Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I think that means leave the cap off for like a few hours so the alcohol evaporates off, but no the flavor. I also think that can be done at any stage of the process, if it helps.

Anna
TY! At least it can wait till I get back next week. I’ll give it a sniff when I get home and see if it still needs airing out.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Great, it’s 360 miles away :(. Purge??
You can air and purge at anytime during the steeping process. What I do is after a day or two I purge, breathe, then purge again before capping. Purge is just squeeze the bottle until a drop od liquid comes out. I very seldom have to do this process more than once and never for more than an hour. RF SC has more alcohol than most so will sometimes just purge every couple of days for the firest week and don't bother with the breathing at all. Do not shake before purging.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think that means leave the cap off for like a few hours so the alcohol evaporates off, but no the flavor. I also think that can be done at any stage of the process, if it helps.

Anna
No breathing means leaving the cap off. If you leave it open too long your flavors will evaporate as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    From what I read, the abc SC has 6 week steep?
    Can if ya want to but I just give it a few days. Good stuff. I have well steeped mixes with ABC and they don't taste any different than they did fresh

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    From what I read, the abc SC has 6 week steep?
    Good in 2 weeks better the more time you give it. I usually don't have a taste before 3 weeks. Like all flavors it is also dependant on what you mix it with and what base you use.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Can if ya want to but I just give it a few days. Good stuff. I have well steeped mixes with ABC and they don't taste any different than they did fresh
    I didn't notice much difference in the single overtime either. Do notice some when used in a mix tho.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm sure mine probably changed some in mixes but not so much that I noticed it.
    Not so noticeable with desserts but if it's the only cream in a fruit mix I taste a difference. Especially if I haven’t vaped the mix for a couple of weeks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Me too. The other stuff sounds like too much work....lol I don't think I have ever lost any flavoring either. hmm. should I raise my antenna?

:)
    Only time I lost flavor is when my Ms Klutz side knocked over a bottle

Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Those 3 flavors are the most yummiest ever and are the ones that don't seem to change any for me.
    It's the weirdest thing as these are all sweet to me but yet I can vape them.

Users who are viewing this thread