Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well there is the stockpiling for vapocolypse issue. But if you can stop buying long enough the savings become so obvious it wouldn't matter what you spend ever again.

Just call us Vapepreppers :)

I haven’t bought juice in several months. So, in reality, a little over $100 is a drop in the bucket. That’s 8 years worth of nic. I only had my starter flavors, so I needed to round out my stash to make more complex blends. I love the “if you can stop buying”... that’s an option???? :lol:

And just where did you hear that viscious rumor? :lol:

Just noticed the ECX sale is just on the nic. I'm well stocked there. Good sale though:)

At my current rate and stash, I think I'm good till some time long past my expiration date, but yep, good sale.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Since I've been liking the orange flavors lately, I have a 30ml of FW Natural Blood orange on my future order.
I ordered some today. It was on my “list”. Now I have to hunt down the saved recipe that called for it :blink:. I deleted the ylang ylang. I had to wonder what I was thinking. Not sure I need a spicy vanilla flower.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
@DancingHeretik I almost forgot to tell you I tried the LB White Chocolate/Peppermint today. It's very good and very sweet. If you like sweet vapes then you'll love it. I also tried my mix of 6% TFA White Chocolate and 4 drops of peppermint in 15ml. Also good and less sweet than the LB but too sweet for me.
FW has a candy cane that you might like. Its pretty good with VBIC. Taste like peppermint ice cream
Yup,that's good to but to sweet for me.
Fran, how sweet is the candy cane compared to White Chocolate & Peppermint?

I don't mind a little sweet. But, too much is sickening.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Since I've been liking the orange flavors lately, I have a 30ml of FW Natural Blood orange on my future order.
Y'all keep talking about Blood Orange. What is it? How does it compare to just plain Orange?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
If not right after hitting the buy button it's always within a day.......that I have more flavors on my wishlist. How does this happen I'd like to know.
Because there are a few individuals, who insist on constantly trying new flavors and vendors. And, then with total disregard for anyone else, carelessly and thoughtlessly share their impressions here on ECF. Then I just have to have it! Man; am I ever impressionable!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Can anyone remind me why I have Quince in my upcoming order?
Each time I add a new flavor to my wish list (part of the e-liquid calculator I use), I have to create an ingredient entry for it. The ingredient screen has a separate notation area (from the normal recipe notes).

After having no idea why I ordered more than half the concentrates on a couple of different orders; I learned to enter the recipe, and add an ingredient note that includes a link to the ECF post that made me want to buy it.

Now, even if it is several months before I am ready to place an order; I can review my notes, review the ECF conversation, and decide if I still want to try it... leave it for a later order... or chicken out all together. :D

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Y'all keep talking about Blood Orange. What is it? How does it compare to just plain Orange?
That's a good question. I haven't had the fruit, or the concentrate(s) either. I would also be interested how they compare.:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I only know the actual ones. We have two varieties growing in the backyard. They’re less acidic than navel oranges; one has a strawberry background flavor, the other sort of a raspberry hint. I’m interested to see what the vape flavor is like.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I only know the actual ones. We have two varieties growing in the backyard. They’re less acidic than navel oranges; one has a strawberry background flavor, the other sort of a raspberry hint. I’m interested to see what the vape flavor is like.
Thank you!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Actually I just read that it's quite sweet and also that it tastes likes apples and pear. Since I already have a pear and I can't taste apple I'm removing it from my future order.:lol:

If the flavoring is quite sweet I have no idea what you were thinking.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, how sweet is the candy cane compared to White Chocolate & Peppermint?

I don't mind a little sweet. But, too much is sickening.
    The Candy Cane is just a peppermint flavor.It was too long ago for me to remember exactly how sweet it was.The LB White chocolate/Peppermint is extremely sweet.I'd recommend mixing TFA White Chocolate with drops of peppermint to taste. It's the less sweet option.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Because there are a few individuals, who insist on constantly trying new flavors and vendors. And, then with total disregard for anyone else, carelessly and thoughtlessly share their impressions here on ECF. Then I just have to have it! Man; am I ever impressionable!!

Each time I add a new flavor to my wish list (part of the e-liquid calculator I use), I have to create an ingredient entry for it. The ingredient screen has a separate notation area (from the normal recipe notes).

After having no idea why I ordered more than half the concentrates on a couple of different orders; I learned to enter the recipe, and add an ingredient note that includes a link to the ECF post that made me want to buy it.

Now, even if it is several months before I am ready to place an order; I can review my notes, review the ECF conversation, and decide if I still want to try it... leave it for a later order... or chicken out all together. :D
    You're so organized,Joel:) I tried using a calculator several times and just never had the patience to use it.Couple different ones if I remember correctly.My mixing note pad works quite well for me til I get lazy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I remixed 4 mixes this morning. I think I've redone everything with the WS-23 now.There were 5 in all. @PJReid You did recommend Koolada in a couple of the mixes but I couldn't find my dang bottle.

I didn't realize just how strong the WS-23 is. I'm starting with 2 drops in 15ml and 3 in 30ml. I'll adjust from there until I find out what works best for me. I am glad I got the stuff. Love the cooling effect. I can see myself using it often. 30ml bottle might be on upcoming order or maybe just another 10ml for now...IDK.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've had a wee bottle of the FW Blood Orange just hanging around. Now that I've started to mix with orange and find myself liking this flavor alot,my wee bottle is almost gone. Which is why there is a 30ml bottle on my upcoming order.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Actually I just read that it's quite sweet and also that it tastes likes apples and pear. Since I already have a pear and I can't taste apple I'm removing it from my future order.:lol:
    Weren’t we discussing fruits which add moisture, when it was brought up?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have INW Plum now and the TFA Plum on my upcoming order. Looking at the FLV Fig on my upcoming order now. I'm thinking of ditching it for now. My notes indicate it's a good tobacco mixer but I have not even tried the plum/tobacco yet and I have plenty of good tobacco mixers if I wish to mix tobaccos.

Users who are viewing this thread