hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That actually sounds good. I'm about to order my first ice cream flavors (SSA is totally on my list)

Nomnomz has both of the ice creams and the Hawaiian Punch. I’ve ordered from them twice without issue.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Anna doesn’t do social media. If you’d like her email I’ll pm it to you tomorrow.
    sure, I'll shoot her an email just letting her know I'm here if she needs anything or to vent

I had some of them bookmarked for a long time. Once I got to the point that I was going to need them, I decided I was just going to make some my self out of wood. I based what I made off the basic design of those. I am actually making another one now, which I hope to have done this weekend. :|

KAS
    ya know...if you're interested ;) I might have to request you to make me one or two sometime :p depending on where you are in indy I could come pick it up

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't checked Chefs, but I don't really want to do an overseas order for just one missing flavor. I haven't found any place in the US that carries it besides BCF.
    I hear ya. I really wanted that FA Milk so no choice.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    sure, I'll shoot her an email just letting her know I'm here if she needs anything or to vent

ya know...if you're interested ;) I might have to request you to make me one or two sometime :p depending on where you are in indy I could come pick it up

I will make no promises at this point, but I guess I should show you what I am talking about. I am making this one as a kind of stress relief from work, and I really do need another one. The one I am making now is going next to the "L" shaped one. These are all just glued together. The wood for the L shaped and my new one are made from skid & pallet lumber, except for the oak parts.:|

WPCXEVc.jpg

u19VxJA.jpg

KAS

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I will make no promises at this point, but I guess I should show you what I am talking about. I am making this one as a kind of stress relief from work, and I really do need another one. The one I am making now is going next to the "L" shaped one. These are all just glued together. The wood for the L shaped and my new one are made from skid & pallet lumber, except for the oak parts.:|

WPCXEVc.jpg

u19VxJA.jpg

KAS
    I’ve seen your pics before. Nice shelves.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I used vanilla cupcake because vanilla part is really good. And I didn't go really heavy on it so try the vanilla swirl, it just needs a hint because the fresh cream and I also used a very small amount of condensed milk make the compliment to the fruit.
    LOL. Now you're tricking us. You didn't mention any condensed milk before this.

Reactions: Redbird11

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thanks. I wasn't having much luck finding anything online. I'm guessing you like them?
    They work, they weren’t horribly expensive, and they were here in two days. I’m sure vape sites have them cheaper, but if I have to buy again, it’s easier to find it in my Amazon order history.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    With all the talk lately about ice cream, I thought I’d mix the two ssa ice cream flavors with the salted caramel and cookie dough. Not sure if it will be good or how long to steep it but it’s mixed now so I guess I’ll see how it goes.
    Hopefully it works. That sounds really tasty

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info

WPCXEVc.jpg

u19VxJA.jpg

KAS
    nice work

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I was stuck on Nhaler’s 555 back in the day.

I loved NHaler's Nuport. And his Lung line (green tea). My love of green tea started with Drew and Deej. And then, much later, Ahlusion. All gone now. :cry:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I think I have a handle on creating the creamy milky notes. When I first got the condensed milk, I went overboard and it didnt taste good at all. Condensed milk is fine at .25% and works with the fresh cream which I use at around 1% to get a milky under-note. I see great potential in using 2 flavors to create a certain amount of milkiness.

Interesting. I never even tried their Condensed Milk. HIC's description of it didn't sound very promising. Thanks for sharing.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    The only tea I've tried was the black tea and didn't love it. Oh and one from stixx that wasn't very good to me either.

It's an acquired taste. You either like it or you don't. I think that FA makes the best black tea. Good with milk, cream, honey, or bergamot (if you like Earl Grey).

I can't do bakery/dessert flavors to save my life. But I loved Decadent Vapours' Lotus Flower and Ylang-Ylang. Go figure.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    You folks know those YouTube videos of people reviewing and coiling and wicking attys? Well in those videos, they almost always use these curvy tweezers while wicking? They seem really helpful in tucking cotton. Does anyone know what those type of tweezers are called? I just have a pair of straight silicone tweezers that came with a kit.

I bought my ceramic tweezers years ago from FT. Straight ones. Never thought the bent-nosed ones would be much better at tucking the wicks in, but maybe I'm missing something. YMMV, as always. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I had some of them bookmarked for a long time. Once I got to the point that I was going to need them, I decided I was just going to make some my self out of wood. I based what I made off the basic design of those. I am actually making another one now, which I hope to have done this weekend. :|

KAS

Pictures or it didn't happen! :D

ETA: Never mind... :lol:

Goodnight, Mixers!

Users who are viewing this thread