Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Now you have me scared. I get buttered popcorn from some things others don't, like Yes We Cheesecake. Only one sure way to find out though.
Taste is so subjective. I get butter from WF croissant but Fran doesn't. I also get coconut from PUR NY cheesecake (but it steeps out eventually)

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Custard Premium is truly awesome. I've never used it over 1%, usually less. IMO it is the best custard around. Regular FA custard is really good too. I'm not at all concerned about the 'bad' flavors with the low %'s we use in our mixes. ;)

ETA: We're talking PPM. Don't ask me how many PPM are in a drop. :lol:
    I think that's a great way to look at it.
    Like most things, what tastes best is usually the most dangerous.
    I have come down to a flaw in life, and it is a good vape.
    I'm going to avoid recipes with a lot of warning triangles, but that's it.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I've never gotten one of those shots in the knees, but I given a bunch. Doesn't hurt me a bit!
    I've always wanted to ask... do doctors enjoy administering shots like that and watching their patients squirm in pain?

Did you smile while giving those kinds of shots?

Are guys or gals the bigger babies?

Be honest. :D

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I need more lights.
    What kind do you use? Fluorescents are nice (you can mix cool and warm white bulbs... cheaper than fancy grow lights) Of course, I did once have a 1000 watt HID light for growing "other" plants. That was fun but the electric bill was not. Some of the new LEDs are cool (low wattage and run cool)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    WF and VTA both have a buttercream. FLV frosting might be a possibility. I got more of a glaze or powdered sugar vibe. Haven’t used it in a long time though. I probably used it at the median % on ELR.

I forgot I had Flv frosting.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I’ve always been a small gal so no big chainsaws for me but I used to log with hubby one. Hard work that is. Younger years.

Yes, younger years needed! What I'm currently dealing with is mostly blow-downs from winter storms. A handful of standing firewood, as well, which might just stay there until it wants to fall on its own. Well, some of them. A few might decide to fall towards the house, so I'll probably make them go another direction before that. :facepalm:

And probably another dozen or so small ones, less than a foot at the base, need to go so the rest, bigger, have room to hopefully live.

If the wife didn't love her gardens so much, I'd be up for a condo. (Nah, not really, "country" life is so much nicer ;) )

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, younger years needed! What I'm currently dealing with is mostly blow-downs from winter storms. A handful of standing firewood, as well, which might just stay there until it wants to fall on its own. Well, some of them. A few might decide to fall towards the house, so I'll probably make them go another direction before that. :facepalm:

And probably another dozen or so small ones, less than a foot at the base, need to go so the rest, bigger, have room to hopefully live.

If the wife didn't love her gardens so much, I'd be up for a condo. (Nah, not really, "country" life is so much nicer ;) )
    Country life is #1 in my book.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I've always wanted to ask... do doctors enjoy administering shots like that and watching their patients squirm in pain?

Did you smile while giving those kinds of shots?

Are guys or gals the bigger babies?

Be honest. :D
    My oldest brother passes out with blood draws. For me: they have to do a blood draw from my hands or feet because my veins collapse easily. It doesn't bother me anymore. However, I almost punched out a anesthesiologist once because she caused major discomfort which should have never happened. She did the procedure carelessly before a endoscope and I was very upset. The propofol was burning upon entering my vein. I wasn't a wusy just po'd.

I give injections at work. I don't enjoy it but I usually will let them know what to expect-even if its a routine insulin injection.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I've never gotten one of those shots in the knees, but I given a bunch. Doesn't hurt me a bit!

The Orthopedists seems to get enjoyment out of giving it. "I'm going to spray some freeze spray on it, but I won't lie-- this is going to hurt". My knee is the one trophy that keeps on giving after 17 years of this, me at 12 years old--
    157164304_2352953181515600_2350026849591790219_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread