Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You can try a little FW Yogurt. 3-4 % I would think.
The yogurt is almost lost in the sft. In the other mix….. The bakery orange part of the pudding is too high for me. It has a zest element that’s too strong. It overrides the actual orange flesh part. I was hoping mixing the two would fix what each was missing. To me, pineapple should have a little twang.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
No biggie I'm sure. Have you tried it?
Nope lol. It’s somewhere in the closet steep box. I’ve put myself in new mix tasting timeout until I use up what I have out already. I realized I already have about a dozen out. Add in mid-steep test tankfuls, and that’s too many.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The yogurt is almost lost in the sft. In the other mix….. The bakery orange part of the pudding is too high for me. It has a zest element that’s too strong. It overrides the actual orange flesh part. I was hoping mixing the two would fix what each was missing. To me, pineapple should have a little twang.
    No help with pineapple but do you have one you like?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nope lol. It’s somewhere in the closet steep box. I’ve put myself in new mix tasting timeout until I use up what I have out already. I realized I already have about a dozen out. Add in mid-steep test tankfuls, and that’s too many.
    I hear you on the "too many".

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    No help with pineapple but do you have one you like?
    Still thinking on it… but I think MB funky pineapple. Although since the bakery orange has the bite, maybe sugarloaf pineapple. That’s more pineapple juice than fresh fruit to me. I’m due to change a coil. I need to try it on a fresh one before I make a decision. I’d like to add a bakery of some sort, it needs a base too.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I got out a bottle of Currant Yogurt, 30ml even. I filled my empty pm40 and It's pretty tasty. Now I have to find the recipe.
    Find it so you can post it! That sounds good.
    I mixed the Calipitter Chow yesterday, as well as the M&P Krunchberry. I know they oh so probably need an actual steep, but I’m tempted to try them today. Just a little tester. I need to add a couple pounds of patience to my grocery list. I’m flat out of it :lol:

Reactions: YoursTruli

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Still thinking on it… but I think MB funky pineapple. Although since the bakery orange has the bite, maybe sugarloaf pineapple. That’s more pineapple juice than fresh fruit to me. I’m due to change a coil. I need to try it on a fresh one before I make a decision. I’d like to add a bakery of some sort, it needs a base too.
    Most mixes need a base with me. You have a wide range of base flavors to choose from.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning, folks,

I bought some empty bottles, 30, 60, 120 ml.
    Also he had received 9 of the ingredients I have ordered, now I only miss the other 88. Due to covid it is difficult to get things, I have plenty of time anyway.
    ingredients_1.jpg

The best news is that he will soon get a fresh nic, and I will buy my first liter.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Find it so you can post it! That sounds good.
    I mixed the Calipitter Chow yesterday, as well as the M&P Krunchberry. I know they oh so probably need an actual steep, but I’m tempted to try them today. Just a little tester. I need to add a couple pounds of patience to my grocery list. I’m flat out of it :lol:
    It's pretty simple but I find it tasty @Zazie

Currant Yogurt
    FW Yogurt 8%
    INW Black Currant 1%
    FW Raspberry 3%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, folks,

I bought some empty bottles, 30, 60, 120 ml.
    Also he had received 9 of the ingredients I have ordered, now I only miss the other 88. Due to covid it is difficult to get things, I have plenty of time anyway.
    View attachment 939959

The best news is that he will soon get a fresh nic, and I will buy my first liter.
    Looking good :thumbs:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    It doesn't look quite like that but I have one that my wife bought for me a long time ago. It has a metal pin that you pull up and slide to add or take weights off. Mine is only 25lbs though. Its good enough for some curls and overhead presses. I would think that Dick's sporting goods, Academy Sports, or even Target might have them.
    Academy carries them, but my local store doesn't have what I am looking for in stock. The ones I prefer are 52lbs each and are made by Bowflex. There is a sporting goods store that is pretty close to me that might have some. I'm going to be running errands later and will swing by.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Most mixes need a base with me. You have a wide range of base flavors to choose from.
    Well, there’s the problem…. too many choices. :blink:
    I’m guilty of using biscuit too often. Maybe crispy wafer? OR… cereal 27. I think that’s it… cereal 27.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I love it when that happens!
    I had a touch of 1-2-3 orange pudding left in my tank (simple recipe to try Bakery Oranges). I had taken my 10 ml sft of Frozen Pineapple Yogurt and added a 5 ml sft of MF peach to it, as the pineapple is not a one shot by any stretch. Added that to my tank. The three together are yummy. The yogurt is a little one dimensional, so (help @FranC ) maybe add some FW to boost that? Keep peach at the same %, and add a pineapple to get it a little more realistic(suggestions would be lovely, just not a flavor I’ve used much). I might not be able to replicate this tankful, but it’s worth chasing.
    What is the 1-2-3 Orange Pudding?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, there’s the problem…. too many choices. :blink:
    I’m guilty of using biscuit too often. Maybe crispy wafer? OR… cereal 27. I think that’s it… cereal 27.
    Croissant, Cannoli,cookie,shortbread,cake,pie crust,waffle

Users who are viewing this thread