Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @DancingHeretik I almost forgot to tell you I tried the LB White Chocolate/Peppermint today. It's very good and very sweet. If you like sweet vapes then you'll love it. I also tried my mix of 6% TFA White Chocolate and 4 drops of peppermint in 15ml. Also good and less sweet than the LB but too sweet for me.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    @DancingHeretik I almost forgot to tell you I tried the LB White Chocolate/Peppermint today. It's very good and very sweet. If you like sweet vapes then you'll love it. I also tried my mix of 6% TFA White Chocolate and 4 drops of peppermint in 15ml. Also good and less sweet than the LB but too sweet for me.
    FW has a candy cane that you might like. Its pretty good with VBIC. Taste like peppermint ice cream

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Pam,I'm really not into Cranberry dipped in dirt:lol: I have Cap cranberry and my new bottle is TFA.

Let me know what you think of the CAP Cranberry so that I don't have to buy it to test. Please. :)
    I did a remix on the Fizzy Gin Breeze. I have 4 more mixes that have 1% WS-23 that I have to remix.

I still can't figure out how I screwed up those recipes. Maybe they were written for Koolada which I would use at 1% and I neglected to change the %. WS-23 I use at .5 to .75% and do tend to reach for it more often lately. I never had a problem with Koolada, so it isn't out of my mixing repertoire.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's no biggie ,Pam.:) Glad I figured it out before I tried them all. I'll just do remixes. I'll start low. It's easier to add more than do more remixes. I seem to have misplaced my old bottle of Koolada. I know I didn't toss it so it will turn up some time. I do have a new bottle of my wishlist.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Took over 6 years,Been mixing for almost 7.
    So there’s still hope for us noobies then?? Lol! I keep wondering when I’ll develop a “sophisticated” palette so I can actually tell what’s in my mix sometimes without cheating and looking at the recipe lol!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So there’s still hope for us noobies then?? Lol! I keep wondering when I’ll develop a “sophisticated” palette so I can actually tell what’s in my mix sometimes without cheating and looking at the recipe lol!!
    Good luck with that. I sometimes forget what's in my tanks so I can refill them....LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Does anyone have the same problem as me? I've been ordering flavors for years and one thing never fails.If not right after hitting the buy button it's always within a day.......that I have more flavors on my wishlist. How does this happen I'd like to know. Even now with the ton of flavors I have nothing has changed. I ordered from the last Bullcity sale which wasn't long ago and I already have another 10 flavors on my wishlist.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Does anyone have the same problem as me? I've been ordering flavors for years and one thing never fails.If not right after hitting the buy button it's always within a day.......that I have more flavors on my wishlist. How does this happen I'd like to know. Even now with the ton of flavors I have nothing has changed. I ordered from the last Bullcity sale which wasn't long ago and I already have another 10 flavors on my wishlist.

I use my wishlists to keep track of my usuals and other sizes of my usuals. That keeps me from having to browse when they don't have what I want. But yes if I browse I find stuff. Especially bad now that I'm into Inawera. I could spend way too much with them. I've been fighting jumping right to 30ml but have to remind myself that 10ml with their flavoring will last a while so I don't have to go right back to get 30ml just because I like one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yup,10ml sizes of most flavors will last me for a long time. I get 30ml sizes of the ones I use most. I have a general mix of flavors. Never been much into Loranns but I have a couple and I have a lot of TFA,FA and Cap,some less of INW and a small handful of FLV. Oh,not to forget just a few RF and WF.Bunch of Hangsen tobaccos and some Pur flavors also.

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Yup,10ml sizes of most flavors will last me for a long time. I get 30ml sizes of the ones I use most. I have a general mix of flavors. Never been much into Loranns but I have a couple and I have a lot of TFA,FA and Cap,some less of INW and a small handful of FLV. Oh,not to forget just a few RF and WF.Bunch of Hangsen tobaccos and some Pur flavors also.

Some TFA that I use at 1ml+ to 30ml go fast even with 30ml bottles if they become all the time flavors. Horehound is 1.8ml/30ml and Pomegranate is 2ml, I'll buy 120ml bottles of those.

But an INW flavor used at .1-.2ml will last.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @PJReid Have you noticed that INW has a Lime Cactus?

Yes, but it still has that darned cactus in it. LOL I can handle it in a flavorful mix at .25% but that is about it. I buried my little bottle of INW Cactus somewhere at the bottom of my stash. :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, but it still has that darned cactus in it. LOL I can handle it in a flavorful mix at .25% but that is about it. I buried my little bottle of INW Cactus somewhere at the bottom of my stash. :rolleyes:
    LOL. I have some of those buried bottles too:)

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Can anyone remind me why I have Quince in my upcoming order?

You love it, you will buy it again and again :lol:

Knowing what it is and remembering back I think it had something to do with not tasting apples, maybe it was a replacement for apples in something or a sour flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread