDIT!!

Maybe I'm imagining things but i could swear my mix tastes like Licor 43...

Licor 43 - Wikipedia

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wow!!!
    At last I'm pleasantly surprised with one of my weird concoctions.

Soooooo tasty,and keep in mind the 2 aromas i used have a maceration of 7 days.
    I cheated and had to try some but wow,it does taste good,think i found another combo to add to my list.

EDIT!!

Maybe I'm imagining things but i could swear my mix tastes like Licor 43...

Licor 43 - Wikipedia
    Glad you like it

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Got a good t-storm going. Shut my puter down as it’s in front of a window

Just spent an hour in the pool. Water was 86 degrees. There was a big thunderstorm just south of us with dark clouds and thunder, but blue sky above us.

I noticed a strange thing. Birds seem completely unafraid of us when we are in the pool. They come and sit on the rail around the pool and on the shelf I built right next to it. A bird was sitting on the rail 2 feet away from me. Maybe to them we look like harmless fish or geese or something when we are in the water, just a floating head. When we aren't in the pool they land on the thermal blanket and drink the water. Not sure the chlorine is good for them but they seem to like it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans?

Still trying to vape a bunch of my mixes that weren't successful! It's so boring! I need to mix Sunshine State, Banana Cream, a Peach, Mango, Guava mix, and a limey coconut mix for my SIL. Not sure I will get it all done today though.

I tried the Mango Sticky Rice juice I made a couple of weeks ago and it is much better.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning, mixed up some strawberry biscotto before work. I have time and want to mix more stuff but I'm all out of bottles except for 120mls, plus I have about over 700ml of juice now, so I should be good for a while :lol: if I were to buy that much nic salt juice in a store at 30ml individually it would probably cost $300-400. Not sure what my costs were but probably the tiniest of tiny fraction of the 300-400.
    Once I go through some 30ml bottles, I'll mix up some more I want to try or revisit. Can't mix em all I guess
    So at most this cost me roughly $35.. vs $300-400 :lol::lol::lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Still trying to vape a bunch of my mixes that weren't successful! It's so boring! I need to mix Sunshine State, Banana Cream, a Peach, Mango, Guava mix, and a limey coconut mix for my SIL. Not sure I will get it all done today though.

I tried the Mango Sticky Rice juice I made a couple of weeks ago and it is much better.
    Dump the boring stuff

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Dump the boring stuff

I just dumped two bottles of boring. I hate doing it, but I really need to. I'll dump more over the next few days. I have to put much of my mixing off until tomorrow or the next day because I don't have enough clean empty bottles. I've washed them and now it will take a day or two before they are dry.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I just tried a new juice I made and it is so nice! It's called Lime Longing by Shyndo and I found it on ATF. It's very light and yummy. There is something about the mixture of honeysuckle and lime that is amazing! It's not too tart and not too floral. It's just really good!

Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 1%
    Florida Key Lime (FA) 2%
    Honeysuckle (TPA) 3%
    Shisha Vanilla (Inawera) 1%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.5%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just dumped two bottles of boring. I hate doing it, but I really need to. I'll dump more over the next few days. I have to put much of my mixing off until tomorrow or the next day because I don't have enough clean empty bottles. I've washed them and now it will take a day or two before they are dry.
    Why so long

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    The PMS App:
    Qu 1: How much do you love your partner, family, pet?
    a) they are all pretty great I think but sometimes annoying
    b) Oh, they are what I have. I guess I love them. No one is perfect.
    c) I am considering starving some of them to death, or at least depriving them a bit.
    d) They will all be dead by morning, I am going to set the damn house on fie.

C and D fail you, and D might you know, trigger some sort of emergency response.
    Ok, that was too good (thanks... I needed some humor)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Because they still have a few drops of water in them from washing them. I usually wait until they are perfectly dry before I use them. Should I not worry about that?
    Give them a good shake and good nuff

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Because they still have a few drops of water in them from washing them. I usually wait until they are perfectly dry before I use them. Should I not worry about that?

Give them a good shake and good nuff

Yup. Worst that will happen is the mix will be a tad thinner, and probably not even noticeable.

Or work 'em over with a hair dryer :)

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I just tried a new juice I made and it is so nice! It's called Lime Longing by Shyndo and I found it on ATF. It's very light and yummy. There is something about the mixture of honeysuckle and lime that is amazing! It's not too tart and not too floral. It's just really good!

Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 1%
    Florida Key Lime (FA) 2%
    Honeysuckle (TPA) 3%
    Shisha Vanilla (Inawera) 1%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.5%
    Put on my to be mixed list, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread