Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
BCF has the VT Botanical Gin. Looking now to see what else they have.

They have added quite a few new VTA flavors - Fuji Red Apple, Green Apple, Lemonade Clear, Sour Lemon, and a few others. Maybe Tonic and a few other popular ones will follow soon. When I emailed them about VTA flavors, they said they were trying to get the entire line. *fingers crossed*

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Wish I'd known that. New Hobby Lobby opened close to us a few months back. First one I've seen in these parts. Haven't been in.
I had stumbled onto to these by accident. I had gone in looking for something(can't remember what now:facepalm:).
I found this last week and got it.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=B0769H1NZ1

Cheaper than all of the others I looked at there. It is a soft lavender color and has the taller cells to hold the 1 ml bottles in. I like that the handle is on the top also.
Got it yesterday and its the same size as one I had paid more for at Amazon. Pays to browse at those sites, sometimes products that are the same(but with lower prices) don't come in in the first search.
:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had stumbled onto to these by accident. I had gone in looking for something(can't remember what now:facepalm:).
    I found this last week and got it.
    https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=B0769H1NZ1

Cheaper than all of the others I looked at there. It is a soft lavender color and has the taller cells to hold the 1 ml bottles in. I like that the handle is on the top also.
    Got it yesterday and its the same size as one I had paid more for at Amazon. Pays to browse at those sites, sometimes products that are the same(but with lower prices) don't come in in the first search.
    I'd be interested if I didn't already have an extra case.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They have added quite a few new VTA flavors - Fuji Red Apple, Green Apple, Lemonade Clear, Sour Lemon, and a few others. Maybe Tonic and a few other popular ones will follow soon. When I emailed them about VTA flavors, they said they were trying to get the entire line. *fingers crossed*
    Have you tried the Sour Lemon yet?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nothing like mixing a fresh batch of nic base to make you feel like you've done something.I also labeled the mix I did and put that away. Also mixed another 60ml of one of my very old ADV's.

It's a good thing I got another gallon of PG cause I would have run out in the middle.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Wonder what Christmas pudding tastes like??Christmas Pudding-VT
    My guess is whatever you consider Christmas spices to be? I know the VT-pudding base is just eggs, milk, starch, butter etc but has no creams or vanillas or custards. It meant for you to make your own.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My guess is whatever you consider Christmas spices to be? I know the VT-pudding base is just eggs, milk, starch, butter etc but has no creams or vanillas or custards. It meant for you to make your own.
    Well,crap. I forgot about spices....can't vape them.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I like the pudding base and think I’ll add the Christmas pudding to my wishlist.
    I did a tester on pudding base @3% and just tasted it(drop on finger) and its pretty good. Now all it needs is some type of cream or custard or vanilla or chocolate or fruit type of flavor or all of the above. LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did a tester on pudding base @3% and just tasted it(drop on finger) and its pretty good. Now all it needs is some type of cream or custard or vanilla or chocolate or fruit type of flavor or all of the above. LOL

Sweet?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Looking at the pic on BCF I see raisins, nuts,some kind of crumble cake, probably has flavoring like clove, nutmeg, etc.
    Yeah,the raisin and nut would be good and maybe the cake but can't do any spices. It did just give me an idea for a mix.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Yeah,the raisin and nut would be good and maybe the cake but can't do any spices. It did just give me an idea for a mix.
    The spices are what I think they mean, but it is just an educated guess on my part. I have been looking for reviews but have not found any yet. Looked in AU and UK, nada. So unless someone actually says those spices are there, it is just my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread