Random DIY mixing and More

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good morning fellow mixers. Will attempt to catch up later. Busy day yesterday but did try a couple of the new mixes and a few sf testers. The NV flavors arrived yesterday too so going to get those sf finished before getting busy again today. They sent along a free white chocolate bottle as well. Think I am just going 5% for all 6 testers. I have to say I am happy with the service, fast ship and well packaged with no leaking. Hopefully the flavors will shine for me. The ooo flavors have shipped already as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning fellow mixers. Will attempt to catch up later. Busy day yesterday but did try a couple of the new mixes and a few sf testers. The NV flavors arrived yesterday too so going to get those sf finished before getting busy again today. They sent along a free white chocolate bottle as well. Think I am just going 5% for all 6 testers. I have to say I am happy with the service, fast ship and well packaged with no leaking. Hopefully the flavors will shine for me. The ooo flavors have shipped already as well.
    NV??

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Nic vape. Finally found some notes on their flavors on ELR. Resurrected an older thread about them over there and there are a few still using them and liking the flavors. You don't need the percentages as high as the site recommends.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nic vape. Finally found some notes on their flavors on ELR. Resurrected an older thread about them over there and there are a few still using them and liking the flavors. You don't need the percentages as high as the site recommends.
    Ty:) I'll think I'll just stick with what I have.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    This is turning out to be an expensive week for me. :shock:

Thanks to @PJReid I did an order with Chef's to grab some of that Custard Prem. and a few other flavors that are only available in Europe.

My go-to flavor supplier here in Canada is having a mid-summer sale this weekend so going to grab some more Stixx Mixx and Hangsen tobacco's.

I also need a gallon of VG so off to another vendor in Quebec for that (order is at $108 and I haven't hit the fire button yet).

Plus there's a mod at FT that I want. Waiting patiently for a sale but won't be able to wait much longer.

Argh. :rolleyes: Every time I say I'm done... I'm not.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Thanks to @PJReid I did an order with Chef's to grab some of that Custard Prem. and a few other flavors that are only available in Europe.

My go-to flavor supplier here in Canada is having a mid-summer sale this weekend so going to grab some more Stixx Mixx and Hangsen tobacco's.

I also need a gallon of VG so off to another vendor in Quebec for that (order is at $108 and I haven't hit the fire button yet).

Plus there's a mod at FT that I want. Waiting patiently for a sale but won't be able to wait much longer.

Truly never ending.:lol:

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

I hope you used the 25% off code. I should have mentioned that earlier.

UK VapeFest is just round the corner and to celebrate here is a 25% discount code to use on everything!

Code - vapefest18

Valid until midnight Sunday

Minimum spend £10 ($13.04 in USD)

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I totaled my cart at BCF and have enough for free shipping. I wonder if I should try to wait until a labor day sale? That would require will power. I'm not sure I have any left.
    Depends if you want to wait a month......................

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I totaled my cart at BCF and have enough for free shipping. I wonder if I should try to wait until a labor day sale? That would require will power. I'm not sure I have any left.

I can resist anything, except temptation... lol. :shock:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I might try to wait. I've been keeping fairly busy with the two orders before the 4th and the order on the 4th. My lemonade that I've been using for a while has suddenly become very bland so I really need to figure out a new mix for that. At first I was using FW lemonade in a recipe and then when I got the purilum lemonade and strawberry lemonade I started combining those and liked it really well. All of a sudden I'm hardly tasting the lemonade. It's been like that for a week or so.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

I couldn’t & just got my order delivered today. Go for it!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I might try to wait. I've been keeping fairly busy with the two orders before the 4th and the order on the 4th. My lemonade that I've been using for a while has suddenly become very bland so I really need to figure out a new mix for that. At first I was using FW lemonade in a recipe and then when I got the purilum lemonade and strawberry lemonade I started combining those and liked it really well. All of a sudden I'm hardly tasting the lemonade. It's been like that for a week or so.

FE Lemon lasts the longest imo.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I couldn’t & just got my order delivered today. Go for it!

Nice job enabling! I would feel better about it if I had a coupon code. I'll just have to see how long I make it.

Users who are viewing this thread