Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Gonna wait another day or two but pretty sure that I am gonna make up at least 200 mls of Fran's Irish Cream Coffe . I prolly will reverse the amounts on cappuccino & bourbon and maybe go up another 1/2% cappuccino.
    Be careful with that Cappucino. It's pretty strong.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Good morning. I got a pm from the innokin rep this morning. I guess she saw the post about me getting the Z coils and reminded me that I picked the z coils and they were not sent by mistake. I guess my memory is slipping.
    well I mean...seeing as you didn't even remember entering the contest, doubt you'd remember asking specifically for the z coils :p

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So just placed my first order,should arrive by friday.

View attachment 939835

Starting small,tired of vaping the same couple of aromas so it's time to start testing to see what single flavors i like.

They didn't have WS43 so i had to get the same thing but from the A&L brand,let's see how it goes...as long as it's fresh it's cool.

Not going to complicate things to much,this is just to get a taste of the different flavors,will try 3 flavors now then another 3 next time i need e-liquid.

Got me 3 chubbys,will split the contents of the Base+Nic pack in all 3 bottles,add the 10mls of aroma then some freshness,mix and shake and then let it steep for a bit.

I end up using a Spanish website,delivery cost from the UK site that i liked was close to 10 euros so yeah sticking with national for now.

Will let you guys know how it all works out ;)
    You might check out Nomnomz. Pretty sure they’re in Ireland. Might be lower shipping and customs since they’re in the EU still (I think??)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I put in a really big order with Bull City Flavors for the first time ever. I didn’t even know they deliver to Australia until a few weeks ago. BCF had almost every flavour I was looking for and couldn’t find in Australia. There are no vendors for DIY in Australia that have a good range of SSA or Wonderflavours so I was glad to find BCF.

the concentrates I am most looking forward to are the African Horn cucumber WF, a bunch of cherries in the SSA range, a good deal of the fruit and sweet flavours from WF and a whole bunch from Molinberry and Vape train. Seems ironic to order VT from a USA vendor when VT is virtually down the road from where I live LOL. I’ve never tried VT so looking forward to it.

Apparently their lemon meringue tart is one of the best one shot flavours from any flavoring company according to Fred03. Sounds delightful. Can’t wait to try it.

The Scandinavian fruit from SSA is getting rave reviews too. Can’t wait to try that.

I also got the ingredients I need to make the guava pudding one of you mentioned in this thread. It might have been Nolamel.

BCF was all out of the creamy Greek yoghurt from MB which sucked.
    No credit due here for mango pudding. Pretty sure it was either Fran, Redbird or Hitt that suggested it first. I jumped on the mango train a little late

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No credit due here for mango pudding. Pretty sure it was either Fran, Redbird or Hitt that suggested it first. I jumped on the mango train a little late
    I do have a mango pudding, think hitt does too and Red might.. Mango good. At least the ones I've tried.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do have a mango pudding, think hitt does too and Red might.. Mango good. At least the ones I've tried.
    Whoops, he was talking about guava. Good also. I do think I did a pudding or maybe an ice cream.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    To satisfy my curiosity I took some chocolate cake and put it in an RTA that I usually run butterscotch or caramel in. The chocolate cake works very nicely with my caramel. It's good. Something else to work on. :D
    I love it when that happens!
    I had a touch of 1-2-3 orange pudding left in my tank (simple recipe to try Bakery Oranges). I had taken my 10 ml sft of Frozen Pineapple Yogurt and added a 5 ml sft of MF peach to it, as the pineapple is not a one shot by any stretch. Added that to my tank. The three together are yummy. The yogurt is a little one dimensional, so (help @FranC ) maybe add some FW to boost that? Keep peach at the same %, and add a pineapple to get it a little more realistic(suggestions would be lovely, just not a flavor I’ve used much). I might not be able to replicate this tankful, but it’s worth chasing.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love it when that happens!
    I had a touch of 1-2-3 orange pudding left in my tank (simple recipe to try Bakery Oranges). I had taken my 10 ml sft of Frozen Pineapple Yogurt and added a 5 ml sft of MF peach to it, as the pineapple is not a one shot by any stretch. Added that to my tank. The three together are yummy. The yogurt is a little one dimensional, so (help @FranC ) maybe add some FW to boost that? Keep peach at the same %, and add a pineapple to get it a little more realistic(suggestions would be lovely, just not a flavor I’ve used much). I might not be able to replicate this tankful, but it’s worth chasing.
    You can try a little FW Yogurt. 3-4 % I would think.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I only ordered the island mango because y’all talked about it so much. Didn’t want to “steal” credit for the idea.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Not me. I don't even have the island Mango. I have two mango flavors and have done very little with them.

Users who are viewing this thread