hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    God I need help! I just received 14 new flavors today. A week after saying that was it. No more. And to make it even worse I’ve already got a few flavors on my wish list!

Does this ever end!!

So many flavors. So many recipes. Such a short amount of time. o_O !

I’d be glad to help. Just send me all your new flavors.

I’ve got roughly 200 flavors and am sitting on a wishlist of about 22 new ones and I’m sure that’ll grow before the next sale.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I’d be glad to help. Just send me all your new flavors.

I’ve got roughly 200 flavors and am sitting on a wishlist of about 22 new ones and I’m sure that’ll grow before the next sale.
    You should see my bcf wish list. I think I may have gotten carried away......52 flavors, but some are restock that I am low on. Don't think all of those flavors will be ordered, but you never know.....they say it's not over till the fat lady sings.......problem is, I can't carry a tune.....

:)

@hittman
    I got the original Siren GTA in the mail today. They only had black ones. Thanks for the suggestion, I love it....

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You should see my bcf wish list. I think I may have gotten carried away......52 flavors, but some are restock that I am low on. Don't think all of those flavors will be ordered, but you never know.....they say it's not over till the fat lady sings.......problem is, I can't carry a tune.....

Wow........and LOL:lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I might have a dozen on the wishlist but a few have been on there for weeks. I simply don't need more grapes, I like what I already have. I do think I need the gelato, swirl is a bit too thin tho I do like using it. Hoping between the two I'll find a sweet spot for an ice cream type of juice. That should give me a fairly well rounded cream collection.
    Put a little of the orange base in the tank with the sb cc mix and it isn't quite steeped enough. Think I'll go with adding FW blood orange instead. Wanting more of a bite to counter the sb.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Oh jeez!!!!
    We’re doomed :(. I really went into this thinking, oh no, not meeeee, I’ll just need a dozen or so flavors to make some adv’s o_O. I need another case too. I’m two orders over the capacity of what I have. Oooooops :blush:

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    God I need help! I just received 14 new flavors today. A week after saying that was it. No more. And to make it even worse I’ve already got a few flavors on my wish list!

Does this ever end!!

So many flavors. So many recipes. Such a short amount of time. o_O !

How much liquid could you make to use what you have?
    Figuring that up might slow you down. Or at least get you ordering more nicotine.:lol:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

@hittman
    I got the original Siren GTA in the mail today. They only had black ones. Thanks for the suggestion, I love it....

I’m glad you like it. I have two silver and one black.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I will have enough flavoring to make 36423mls, or about 9.6 gallons of liquid at 10% flavoring. :lol:
    I should have enough nicotine for that but I need about 8 more gallons of VG.

And I have nowhere near the amount of flavorings as some of you. If what I have in 120ml bottles doesn't make up for your variety of flavors in my 121 flavors think about that before your next order.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    We all like different stuff and we all taste most flavors quite differently but on occasion we agree on some....LOL I'm winding down on flavor purchases. Just not much left I have any desire to try.

The 9.5 gallons isn't reasonable (or at least wouldn't taste very good), there's a few I never plan on using after tasting.
    I originally bought enough supplies to make X amount for the $200 or so. I figured if I only hit on a few flavorings it would pay off, and it did.

Tastes also change and variety is the spice of life. I do try to avoid searching for that perfect orange, peach or whatever (which I admit I did do a lot of this time for melons but I had to hit free shipping:lol:).

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I will have enough flavoring to make 36423mls, or about 9.6 gallons of liquid at 10% flavoring. :lol:
    I should have enough nicotine for that but I need about 8 more gallons of VG.

And I have nowhere near the amount of flavorings as some of you. If what I have in 120ml bottles doesn't make up for your variety of flavors in my 121 flavors think about that before your next order.

Some of the 200 I have include several 30ml, 2oz, and 4oz bottles. The 200 are different flavors not 200 bottles.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Vaping my watermelon with the RF VG and using up my old pomegranate menthol I think pomegranate may be my nirvana addition to watermelon. Watermelon may be my nirvana addition to pomegranate.

What brand of Pom do you like best?

Users who are viewing this thread