Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My hell month(s) continues...:mad: I'm glad I am employed...but I am not happy with my escalating job duties. Me and the boss are gonna have a talk. I am exhausted. I did finish one of my least favorite annual duties and it was worse than ever. So glad that's off my plate. On to the next one. Tomorrow. I'm done for the day as I keep skipping lunch.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Nope. The Premium has diacetyl. It's from their cooking line. But I really wanted to try it. I love their regular custard, but it would be nice to have a custard without a lemon. :)
Custard Premium is truly awesome. I've never used it over 1%, usually less. IMO it is the best custard around. Regular FA custard is really good too. I'm not at all concerned about the 'bad' flavors with the low %'s we use in our mixes. ;)

ETA: We're talking PPM. Don't ask me how many PPM are in a drop. :lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I did email Heartland yesterday about my order and just now got a response. They promised they would get it shipped before the ban. After over a week after the order was placed, I was getting concerned.
I don’t blame you. I need to check m LNW account and see if mine has shipped

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It seemed very thorough to me. I haven’t read any other reviews, and it told me what I’d want to know if I were thinking about buying one

I could have gone into more detail and talked about the rbas for the two tanks but the kit doesn't include the rbas and sourcemore usually never includes extra accessories. I probably could have put a close up picture of the top of the mod and the 510 adapter but do people really care as long as it works?

I have 2 different mangos plus passion fruit and mango. Possible mango cheesecake or biscuit or something. I also have the VT Milk fresh so I can do another strawberry milk or some other kind.

How about a mango wafer like the old wafer cookies that used to come in strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Has anyone received their orders from ivapesupply? No issues? I'm thinking about picking up something from there. @JCinFLA ?
    Just checked tracking. Mine says out for delivery. However it’s storming and flooding. I’ll be surprised if we get mail today. Our branch is poorly managed, plus my street is a walking route.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    How about a mango wafer like the old wafer cookies that used to come in strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate?
    I love those cookies. I intend to make a strawberry wafer cookie recipe. I am just trying to determine the best strawberry to use that would taste most like the cookies I remember.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    They nic will be no good by the time you are 90 unless you are already about 85.
    I opened a bottle of nic from 2015 a few months back. It was perfectly fine. I'm 61, my nic will be just fine if I am fortunate to reach 85 or 90.

BTW, you may want to have a look at Rossum's Nic Base Storage thread. Stored in glass nic does and will last. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I love those cookies. I intend to make a strawberry wafer cookie recipe. I am just trying to determine the best strawberry to use that would taste most like the cookies I remember.

That's a tough one. I'm not sure what I'd use to make the strawberry icing or whatever it is in the middle of the cookie. The only icing I have is cream cheese icing and I'm not sure if that would work or not.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I could have gone into more detail and talked about the rbas for the two tanks but the kit doesn't include the rbas and sourcemore usually never includes extra accessories. I probably could have put a close up picture of the top of the mod and the 510 adapter but do people really care as long as it works?

A mango wafer sounds good.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    That's a tough one. I'm not sure what I'd use to make the strawberry icing or whatever it is in the middle of the cookie. The only icing I have is cream cheese icing and I'm not sure if that would work or not.
    I was probably going to use the WF Vanilla Cream Extra to go with the Crispy Wafer. Then add strawberry to those two flavors. I have the cream cheese icing, but like you, I don't think that would go well with what I am trying to do.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I have the full size Nautilis GT and the mini coming my way. This is my last gear purchase and also my last ditch effort to like the Nauti coils. Crossing fingers.
    I am waiting on one last package from Avail. It's for 2 GeekVape Lucid 80w mods (single 18650). They were $6.58 ea, $13.16 total w/free shipping. Then that's it for vape gear. I'm set.

I will probably buy a few more spools of clapton wire from WireOptim (used to be Lightning Vapes). Other than that, done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread