Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So FA didn’t start out making flavors for vaping but was one of the first to make the chemical changes before it was a known issue...

"Projects like the ClearStream Onward project and the commitment that that FlavourArt has made to making aromas specifically designed for vaping is one of the reasons we love FlavourArt as a company for vaping flavors.”

FlavourArt — A Company Overview – Flavor-Pro
I would agree that they are one of the first to make changes, but the issues were known or coming out. You were not around here 6 or 7 years ago when vaping was really starting to take off. That roller coaster ride is not one that I would like to experience again.

Not sure who your quote is from, but it is not reflective of what really happened. Yes, they did make changes, but after the fact not before.

Most of the flavor makers we enjoy today have been in business for many years before vaping was ever made popular. FA, CAP, LorAnn, TFA, FlavorWest(FW) have all been making flavors for the food industry for years. FW was the last holdout and I don't think they ever reformulated their flavors but finally did agree to list the ingredients in question in those flavors that contained those chemicals.

:)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This video was posted July 28... (If you can view)

Can't view videos with all the buffering. But...I knew what the predictions were for our summer 2018 hurricane season. They always let us know well in advance of each summer down here.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I would agree that they are one of the first to make changes, but the issues were known or coming out. You were not around here 6 or 7 years ago when vaping was really starting to take off. That roller coaster ride is not one that I would like to experience again.

Not sure who your quote is from, but it is not reflective of what really happened. Yes, they did make changes, but after the fact not before.

Most of the flavor makers we enjoy today have been in business for many years before vaping was ever made popular. FA, CAP, LorAnn, TFA, FlavorWest(FW) have all been making flavors for the food industry for years. FW was the last holdout and I don't think they ever reformulated their flavors but finally did agree to list the ingredients in question in those flavors that contained those chemicals.

Link is below quote

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I've read LorAnn was very upset and still are upset we use their concentrates.
Yes, I have read that also. But they have started to list those that are water soluble so we know which ones are safe to use. That reflects a change from their practices. And also started leaving out some of the dyes they use also. Slowly there may be a hint of their coming around somewhat.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Can't view videos with all the buffering. But...I knew what the predictions were for our summer 2018 hurricane season. They always let us know well in advance of each summer down here.
I’ll hope and pray with all my might, not just for our vaca but for all!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You’d think we’re making them loads of profit and they’d love us!
Yes, but also afraid of lawsuits in case someone, somewhere comes down with xyz disease and blame their company for it.......That is why FA made a separate category for vaping.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Can you order from an overseas shop if you really really wanted it??

Absolutely. Chefs Flavours in the UK is great, fast shipping, and reasonable shipping costs. They carry all of the FA flavors that FANA doesn't allow to be sold in North America.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Link is below quote
Just read it and still don't buy it. Just because its in print doesn't always reflect the whole truth......but to me it really does not matter, I like some of their products and will continue to use them.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Just read it and still don't buy it. Just because its in print doesn't always reflect the whole truth......but to me it really does not matter, I like some of their products and will continue to use them.
To each their own:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am not sure that the flavor companies are against the flavors being used in e-liquids.
I 2nd @PJReid and Chefs only charges $5 flat rate s&h with around 10 days arrival from UK to me. Pretty decent IMO!

I received an order from them today that was shipped last Monday. Happy surprise and great service all around from them. They are nice people there in Cardiff, Wales.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I am not sure that the flavor companies are against the flavors being used in e-liquids.

I received an order from them today that was shipped last Monday. Happy surprise and great service all around from them. They are nice people there in Cardiff, Wales.
I’ve only dealt with them once which was recent but they seem pretty awesome and, of course, you can’t beat that s&h from the UK! Was about to order directly from VT when I saw $25 s&h when my order total was only $21. I get it but if we can pay less, why not!

Users who are viewing this thread