Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Is there such a thing as coil/wick fatigue? It looks fine, grayish, but the flavor just isn't there.
    I would say yes. coils usually need to be changed less often than wicks but they don’t last forever

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh I am so irritated right now. Also very medicated for bed I will ah, catch up tomorrow I guess... Because I am currently in no mood to do much at all other than sleep in and wake up slowly.

Windows all clean (Thanks for the tip but I ended up just alternating Windex paint scraping, and rubbing alcohol and got to the bottom, finally.)

Anna

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?
    Good morning :) plans to get back to the garden and get cracking, hopefully literally with the concrete. I'm curious to find out how thick it is.
    Speaking of small PVs I can't believe I went around with this mech and Erl in my pocket all the time, compared to my daily carry of a doggy and solo
    20200716_134246.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning :) plans to get back to the garden and get cracking, hopefully literally with the concrete. I'm curious to find out how thick it is.
    Speaking of small PVs I can't believe I went around with this mech and Erl in my pocket all the time, compared to my daily carry of a doggy and solo
    View attachment 896931
    Curious as to why you are breaking up the concrete instead of just building your raised beds on top.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Curious as to why you are breaking up the concrete instead of just building your raised beds on top.
    The concrete interferes with about 2 feet of the wheelbarrow path(if I want to maintain a 3 foot width in between beds for a wheelbarrow) otherwise it would interfere with the bed adjacent if I were to do nothing and not have any room and hardly for even walking. It's really not too much concrete. I haven't touched it since I discovered it, and I think my morale just really plummeted.. that and I was a bit burnt out. I want all my beds and every path around it to be level and near perfect, so perhaps I'm making a mountain of out nothing, but our yard is very wonky(lots of bumps and humps and everything in between). Kinda wish I had hired an excavator when I first moved here to level everything out, but I didn't have the money for that.
    20200718_072208.jpg

It's kind of hard to even get the scope of it in the pic

Or explain myself properly

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The concrete interferes with about 2 feet of the wheelbarrow path(if I want to maintain a 3 foot width in between beds for a wheelbarrow) otherwise it would interfere with the bed adjacent if I were to do nothing and not have any room and hardly for even walking. It's really not too much concrete. I haven't touched it since I discovered it, and I think my morale just really plummeted.. that and I was a bit burnt out. I want all my beds and every path around it to be level and near perfect, so perhaps I'm making a mountain of out nothing, but our yard is very wonky(lots of bumps and humps and everything in between). Kinda wish I had hired an excavator when I first moved here to level everything out, but I didn't have the money for that.
    View attachment 896943
    It's kind of hard to even get the scope of it in the pic

Or explain myself properly
    There is certainly nothing wrong with level and near perfect but it sure can be a lot of work.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Good Morning Mixers. Stopping to by to inform friends I have successfully extracted 14 tobacco flavors this year. Probably close to a full liter of NET extractions, which is far more than I can use.
    If anyone is interested in trying out a few real tobacco flavors, "Meet me in the Alley". ;)

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Stopping to by to inform friends I have successfully extracted 14 tobacco flavors this year. Probably close to a full liter of NET extractions, which is far more Ethan I can use.
    But seriously, that is pretty cool. That sounds like quite the process to undertake. I'm glad it worked out for you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good Morning Mixers. Stopping to by to inform friends I have successfully extracted 14 tobacco flavors this year. Probably close to a full liter of NET extractions, which is far more Ethan I can use.
    If anyone is interested in trying out a few real tobacco flavors, "Meet me in the Alley". ;)
    My usual not too sweet ones would be wonderful :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread