Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They look like this:

91laRo2ennL._AC_SX466_.jpg

So instead of having to have a rack of several dumbbells, you can just have a couple of these and adjust the weight as needed.
    Definite space saver.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    They look like this:

91laRo2ennL._AC_SX466_.jpg

So instead of having to have a rack of several dumbbells, you can just have a couple of these and adjust the weight as needed.

It doesn't look quite like that but I have one that my wife bought for me a long time ago. It has a metal pin that you pull up and slide to add or take weights off. Mine is only 25lbs though. Its good enough for some curls and overhead presses. I would think that Dick's sporting goods, Academy Sports, or even Target might have them.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Putting the fitted sheet on isn't as hard as folding the dang thing ;)

More sun here, may reach into the 70s, but then cooling again and maybe rain over the weekend. Did get the dandelions mowed yesterday, so good there for a day or so. Yeah, it's that time of the season... when it wants a haircut twice a week, but isn't going to get it!

2090287.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Putting the fitted sheet on isn't as hard as folding the dang thing ;)

More sun here, may reach into the 70s, but then cooling again and maybe rain over the weekend. Did get the dandelions mowed yesterday, so good there for a day or so. Yeah, it's that time of the season... when it wants a haircut twice a week, but isn't going to get it!

2090287.jpg
    I gave up trying to fold the dang things years ago.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    IMO the best plan is to have ONE set of sheets. No need to fold since you're just putting them back on the bed. Sadly, the wife doesn't agree.

5MXSmboE-Td2-33l8jQBzZ1YVVxifpINHvXP1waWA44.png
    I usually wash and dry my sheets and put them back on the bed. Right now the washer is still down. Repairman to be back tomorrow but I have no faith in him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread