Random DIY mixing and More

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
That is a lot of why I started avoiding vaping forums.
It's why I'm not on a crossbow forum now (although it is getting to be time).
Hubby has the crossbow fever. It’s a pricey hobby and thats coming from someone who buys every flavor she sees and wants. But he enjoys it, making it worth it! He deserves it.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Guess that was misleading. More of a mango sherbet
LOVE me some mango! Have also had a bit of a time with it in DIY. FE is one of the best I’ve found so far but I still have several to test. I mixed it with another, I think FLV. I could taste it more this way than any other. (I have trouble tasting in ejuice.:()

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Hubby has the crossbow fever. It’s a pricey hobby and thats coming from someone who buys every flavor she sees and wants. But he enjoys it, making it worth it! He deserves it.
Guess Im lucky also. My wife doesnt say a word even thou I have pretty much taken over a room for mixing and the basement is my mod shop

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My wishlist at BullCity now has 11 flavors and is up to $36 thanks to 3-4 FLV flavors.
Look for the same flavors from WF Fran. I've become a fan of their flavors and they play well with other brands easier than FLV imo

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Always interested in the recipes but I'll skip the ice cream. Basil?? Seems like a odd flavor to vape. What sort of animal is it?

I used Flavorah Basil - it is bright and a little sweet, but not overly sweet. I see it as a refreshing alternative or complement to mint. It complements pineapple beautifully. Since I have it, I will try it in lemonade as well as the Pineapple Basil Fizzes I mentioned and as an addition to a Mojito.

BTW,how long should it take the other flavors to come though on the Fizzy Gin Breeze? It was just mixed 4 days ago.

It takes a few days but I tasted the pomegranate immediately. All of the flavors worked for me in a few days time.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
LOVE me some mango! Have also had a bit of a time with it in DIY. FE is one of the best I’ve found so far but I still have several to test. I mixed it with another, I think FLV. I could taste it more this way than any other. (I have trouble tasting in ejuice.:()
FLV is almost to real for me. I generally mix it with CAP sweet mango. The real secret to mango isnt mango, its cantalope

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used Flavorah Basil - it is bright and a little sweet, but not overly sweet. I see it as a refreshing alternative or complement to mint. It complements pineapple beautifully. Since I have it, I will try it in lemonade as well as the Pineapple Basil Fizzes I mentioned and as an addition to a Mojito.

It takes a few days but I tasted the pomegranate immediately. All of the flavors worked for me in a few days time.

Ok,now I'm a bit confused. If it has any mint taste it's not for me.

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2014
    Jenks, OK, USA
    I enjoy DIY. So glad I don't need the pricy stuff any more such as pv's and tanks.

Sigh...I just ordered a new mod today. Not out of any sort of need though, this was purely a case of "Ooh, shiny". I guess there's another thread for that...

And I've got a list of DIY stuff I "need" growing in my head. Maybe I should write it down somewhere.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Sigh...I just ordered a new mod today. Not out of any sort of need though, this was purely a case of "Ooh, shiny". I guess there's another thread for that...

And I've got a list of DIY stuff I "need" growing in my head. Maybe I should write it down somewhere.
    You can do like the rest of us. Create a wish list on whoevers site you normally shop at

Users who are viewing this thread