New Orleans
Gin & Tonic
Aurora (FA) 0.5%
Botanical Gin (VTA) 3.75%
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.5%
Soda Base (SC) (Real Flavors) 2%
Tonic Water (VTA) 3%
WS-23 30% 0.75%

This really is lovely and the Aurora is the secret ingredient. It actually gives a fizzy feel to the mix. I have a tester steeping now without the Soda Base and just the Aurora. I can probably test it on Wednesday. VTA Tonic Water needs a week for the quinine to "bloom."

PS - this is NOT sweet! :thumbs: It is bright, refreshing, and everything you would expect in a Gin & Tonic vape.
TY! I’m hoping BCF will pick up the flavors. There’s also a canadian site that carries VT... Fusion Flavors?? Has anyone dealt with them before? Or would ordering from Chef’s be better? Gin and tonic just sounds refreshing. I’m almost ready for a new order, but with Labor Day around the corner, I feel like I should wait, hoping for a sale

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I don't have waffle cone or forest fruit either. My wishlist is already at about 25. I think I'm going to have to break up my wishlist into a couple orders.
Any sort of wild berry mix would probably be similar. Kiss of brown sugar & biscotto or wafer could cover the waffle cone.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Got a minute. Finding this quite tasty

Lemon Bourbon Cheesecake
    RF ABC 2%
    VT Bourbon 2%
    Cap NY Cheesecake 5%
    TFA Graham Clear 1%
    FLV Brie .75%
    FE Lemon 1%

After a 3 week steep I can still taste the touch of lemon in this.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Any sort of wild berry mix would probably be similar. Kiss of brown sugar & biscotto or wafer could cover the waffle cone.
    Is there any cone that isn't very sweet that I could use for a base flavor?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Is there any cone that isn't very sweet that I could use for a base flavor?
    For you I would suggest an almond cookie and meringue pairing. Do you have WF almond cookie? If not maybe FA biscotto 1% - meringue 1% - almond .5-1%.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For you I would suggest an almond cookie and meringue pairing. Do you have WF almond cookie? If not maybe FA biscotto 1% - meringue 1% - almond .5-1%.
    No Almond cookie. Sounds sweet? Is meringue not sweet? I do have meringue somewhere I think and I have FA Cookie.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    At 3% I find meringue to be lightly sweet at 1% it's more mouth feel than flavor. I didn't much like using marshmallow when starting out (could taste it) so started subbing meringue and was pleased with the results. Purilum meringue is the only one I use btw so can't speak for any others. One thing I do like about meringue that you probably won't...it lingers on the lips at 2%+. Try just mixing up the cookie, almond, and meringue.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Got a minute. Finding this quite tasty

Lemon Bourbon Cheesecake
    RF ABC 2%
    VT Bourbon 2%
    Cap NY Cheesecake 5%
    TFA Graham Clear 1%
    FLV Brie .75%
    FE Lemon 1%

After a 3 week steep I can still taste the touch of lemon in this.
    I’m going to try to get that mixed today. I’m vaping the blood orange cheesecake right now. Fortunately, I had a bottle of plain cheesecake already steeped. Very yummy!!!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to try to get that mixed today. I’m vaping the blood orange cheesecake right now. Fortunately, I had a bottle of plain cheesecake already steeped. Very yummy!!!!!
    So glad you like it:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    At 3% I find meringue to be lightly sweet at 1% it's more mouth feel than flavor. I didn't much like using marshmallow when starting out (could taste it) so started subbing meringue and was pleased with the results. Purilum meringue is the only one I use btw so can't speak for any others. One thing I do like about meringue that you probably won't...it lingers on the lips at 2%+. Try just mixing up the cookie, almond, and meringue.
    Will do. Ty:wub:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have some merengues. I think you should use it at a very low percentage, but I kind of think that about 90% of the flavors I have (when I consider your taste buds.)

You know, I always considered my sweet tooth a curse, and not in any sort of "weight management" kind of way, it's more my parents would make me eat this awful stuff like cauliflower and Brussel sprouts and implements you can hide them under are only SO big. LOL. We didn't even have a dog to feed them to, or ANYTHING! Salads every dinner.

Now, I quite like brussel sprouts and you can even cook them in weird alcohols like sherry plus butter to make them DELICIOUS. I could even see a Brussel sprout vape working, frankly.

But I would hate to be LIMITED to it, like all the time. Brussel sprouts and brie though, yeah, that could be delicious. LOL

Anna

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have some merengues. I think you should use it at a very low percentage, but I kind of think that about 90% of the flavors I have (when I consider your taste buds.)

You know, I always considered my sweet tooth a curse, and not in any sort of "weight management" kind of way, it's more my parents would make me eat this awful stuff like cauliflower and Brussel sprouts and implements you can hide them under are only SO big. LOL. We didn't even have a dog to feed them to, or ANYTHING! Salads every dinner.

Now, I quite like brussel sprouts and you can even cook them in weird alcohols like sherry plus butter to make them DELICIOUS. I could even see a Brussel sprout vape working, frankly.

But I would hate to be LIMITED to it, like all the time. Brussel sprouts and brie though, yeah, that could be delicious. LOL

Anna
    Anna,when do you start your new job?

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    New flavors are out for delivery. But it's a work night. Hopefully a short work week because it's infusion week so if I don't get anything mixed by Friday the weekend is out.
    I think I'll make the Honeysuckle with both vanilla cream and custard variations.

How long does that take?

It took my 60ml bottle 3 weeks, but it was stirred for 48hrs and had the smoked plum seeded from my taster. I'd say at least 4 weeks for a new mix.
    It does seem to seed with remixes in the same bottle.

May not have looked at wireless routers recently? Most - from the last few years - will go at least 100, plenty fast for streaming vid :)

Best wireless routers 2018: the best routers for your home network | TechRadar

Wire is cheap. Plus it's easier to be locked into the crappy modem Frontier DSL sticks me with. Comcast was charging too much and then they made me get cable TV. I never had a problem with cable WiFi.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    October 15th if credentialing goes well. I really hope it does, I am starting to become boring even to myself, and that's hard, I'm pretty self absorbed, is how it goes. I got a huge cleaning thing to do but yeah, I'm pretty bored and there is lots of stuff I SHOULD do.. I might have to get the husband to put parental controls on me or something, because what I MUST KNOW well, I could look up on my smartphone but I find anything without a keyboard pretty useless.

So yeh, I could do that and I have plenty of things I SHOULD do, I'm going to have the husband arbitrarily like shut me off at 9 a.m. and if anything it would just motivate me to like, Do Something Anything, plus the kid leaving, that used to cut a wider swath through my do nothing time.

Cuz yeah, I'm bored. Grocery shopping was actually FUN yesterday, that's just a problem I KNOW. LOL.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread