Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
@NolaMel, have you tried your s'mores cupcake, marshmallow and FA Graham lately?

I'm testing mine now and really like it a lot. The graham added more of a base to the cupcake. It's an easy but very flavorful mix. I get a pleasant mid level sweetness. Next time I'm going to bump up the graham to 1.5%, raise WF s'mores to 2.5%, and drop FA marshmallow to 1%. I do like FA graham and I get no spice (cinnamon). It's a nice plain graham.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
There's this silly little thing called a city ordinance.
Then get yourself a John Deere Self Propelled Mowing Goat.
JohnDeereGoat.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I have 2-3 ice creams mixed but only one with the new base. Saving that one for last. Would like to try another mix now but I’m sticking with weird mix for awhile longer.
I have 2 bottles of the SSA IC's mixed from a while back. Those were SSA ICV 1.5% and SSA IC 1%. I'm going to add your %'s of WF VIC, TFA Van Swirl and VT VIC to those. I like that idea versus vaping the SSA's only.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have 2 bottles of the SSA IC's mixed from a while back. Those were SSA ICV 1.5% and SSA IC 1%. I'm going to add your %'s of WF VIC, TFA Van Swirl and VT VIC to those. I like that idea versus vaping the SSA's only.
    Not a bad idea. I have a bottle all steeped.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed Fran’s ice cream base also but haven’t tried it yet. I just got the missing ingredient a week or so ago.
    I tried a little solo the other day. I really like it. Hope you do too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Goats will mow in the rain !!!!!!!!!

Not down here they won't! The neighbors' goats start hollering about getting wet even when just sprinkles start falling. They definitely HATE rain and run for cover. I don't even have to look out to see if it's raining...'cause they "sound the alarm". We're not talking about right next door goats either. Closest ones are 5 acres away, and others are 10 acres away. I can still hear them very easily!

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I tried a little solo the other day. I really like it. Hope you do too.

I couldn’t remember the steep time on it. I know I’ll want to add a fruit to try it. Maybe glazed strawberry.

Users who are viewing this thread