Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Be careful, thats a long ride from NewOrleans. Lot of idiots out there
TY! I’ll be careful. Shouldn’t be too bad. I’ll go to alabama to mom’s then head to Ky saturday. Ala and Tn are both taking part in the zero tolerance speeding program all week. I’ll have to leave my lead foot at home!

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
TY! I’ll be careful. Shouldn’t be too bad. I’ll go to alabama to mom’s then head to Ky saturday. Ala and Tn are both taking part in the zero tolerance speeding program all week. I’ll have to leave my lead foot at home!
Heck yeah, cruise control is your friend

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Mixing % for abc? I’m going to try to get a bottle done tonight so I can leave it here to steep. I want to use the Ky bourbon and something something, don’t know yet. The bourbon and smoked butterscotch is yummy, but don’t want to repeat until it’s fully steeped. % and ideas?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixing % for abc? I’m going to try to get a bottle done tonight so I can leave it here to steep. I want to use the Ky bourbon and something something, don’t know yet. The bourbon and smoked butterscotch is yummy, but don’t want to repeat until it’s fully steeped. % and ideas?
    Mix mine at 6% usually.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Anything new today? I got a tester and 2 mixes done this morning before I ran out of base. I still have another mix to do and a couple straight tobaccos to do for hubs. Soooo mixing base is a must for tomorrow.
    How much base do you usually mix? Last time I made a premix I went all out and made a litre and I am surprised at how fast that has actually been used up. Premixing saves so much time and effort for me....Should have started it long before I actually did....

:)

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Been playing with Arctic Fox reconfiguring my VTCs. Got the coffee hitting better (and used up the Tiramisu). I cannot get a temperature setting to get chocolate to come out of the Espresso.
    I'm going to have to play around with that recipe. Espresso down to 1%, add cream.

Crushed, no delivery from Gremlin today.
    No tracking info either :(

I didn't get mine until Tuesday and you were somewhat later. I figure Tuesday was because they were swamped.
    But I did eventually get notice of priority mail and tracking. I was starting to wonder if the price made it go 1st class with no tracking number.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    @ceeceeisme. I stuck the FLV Cream on my wishlist. I understand it's very close to FA Fresh Cream. Question being......should I bother getting the FLV Cream?

You probably don't need to. They're very similar but I find the FLV has thicker mouthfeel than FA Cream Fresh. They pretty much do the same thing though so no, you probably don't need it. I just threw the FLV out there because you were asking for a cream that is not sweet. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread