Random DIY mixing and More

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Sorry for leaving everyone hanging but life has had me down & kicking the thunder out of me. I am not really in too bad a condition personally but my wife fell and things have gone down hill from there. Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I will be around but not too much on posting right now.

I HATE insurance COMPANIES !!!!!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My last batch of cheesecake (has steeped over 2 months) I kinda pushed the mascarpone and graham (I actually was curious but now realize I took it too far) So... I had mixed some raspberry layer cake that had a touch too much raspberry. Together they taste wonderful (good save)
Also (if I haven't mentioned this) I diluted my chocolate chip mint ice cream... it's even better (it's true about chocolate... less is more) I'm sad because I vaped all my peach pie a' la mode (it was a small test batch)... can't wait to mix more.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sorry for leaving everyone hanging but life has had me down & kicking the thunder out of me. I am not really in too bad a condition personally but my wife fell and things have gone down hill from there. Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I will be around but not too much on posting right now.

I HATE insurance COMPANIES !!!!!
    Oh,Butch, I’m so sorry your wife fell. I hope she will be better soon. I hear ya on insurance companies, they can really suck. Prayers for you both :wub:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES !!!!!
    Altogether too much falling in your neck of the woods lately. I don't approve.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts

Sorry @Butch to hear all that. Hope all works out well for you both.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

Prayers/positive vibes (whichever you prefer) for you and the Mrs, and a voodoo hex on the insurance com so things will go your way. They’re evil, money grubbers

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    May you have fast healing. I don't know what is going on, but sick/pain is horrible for anyone, yet we all seem to have to take our turns.
    I wish you the VERY best with whatever is going on, and send healing thoughts your way.

Thank "You" - I really appreciate the thoughts and words . . . :wub:

I'm cutting out early again and thank you ALL for your concern. Chanel was right. You guys are great. Thanks for being so warm with my visits that have come a little more often. :wub:

Nighty - Night . . . Sleep Well . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011

Sending . . . GOOD VIBES & POSITIVE HEALTHY THOUGHTS . . . to "You" and especially "Wifey" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :blink:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Better, then what I was before going into the hospital and since coming out 3 weeks ago - not yet - still doing some major recouping . . . Had Labs done yesterday and from what I read it looks like I have to definitely start Dialysis - just not sure when, nor for how long . . . Still have a couple of Dr's follow-up appointments (diabetic dr tomorrow - Kidney & Primary on Thursday) to find out what's what . . . Until then, just hanging in there and trying to prepare for the inevitable changes . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Hope they get you sorted and feeling better soon. Not nice feeling crap.....fingers crossed :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I've been trying to add freon to my car's ac and it isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Just because my dad was a good mechanic doesn't make me one. But if I can get this done without a car repair bill, all the better. My brother has been giving me phone consults.

I have to go in for my second baseline interview for the vagal nerve stimulator study some day this week, maybe tomorrow. I have an appointment with the surgeon for Monday. I'm not certain yet, but I think I've been approved. The patient advocate called me yesterday and she was talking as if I had been, but she didn't come out and say that I had. I dont think they actually make the decision until after the second baseline interview though.
    Fingers crossed :wub: for mostly the nerve stimulation study but also the Freon refill....

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I thought they combined my first two ft orders which are now stuck in Ca. But they didn't because I got the first one today. It's just inserts for the old style Dvarws. Now if I can just get the new style tanks which seem to all be stuck in Los Angeles.
    You're having a bit of a time with these orders...hope they get to you soon.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014

So sorry your wife fell...I hope she gets on the mend soon and yes....insurance companies are con merchant's!!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Morning lovely peeps :wub:

Another not busy day at the races....might or might not get some more mixing done. I have run out of chubbies so I'm on to the huge bag of squeezies I bought. I prefer them but they're narrow necked so I need to mix then transfer from another bottle.....even if I put my base (VG) in another bottle it's difficult to fill without upsetting the scale. Oh well I'll just put up with transfering I guess.

Have a good day all and be well :wub:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Yesterday morning I broke down and put an order in at Sourcemore, 2 Aegis minis for the wife, a N2s tank, a few other little goodies. And I am in the process of picking 2 mods for myself, probably from Element Vape.
    Looking at a Dovpo Odin 200 to replace my Kreimhild dual 21700 mod which is crap, and a (Wotofo?) Mdura Pro dual 18650 mod. I should probably get a better single 21700 mod as well, I was real happy with the Grus at first but their crappy ohm reader gets on my nerves.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio

I really hope you and your wife are on the mend, so sad this is happening I know personally how traumatic taking a fall can be on the body and mind. KeepIng you both in my good thoughts and prayers. Good luck with insurance keep on them!

Users who are viewing this thread