Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Me either, I've checked out the site and notes. I have been wanting these two in particular for a couple of months tho. They are a bit pricey, took a chance and ordered 30ml. Figure that will last me a few years.
    Which two?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    FA was not a fan of us using their flavors for e liquid. Still aren't from what I've read.
    Most of the flavor makers aren't too happy with vapers using their products and then complaining when diacetyl and a few other chemicals were discovered in their products. Most of them have catered somewhat to us and found ways to use other ingredients to simulate the taste. But flavor was(is) lost because of it. That is why Cap has both the 1 and the 2 versions, giving us a choice. And TFA with their DX line. They also probably did not want law suits because of it either, so they re-worked or stop selling certain flavors to the US.

:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    What's up with the flavors that can't be bought in the us anymore?

FA North America has exclusive rights to sell flavors to vendors in North America and FANA doesn't offer flavors from FA's "kitchen line" that contain diketones. The guys who run FANA claim they work closely with the FDA to stay ahead of the bans. IDK

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Wait, what? I heard they were made specifically for vaping?
    Many companies adjusted the chemical profiles for us because we were going to use them either way. Cost them money and like the battery companies did not want to be liable. FA is not the only one to not be happy to be associated with vaping.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    They can not predict the weather almost 2 months ahead:)
    I agree that they can’t nail it but guesstimate based on their satellites etc. but I don’t take that prediction seriously though. But had to at least check to be sure it didn’t say a week of storms or anything. The likelihood of more rain would probably be higher had it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Now that I have a bunch of new mixes mixed I'm going to get caught up on my go tos. Have a few new candies I'm wanting to mix as well. Well there are a couple new yogurts I haven’t got to yet either. Guess I'm not as caught up as I thought I was.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Now that I have a bunch of new mixes mixed I'm going to get caught up on my go tos. Have a few new candies I'm wanting to mix as well. Well there are a couple new yogurts I haven’t got to yet either. Guess I'm not as caught up as I thought I was.
    Are we ever?

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    So FA didn’t start out making flavors for vaping but was one of the first to make the chemical changes before it was a known issue...

"Projects like the ClearStream Onward project and the commitment that that FlavourArt has made to making aromas specifically designed for vaping is one of the reasons we love FlavourArt as a company for vaping flavors.”

FlavourArt — A Company Overview – Flavor-Pro

Users who are viewing this thread