Random DIY mixing and More

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
OK weirdness.... So I put together a small BCF order, in my cart, estimated shipping $4.33, added 10ml WF shortbread estimated shipping cost flat rate $400.83 .....:shock: Sooooooooo I took out WF shortbread shipping back to $4.33 ....hrmmmm.... added 10 ml TFA juicy peach shipping jumped back to $400.83 ...wth is going on! I think I'll wait to place an order someday later, anything above 8 flavors and the shipping goes crazy on me.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
OK weirdness.... So I put together a small BCF order, in my cart, estimated shipping $4.33, added 10ml WF shortbread estimated shipping cost flat rate $400.83 .....:shock: Sooooooooo I took out WF shortbread shipping back to $4.33 ....hrmmmm.... added 10 ml TFA juicy peach shipping jumped back to $400.83 ...wth is going on! I think I'll wait to place an order someday later, anything above 8 flavors and the shipping goes crazy on me.
I think I would send them an email and describe the problem. Someone has to report it.....yes?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
OK weirdness.... So I put together a small BCF order, in my cart, estimated shipping $4.33, added 10ml WF shortbread estimated shipping cost flat rate $400.83 .....:shock:
Maybe it was supposed to be $4.83 and some glitch added the zeros?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Papaya Indian
longan fresh

Lulo
Costa pica pineapple

I think you just made those names up.

Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
Work stuff, and I need to go to Lowe's or Home Depot for some stuff. Other than that, not a whole lot.

You?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all.

Plan is to roll out the portable AC...

upload_2021-6-24_5-42-1.png

Uh, yes, that is the 'cast for Seattle... :shock: Where the average is 4 days a year over 90 so whole house AC is in the "what for" category... and, of course, being a bit inland from there we might be a tad higher...

Maybe we'll just sit in the car :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, all.

Plan is to roll out the portable AC...

View attachment 946889

Uh, yes, that is the 'cast for Seattle... :shock: Where the average is 4 days a year over 90 so whole house AC is in the "what for" category... and, of course, being a bit inland from there we might be a tad higher...

Maybe we'll just sit in the car :)
    We have already suffered through over a week in the 90’s the first part of June. Weather is not normal by any means.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. It's supposed to rain this morning but still get up to 91 so it'll be like a sauna this afternoon. Third day back after a three day weekend and I'm ready for another day off. No particular reason but just woke up tired and am having a little trouble finding that illusive little thing I need called motivation. I'm sure it will come soon. Either that or I'll just chug the whole coffee pot.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I'd just email them. I'm sure it's just a glitch in the shipping program.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I got my first liter of NIC today, in the freezer already. For my use it lasts for about 5 years, it is there as a reserve in bad times, will not be the last.
    Picked up the package from Chefs, most were FA and WF. Next order will be in a few months, I need to mix simple things, bases, etc, see what I like, before I order anything more.
    I will definitely have some of the new flavors from FA though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I got my first liter of NIC today, in the freezer already. For my use it lasts for about 5 years, it is there as a reserve in bad times, will not be the last.
    Picked up the package from Chefs, most were FA and WF. Next order will be in a few months, I need to mix simple things, bases, etc, see what I like, before I order anything more.
    I will definitely have some of the new flavors from FA though.
    Happy mixing, Tor :)

Users who are viewing this thread