Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was probably going to use the WF Vanilla Cream Extra to go with the Crispy Wafer. Then add strawberry to those two flavors. I have the cream cheese icing, but like you, I don't think that would go well with what I am trying to do.
    If you have strawberry and cream cheese icing and mix them don’t you get strawberry cream cheese?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just checked tracking. Mine says out for delivery. However it’s storming and flooding. I’ll be surprised if we get mail today. Our branch is poorly managed, plus my street is a walking route.
    I realized that I've made several orders from them before. I didn't remember. However, I tried to order four times and it keeps giving me an Incorrect reCAPTCHA error. I sent them a note.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am waiting on one last package from Avail. It's for 2 GeekVape Lucid 80w mods (single 18650). They were $6.58 ea, $13.16 total w/free shipping. Then that's it for vape gear. I'm set.

I will probably buy a few more spools of clapton wire from WireOptim (used to be Lightning Vapes). Other than that, done. :)
    When my tanks get here that’s the last of my gear. My last ditch effort to use the Nauti coils I have tons of. I can’t say I won’t order more flavors but I certainly don’t need more.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I was watching the news the other day and became quite concerned that they jab that 18 inch long needle all the way in to the hub of the syringe.
    Wait a second, I saw that news report too, you forgot to mention the part about it being NatGeo News... and that they were giving an Elephant a shot. :D :lol:

Reactions: hittman

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Has anyone received their orders from ivapesupply? No issues? I'm thinking about picking up something from there. @JCinFLA ?

Yep, I got mine yesterday. Everything was as it should've been. I've ordered from them probably a dozen times in the last 2-3 years and haven't ever had any problems.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I am waiting on one last package from Avail. It's for 2 GeekVape Lucid 80w mods (single 18650). They were $6.58 ea, $13.16 total w/free shipping. Then that's it for vape gear. I'm set.

I will probably buy a few more spools of clapton wire from WireOptim (used to be Lightning Vapes). Other than that, done. :)
    Is WireOptim shutting down?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I am still waiting on suggestions for milk.
    Me too. I ordered it from Chef’s. I haven’t come across the mythical recipe in my pile that uses it, so I must have ordered “just in case” since we can’t get it here.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I love those cookies. I intend to make a strawberry wafer cookie recipe. I am just trying to determine the best strawberry to use that would taste most like the cookies I remember.
    If I were making it my first pick would be INW Shisha Strawberry. It's not as realistic of a strawberry compared to any of the others I have. And it's more sweet but not a sickly kind of sweet. Just a thought.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I imagine you would. Which might be a nice flavor, but not what I have in mind for my wafer cookie.
    WF and VTA both have a buttercream. FLV frosting might be a possibility. I got more of a glaze or powdered sugar vibe. Haven’t used it in a long time though. I probably used it at the median % on ELR.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    So who’s the milk mixers here. I’ve never done much of anything with milk flavor.
    I've used VT Fresh Milk with FA Cookie. Also with SSA Shortbread Cookie. I have used it in a couple other mixes just to see. Pretty sure I did one with a raspberry. Used it between 1-2%.

Oh yeah, used it in a recipe wllmc made for HeartsDelight. I sub for the CAP CDR in that recipe, don't care for cinnamon. You wouldn't like it cuz, apples. :)
    Heartdelight Apple Cream Cake by wllmc ---> notes.png

Heartdelight Apple Cream Cake recipe by wllmc.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've used VT Fresh Milk with FA Cookie. Also with SSA Shortbread Cookie. I have used it in a couple other mixes just to see. Pretty sure I did one with a raspberry. Used it between 1-2%.

Oh yeah, used it in a recipe wllmc made for HeartsDelight. I sub for the CAP CDR in that recipe, don't care for cinnamon. You wouldn't like it cuz, apples. :)
    View attachment 935361

View attachment 935363
    So just milk and cookie?

Users who are viewing this thread