Random DIY mixing and More

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Well, feeling better, just weak and tired. If I get any other covid type symptom, I will get a test. Thanks for caring....:wub:
That's good news but just be aware that symptoms can come and go with Covid....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I looked all over the place last night for the fasttech package that said it was delivered on the 15th. I really don't remember if it came or not but if it did then I did a really good job of hiding it. I looked everywhere I have ever put a package that I didn't put away and it's nowhere to be found. I did find another package with some of my favorite flat braided 316ss coils though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I looked all over the place last night for the fasttech package that said it was delivered on the 15th. I really don't remember if it came or not but if it did then I did a really good job of hiding it. I looked everywhere I have ever put a package that I didn't put away and it's nowhere to be found. I did find another package with some of my favorite flat braided 316ss coils though.
    At least you found something.:lol:

• Agree
    Reactions: Opinionated

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    If the ERs and ICUs are full of covid patients, where do they take the car crash survivors?

Yes that is what I'm worried about with trying to get elective knee replacement surgery, last year I went through all this to not be able to do it. I'm worried that the same thing is going to happen here.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Finally got my order together/placed at Liquidsmith
    TFA Root Beer Float
    TFA Gingerale
    TFA Egg Nog
    TFA English Toffee
    TFA Brown Sugar
    TFA Caramel Candy
    TFA Coconut Extra
    TFA Dairy Milk
    TFA Jackfruit
    TFA Nectarine
    TFA Pear
    TFA Tart Green Apple
    TFA Strawberry
    TFA Sweet Cream
    TFA Almond Amaretto
    TFA Jamican Rum
    TFA Kentucky Burbon
    TFA Vanilla Burbon
    TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
    FW Caramel Cinnamon Roll
    FW Butterscotch
    CAP Apple Double
    FA Forest Fruit

That sale was too good to pass up
    That's a great order. My order is supposed to be delivered on Thursday. Maybe I'll take another gander at the website...:rolleyes:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I don't want covid and I'll do whatever it takes to not get it. I tend to believe the people who are much smarter than me on how to prevent getting it...masks and vaccines and social distancing. I don't want to be sick. I don't want my hair falling out like my co-worker who had covid. I don't want to spend all my sick days to covid...I've got it all figured in to my retirement. I don't want to take the risk of going into the hospital for months on end. Not being able to breathe, with no family to watch you die, has got to be the most horrible way to go. I don't want to give it to my loved ones or to strangers on the street. I would not like to know I killed somebody by passing it to them. This is not political for me...this is about listening to the experts and doing the right thing. This delta variant is just getting started...the death rates will be increasing unfortunately. I have too many people to take care of and can't afford to get sick and die. :blink:

My boss is back after two weeks of having covid. He ended up giving it to his daughter and wife but they both had the vaccines and it was shortlived and mild with them. He sounds awful still and I'm staying away from him.

I'm still amazed at the people scoffing at mask mandates after all we've been through. Natural selection? Darwin awards? :rolleyes: Just kidding...(maybe). :laugh: There is a guy here who pulled the "against my religion" card. sigh

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I hope you're feeling better, Uncle :wub:

Better, then what I was before going into the hospital and since coming out 3 weeks ago - not yet - still doing some major recouping . . . Had Labs done yesterday and from what I read it looks like I have to definitely start Dialysis - just not sure when, nor for how long . . . Still have a couple of Dr's follow-up appointments (diabetic dr tomorrow - Kidney & Primary on Thursday) to find out what's what . . . Until then, just hanging in there and trying to prepare for the inevitable changes . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Better, then what I was before going into the hospital and since coming out 3 weeks ago - not yet - still doing some major recouping . . . Had Labs done yesterday and from what I read it looks like I have to definitely start Dialysis - just not sure when, nor for how long . . . Still have a couple of Dr's follow-up appointments (diabetic dr tomorrow - Kidney & Primary on Thursday) to find out what's what . . . Until then, just hanging in there and trying to prepare for the inevitable changes . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Many good thoughts coming your way. :wub: I hope they get you back in reasonably good shape.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm bad and have a ton of little papers again. I need to go through them and see what I have for upcoming new recipes. I really need to vape up some more before mixing but I want to get some recipes together.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've been trying to add freon to my car's ac and it isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Just because my dad was a good mechanic doesn't make me one. But if I can get this done without a car repair bill, all the better. My brother has been giving me phone consults.

I have to go in for my second baseline interview for the vagal nerve stimulator study some day this week, maybe tomorrow. I have an appointment with the surgeon for Monday. I'm not certain yet, but I think I've been approved. The patient advocate called me yesterday and she was talking as if I had been, but she didn't come out and say that I had. I dont think they actually make the decision until after the second baseline interview though.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I'm bad and have a ton of little papers again. I need to go through them and see what I have for upcoming new recipes. I really need to vape up some more before mixing but I want to get some recipes together.
    I had so many notes and screen shots of different recipes that I wanted to try it was hard to access anything then I started copying them into notepad instead, much better for me :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I did check my Picos and it looks like I have two. A silver one and the black/bronze.

I have some of the bronze ones. They look great. I had a problem with a couple of them though. Suspect the bronze parts are plated and the first coat of plating is generally copper. Something to do with valence, I vaguely remember it from college. Actually I only vaguely remember college, which is maybe why I dropped out. Anyway I think the outer plating wears off on the cap threads and exposes the copper. I got green crud in the threads. Cut off the electrical connection and sometimes made the caps seize up so I had to use pliers to get them off.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had so many notes and screen shots of different recipes that I wanted to try it was hard to access anything then I started copying them into notepad instead, much better for me :)
    I have a smallish binder that my good recipes go in but of course I’m behind. All my little notes are either recipes or recipe ideas, I need to go through the mess….LOL.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have some of the bronze ones. They look great. I had a problem with a couple of them though. Suspect the bronze parts are plated and the first coat of plating is generally copper. Something to do with valence, I vaguely remember it from college. Actually I only vaguely remember college, which is maybe why I dropped out. Anyway I think the outer plating wears off on the cap threads and exposes the copper. I got green crud in the threads. Cut off the electrical connection and sometimes made the caps seize up so I had to use pliers to get them off.
    I haven’t had any problems with mine but of course I haven’t used them in a long time.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I did check my Picos and it looks like I have two. A silver one and the black/bronze.
    I have two now, one of them is a type of dark brushed silver, the other is the one I got today.
    I have bought two more from Sourcemore and one Plus, they are good mods based on price.
    I consider myself done buying normal mods for a year or two ahead.
    NIC, batteries & Dicodes is what I should prioritize, it is not really important with Dicodes either.

Users who are viewing this thread