hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just stumbled onto the start of a new recipe. I was dripping the vt juicy raspberry and added some pudding base. Yum! I will have to work out the percentages but I think it’s going to be a good one.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I just stumbled onto the start of a new recipe. I was dripping the vt juicy raspberry and added some pudding base. Yum! I will have to work out the percentages but I think it’s going to be a good one.

I like dripper mixing to try out combos.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    From the reviews vs this, it might be a hardware/power thing where I adjusted coconut out of a bought liquid once.
    That gives me some hope for French Toast without my additions "just in case" the reviews who could taste the egg were right

I taste no egg and barely any bread. I like a restricted DTL vape at a modest 17W though so I'm not sure if MTL at lower watts will change things. Or a different tank at higher watts or... um... nevermind. :lol: There's as many different vaping styles as there are vapers. :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hope that works out:)

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I taste no egg and barely any bread. I like a restricted DTL vape at a modest 17W though so I'm not sure if MTL at lower watts will change things. Or a different tank at higher watts or... um... nevermind. :lol: There's as many different vaping styles as there are vapers. :rolleyes:

Yep. I don't change style but airflow and temperature.

So I'm wanting a mild cinnamon flavor. It's okay if it's creamy but not wanting any bakery notes. Any recommendations?

INW Sisha Cinnamon can do mild.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I pulled 4 mixes out to try today. I chickened out on the last one. I mixed with the FLV Cranberry and I didn't like it much in the first mix I did with it. Doesn't taste bad or anything but I don't taste much for cranberry and there's no tartness to it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread