Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good morning :)

I’ve lately made a practice to get 30ml bottles unless a flavor is iffy to me and then I’ll get a 10ml.
Same here.

Just checked and no White Tea at BCF.
Right. I couldn't find it at BCF either.

Flavor West sells it direct. White Tea

DIY Vapor Supply sells it. White Tea (FW)

I'll likely order some as I do like tea vapes. TFA Green Tea is in my BCF cart.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
That was my first thought. Hitt suggested (oh, what a surprise :rolleyes:) a peanut one I don’t have.
I only used 2 drops of FLV PB in my 10ml bottle and am getting more of a peanut taste. Not sure, but that might have something to do with how the PB interacts with the wafer. Smoky Blue suggested using both FLV PB and FLV Beer Nut for a more complete peanut. Beer nut adds the saltiness. I added FA Peanut to my BCF cart. At first glance I didn't see VT Peanut at BCF. Will look again. :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Son got his first shot. No big deal and he felt nothing but I could tell he was nervous. Ran by the office and one of the guys in today said he was not getting a vaccine. Only one other person in my office got their vaccine and the others are not getting it. And I have to work around these people soon. It's their own choice, however, I don't have to like it. :blink:

I ordered 120 ml of Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream straight from Liquid Barn. Everybody raves over it and I want to try it out. BCF was out of stock.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I ordered 120 ml of Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream straight from Liquid Barn. Everybody raves over it and I want to try it out. BCF was out of stock.
It is a pretty good flavor. It does gets kind of overpowering and sweet at higher %. I've seen a lot of popular recipes call for 4% or more of LB ice cream, but I found that keeping it between 2% and 2.5% works best. At least for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon to all. :) Since my bad knee had felt pretty decent yesterday (except for stairs), I took a chance and went to Yankee Candle. I had forgotten that we’re not much more than an hour away. The last time I was there only two detached buildings were there. A huge one filled with candles and a very big barn decorated for Christmas. There are now at least 6 buildings and at some point in time they were attached to each other. Nice because you can take just one shopping cart to see the whole place. My knee did well today.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The only tea I've tried was the black tea and didn't love it. Oh and one from stixx that wasn't very good to me either.
    Try the FA Black Tea with the FA Milk. I didn't like the Stixx ones either.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    New flavors from BCF today
    170798820_2977245552506255_6410362615015010861_n.jpg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    You folks know those YouTube videos of people reviewing and coiling and wicking attys? Well in those videos, they almost always use these curvy tweezers while wicking? They seem really helpful in tucking cotton. Does anyone know what those type of tweezers are called? I just have a pair of straight silicone tweezers that came with a kit.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    You folks know those YouTube videos of people reviewing and coiling and wicking attys? Well in those videos, they almost always use these curvy tweezers while wicking? They seem really helpful in tucking cotton. Does anyone know what those type of tweezers are called? I just have a pair of straight silicone tweezers that came with a kit.
    I bought my ceramic curved tweezers on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Precision-Non-Conductive-Resistant-Anti-Static/dp/B07TG8WGPV

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Which scents? I love Yankee Candles
    Me too and we’re lucky to have the flagship store close by. I just got two big candles and a few wax melts . Candle one is for my DD’s bday in July and it’s Williamsburg Pineapple. Candle two is for my gd Heather for her Sept birthday and that is New England Blueberry.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got a chocolate bar today filled with caramel and bourbon.

We went to this small town north of us before Xmas that has all these small old time shops and I picked up a small bag of chocolates they were selling that had bourbon in the centers. They were really good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We went to this small town north of us before Xmas that has all these small old time shops and I picked up a small bag of chocolates they were selling that had bourbon in the centers. They were really good.
    These are tasty also.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    These are the exact ones I have that I use. I have similar ones in my stash stored away. I love the extra fine tip and the curve. It makes it easy to stuff cotton in the little RTA grooves and to push down and make sure the cotton shows in the juice wells. I bought them from a vape store but here they are at amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Vetus-Anti-s...+esd-15+curved+tweezers&qid=1618345162&sr=8-9

Users who are viewing this thread