Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning in here! Still drinking coffee here. I have tons of work to do (gardening). I also have to do some dreaded shopping. I haven't back read (I'm behind about 30 pages) :) so if this has been posted already-Just disregard. BCF has posted they have the new flavourart flavors. Some look interesting. Flavour Art Sample Pack
    There’s enough interesting stuff to be worth getting I think.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    There’s enough interesting stuff to be worth getting I think.
    They have the flavors listed separate in the new offerings. The banana candy will make it on my list. :) A few more seem interesting like Custard Extra and Vanilla cookie.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They have the flavors listed separate in the new offerings. The banana candy will make it on my list. :) A few more seem interesting like Custard Extra and Vanilla cookie.
    I like more in that pack than the last on they had. I’m considering getting it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m going to let someone else be the person to order the new flavor pack. I’ve ordered a couple in the past. This time I’m going to wait to hear what people think of the new flavors. Besides, I’m fully stocked on toothpaste.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to let someone else be the person to order the new flavor pack. I’ve ordered a couple in the past. This time I’m going to wait to hear what people think of the new flavors. Besides, I’m fully stocked on toothpaste.
    I had some interest in most of the flavors so I have it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread