The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Diver9543

Diver9543 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Good afternoon all. I hope everyone has been having a good day so far. It has been an uneventful day so far for me. I did get an email from BCF that my order has shipped. It is not a big order just a few more creams and sweeteners.

I have been relaxing and playing with my new whetstones. I'm sure I'm not as good as @DLKnives at sharpening a knife but I do a good enough job of skinning the game I get and doing chores at the farm. None of my knives are showpieces that is unless you want to admire knives that are work-horses. I did christen one of the stones. I didn't realize that I had cut my thumb and got a couple of drops of blood on the stone. At least I know it is sharp enough for what I need.

I've been enjoying a couple of ejuices I made yesterday. I'm sure that they will be better after a steep but I'm too impatient to wait. If they are this good with shake and vape, I think I will make up another batch just bigger to allow for the steeping.

I think I am going to quit trying to use fruits in my vape juice. I either get no flavor or it is perfume tasting, no in-between. I'm okay with creams and such so I will just stick with what I can make.

Nothing else going on so I think that I will move to my recliner and finish reading The Green Mile. Stay safe and well.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Good to know. I never tried building a clapton coil. I have premade claptons I use in rda's. I just don't know what type to buy for mtl vaping. :( I ordered some wire from wireoptom) No problems with order.

• Like Like x 8
  3. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    They also have a dark chocolate mint one... ate the entire king size and loved it. Lemon sounds great.

• Like Like x 6
  4. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That is very creative... reminds me to try black currant.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Just found this depressing message in my inbox:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s good stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Redbird11

Redbird11 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I've only used premade claptons too. I have decided to get either the 36ss/28ss or the 36ss/26ss. Which wire did you end up getting?

• Like Like x 4
  8. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I forgot to mention this yesterday, BCF was interested in having me pay for my 2nd order, to replace the order that we thought was lost. They said they were going to contact me to pay with paypal. I never heard back from them. :?:

KAS

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe changed their mind?

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  10. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I have never used paypal to pay them, I wonder if paypal is blocking their site. :unsure:

KAS

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Pretty sure I paid my last order with PayPal.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Redbird11

Redbird11 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I've always used PP with them with no issues.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I have no idea then, I am not going to ask them about it though.:|

KAS

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got that too. I grabbed a spare 75c in case one of mine fails.

• Like Like x 5
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think I’ll mix a milk and fruit tomorrow and a milk and cookie. That should be enough for me to see if I need more milk.

• Like Like x 3
  16. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    2 600w and 1 1000w led panel, sunlike full spectrum. Way better than any alternative.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am so curious about the Nauti tanks I have coming. I should have one of them soon.

• Like Like x 5
  18. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I would think it would have kicked in sooner but if it is, you will know for sure very soon. Out here we have poison oak (same thing basically) It will drive you nuts. Don't scratch it! Aveeno oatmeal soap helps. I'm not a big fan of calamine lotion but it can help. Now that I've completely got you worried I actually think it was something else. In the future, if you are around poison ivy, as soon as possible take a cool shower (as cold as you can stand it) It will rinse the oil off your skin without letting your pores open. Wash all clothing and wash your hands after touching shoes. I have become an expert on this subject (the hard way)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I only bought round coil Kanthal and SS316 I'm still researching on what to get for clapton wire. I usually will build a 1.0 and above for MTL rtas.

• Like Like x 3
  20. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    You are officially a pro :thumb: Are you sure it's not a 1000 W "equivalent"? LEDs are not full spectrum but they got smart and combined several colors so it works (not being a smarty but I have done extensive research on this for years) Plants mostly just need blue and red anyway (blue for foliage growth and red for blooming)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1