Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The milkshake mix was just so-so. Tried some Chocolate Bourbon Ice Cream and it was pretty good so added some good IC base to that and even better.I finished filling the tank with Raspberry Ice Cream. The raspberry goes well with the chocolate bourbon so I will be writing a new recipe for the new IC base. Winner.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I took a look at my 2 ice cream recipes. The raspberry did get mixed with the SSA base but I used the WF Van. IC in the Chocolate Bourbon mix. They’re good mixed together so I’ll put them together in a new mix with my new base. Both are just ice creams also with no cone.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks
    round four is over, eventually the fight became very one-sided, the bees lost.
    The rest of the evening will be enjoyed with vape.

Tomorrow I am going to the chiropractor, then I will mix some Tiramisu standalone, 0.5 and 0.75%.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon folks
    round four is over, eventually the fight became very one-sided, the bees lost.
    The rest of the evening will be enjoyed with vape.

Tomorrow I am going to the chiropractor, then I will mix some Tiramisu standalone, 0.5 and 0.75%.
    I'm glad Round 4 was such a success. Enjoy your vape :)

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    Well the beach head has been established. D Day was a bloody gorey mess but the supply lines are established & the troops will not starve.

Time for a really large iced cappuccino & a Mocha Coffee vape ..............might get the Victoria Quadegurre for today's deeds...........:confused:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well the beach head has been established. D Day was a bloody gorey mess but the supply lines are established & the troops will not starve.

Time for a reall large iced cappuccino & a Mocha Coffee vape ..............might get the Victoria Quadegurre for todays deeds...........:confused:
    Welcome back, Butch :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed some of the lychee with pudding base and am trying it. I’ve never tried lychee before. It’s kind of odd and not very up front.
    I don't have that one. Guess I can skip it.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Well, so much for anybody mowing today. It's raining.
    It’s raining sideways here with flooding. I guess Himself’s stuck at work until the pumps catch up. Since I was stuck here, I got several more mixes in the box.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @NolaMel, have you tried your s'mores cupcake, marshmallow and FA Graham lately?

I'm testing mine now and really like it a lot. The graham added more of a base to the cupcake. It's an easy but very flavorful mix. I get a pleasant mid level sweetness. Next time I'm going to bump up the graham to 1.5%, raise WF s'mores to 2.5%, and drop FA marshmallow to 1%. I do like FA graham and I get no spice (cinnamon). It's a nice plain graham.
    I forgot all about it! I’ll dig it out in the morning and give it a go. I mixed a trial with MF white chocolate today (+ MF strawberry, ooey gooey butter cake and SSA whipped cream). Hoping it’s yummy. Chocolates in general seem to be not on point flavors across brands. Interested to see what MF’s are like.

Users who are viewing this thread